Accounts Payable Analyst (Polish - Advanced)
Descripción completa del empleo
Barcelona, Barcelona, Cataluña/Catalunya, España
The position reports to the Accounts Payable Team Leader.
Pay processes for the European Tech Data's front and back office organizations.
At the financial level, the employee's duties include:
- Collection, validation and posting of Invoices and Credit Memos issued during the Purchase to Pay (PTP) processes.
- Reconciliations of Good Received (GR) & Invoice Received (IR).
- Reconciliations of Vendor accounts ensuring that missing documents are requested and validated.
- Claim credit notes to the vendor to solve any possible query identified during the PTP process.
- Month / Quarter End Close activities: reconciliations, ensure the posting of all documents generated during the month/quarter, solve General Ledger accounts discrepancies and resolve GR/IR queries.
- Tracking of Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Service Level Agreements (SLA) on a daily basis in conjunction with the corresponding country teams.
- Vendor master data maintenance.
- Interacting with the finance and purchasing departments of all the European subsidiaries.
Good verbal & written skills in English and Polish.
Service-oriented and ability to manage customer expectations
Proactive and "can-do" attitude
A flexible and organized person with the ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
Excellent team player within an international team
Accuracy and attention to detail
Willing to learn and ready to grow in a multinational company
Advanced user in Excel
Basic knowledge of finance and accounting principles are required
Bachelor degree is a plus
SAP knowledge is a plus
Conditions: permanent contract - salary 19.875 gross annual.