Resultados de la búsqueda
- AvantioTrabajo remoto híbrido in 46980 Paterna, Valencia provinciaWe are looking for eager and motivated people who want to join our Customer Success team for our English-speaking markets. If you are a native speaker of this…PostedPublicado hace más de 30 días·
- OmdaTrabajo remoto híbrido in 46009 Valencia, Valencia provinciaSupport specialist that saves lives An ambulance with emergency lights on quickly navigates through traffic to rescue a person in distress. The feeling that…PostedPublicado hace 4 días·
- AvantioTrabajo remoto híbrido in 46980 Paterna, Valencia provinciaAbout us Avantio, with more than 20 years of experience, is one of the world leaders in technology solutions for holiday rentals. It is an innovative and…PostedPublicado hace 27 días·
- Glovo46010 Valencia, Valencia provinciaIf you're here, it's because you're looking for an exciting ride. A ride that will fuel up your ambitions to take on a new challenge and stretch yourself…PostedPublicado hace 23 días·
Job Post Details
Customer Success Specialist - English-speaking markets - job post
Descripción completa del empleo
We are looking for eager and motivated people who want to join our Customer Success team for our English-speaking markets. If you are a native speaker of this market, do not hesitate to apply and start your new challenge with Avantio .
Avantio, with more than 20 years of experience, is one of the world leaders in technology solutions for holiday rentals. It is an innovative and rapidly growing sector that is displacing hotels as the preferred form of accommodation.
Based in Valencia and with sales teams in the USA, in Avantio you will discover a highly qualified team, made up of top-level professionals, in an international environment.
The Customer Success department is a key player, as it is an opportunity generator in customer relationship management. This department comes into play once our product has been sold, and works towards the success of the product and the benefit of the customer.
Therefore, the main goal of the Customer Success Department is to understand in depth the business of our partners, knowing exactly which of our products can help them develop their business.
On the other hand, it will be oriented to increase software adoption among customers increasing their loyalty, so that their business is strengthened.
The Customer Success Manager role will have the following functions:
- Customer Relationship Management.
- Satisfaction, usage and consumption tracking.
- Identify sales opportunities.
- Continuous training.
- Critical problem solving through internal resources: one responsibility of the PSM is to act as an internal ambassador for the partner, working with them to help solve any challenges or problems that may occur.
- Developing and executing partner success plans in collaboration with marketing, as well as tracking and reporting on key metrics to ensure adoption and success.
- Collaborate with marketing by identifying and documenting customer success stories.
What are we looking for?
- 2- 3 years of work experience in B2B account management, managing a large number of accounts.
- Native English speaker.
- Conversational level of Spanish (B2-C1).
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills and a focus on the quality of work.
- Strong social skills.
- Documents to work in Spain (NIE).
- Experience in vacation rental sector.
- Have worked in a SaaS company.
- High level of other languages: Portuguese, Italian, French...
What do we offer?
- We are a leading global provider of solutions, services and technological tools for holiday rentals with a stable projection.
- Stable full-time contract.
- Salary: 20k + bonus.
- Training provided by the company: we offer free Spanish and English lessons for all our employees, as well as trainings about tools or skills useful for your role or team.
- Flexible working hours.
- We currently have a hybrid working system, which means that we come two days a week and three days of telework .
- Possibility to build a long-term career. We offer you activities, tasks and responsibilities that will allow you to grow professionally and personally.
- Flexible remuneration plan.
- Work-life balance: childcare allowance, afternoon off for children's birthdays and support during their first days at school :)
- Carsharing: the possibility of giving your colleagues a lift in your car (monthly extra from the company) or you can travel to work with colleagues free of charge.
- A dynamic and multicultural environment, with more than 24 nationalities to get to know.
- The opportunity to work in a young and international team. We currently have +175 employees, with cultural diversity.
- Attractive facilities and atmosphere: lounge areas with sofas (ping-pong table, table football...), fully equipped cafeteria (coffee, fresh fruit...) and a roof terrace with interesting views. We have fun! ️
- Employment advice: a small guide to help you with all your documentation (NIE, social security number or how to register in a place...).
At Avantio we look for people who identify with our values: we care, we constantly help each other, we communicate a lot (both internally and with our clients and partners) and we learn from each other. We want you to make this project yours too!
One of the most important things is the good atmosphere in the Avantio team, and in order to maintain and further develop it, the company is involved in this. We have two big events where we all get together: Avantio Summer Event ️ and Xmas dinner. In addition, during the year, we are also encouraged to get together in what we call internally ️"The Extracurriculars", the company provides us with different activities: paddle courts twice a week, volleyball courts during the summer, and we have a football team that plays matches monthly
Added to all this are the more informal meet-ups we have all year long, as we have a great Afterwork group , thanks to which we get together to do multiple activities (go bowling, ice skating, or just meet up for a drink), and it allows us to get closer to people from all departments!
We provide the necessary tools and opportunities to grow professionally. You will be challenged so that you can develop your professional career and this will lead to the growth of the company. In other words, "the sky's the limit"
If all this describes you and you want to work in a young, international company with these values, don't hesitate to apply!