Worldwide Clinical Trials

2,8Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 82 valoraciones

Ambiente laboral serio pero con mucha amabilidad.Ticket comedor.Buena relación en todas las aréas

Valoración destacada de Indeed

La valoración de empresa más útil según Indeed
Muy buena empresa para adquirir experiencia.Compañerismo en todas las aréas, no importa la jerarquia.Buena predispocición de jefes y rrhh.Reglas claras de convivencia laboral.Horarios flexibles.

Salario Horarios

Trabajo eventual

Energetic and fast-paced

Walmart clinical trials is a great company to work for you meet such great people you learn new things each and every day it's easy to grow and to be promoted into another department if you are willing to seek the extra training
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?

If you have a disability don’t bother working here

Some of the people who worked there were absolutely amazing people to work with while others would report you for so much as breathing wrong. As someone with a disability it really hurt to be terminated due to reports of people feeling uncomfortable around me. This was a good job that I was looking forward to and my disability just made it hard for me to socialize and seem normal. But yea if you have a disability I’d just forget about this place. It will only make you feel even like more of a burden to people.

Flexible hours

Staff
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?

Work you to death without being able to take time off.

Generally a good place to work if your line manager is good. Never any push back to the sponsor for ridiculous requests. No work/life balance. You will forgo your time off if they have you traveling and not care.

Management is generally good

Desventajas

Work life balance is awful.

Would not recommend

Mid-level management was not at all reliable to transparent. Very sneaky and secretive. Your job is on the line at all times. They think that everyone is replaceable.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?

Valora una empresa en la que hayas trabajado recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Empresa dinâmica e colaborativa

Empresa global e bem consolidada, com uma Gerência LATAM experiente e atuante e uma liderança de pessoas ativa e integrativa.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?

Home-based office only, not even knowing who is my co-worker. Presence controlled by colours in Teams. Fair salary, no career advancement expected.

Home-based office in my country only, without any team meetings, no feeling of belonging. New colleagues are rarely introduced at least by e-mail. Presence is controlled by colours in Teams and non-availability (even when travelling) is penalized. Competitive salary but no career advancement is expected. Employees are expected to come fully trained and experienced without need of continuous development.

home-based office

no development
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?

Could be great… just isn’t

Management is out of touch and performance is based on a flawed metrics system. Days are long and employees are treated terribly. Very hierarchical - not every position is valued and you’re treated accordingly. Zero room for advancement unless you start at a very low level.

Ventajas

Nice new building to work in

Desventajas

Employee treatment and high turnover

No advancement horrible management

Over the last 2 years the place has gone down. No advancement they take forever to fix issues with your pay. Lack of communication and if you say something you are now a target.

Okay place

This place needs a more work-life balance. Worked over 50+ hours being salary. However, would be a good company to start and grow with. Some management needs more work.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?

A very high pressured job. No work balance life.

The company is only interested in their bottom line. Line managers are more interested in the number of visits scheduled in EDC. There training consist of watching videos or reading training material. Everything is trial and error.

No Management

Management either doesn’t know what they are doing or is non existent. I have never seen clinical trials run so poorly. It feels like a fire drill everyday with no one in charge to give direction. No one takes responsibility for their role so tasks trickle downhill or don’t get done. The pay scale is on the extremely low side especially for contractors. Beware of their pay model it’s a trap.

Can’t think of any

Desventajas

No support, you are set up for failure from your first day
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?

The people were really nice to work with.

My experience was that management was a total disaster. It was non-existent. There were no systems in place and absolutely no way to get on board with the process, it was achieved through trial and error. I could not even get a straight answer on how and where to submit my timesheet after asking my manager. I could never get an answer on how to use the ATS system but the manager was right there to tell me when I did something wrong.I can honestly say it was the worst contract assignment I have ever experienced. In the few months, I was there four (4) people had left that were in my role before me. Of course, I did not find that out until a few weeks later. Needless to say, It is not for everyone.

Ventajas

Great associates on my team

Desventajas

Lack of structure, or process, resulting in a lot of time wasted trying to figure things out without guidance
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?

Fast paced, great learning opportunity, amazing staff

Fast paced environment, lots of flexibility with personal life needs, but very busy with high expectations. The employees are often very busy with many responsibilities. There has been high turnover that is concerning.

Caution !!! Nothing good about this place

Extreme caution when applying to this place they will paint you a very pretty picture and once you're in the door it's basically if you know you know and if you don't don't try and put your nose in it there's too much nepotism there's family members working with family members cousin sisters brothers significant others mothers and daughters so it's all about them watching out for their own so if you're an outsider you will get treated like an outsider and worse management will not help you if you try to make a change for the better you will be singled out and treated like the scum of the Earth. Once you get signed off on procedures you will be pushed and pulled every which Way so be prepared for the yo-yo treatment they expect you to leave your life behind this place will consume your every waking breathing moments
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?

Straight forward job, but understaffed

They do a great job at training you and making sure you are confident and comfortable before turning you loose. However it seems they either have no studies in house or are extremely busy and packed.

Disorganized & low pay

Certain jobs are actually easy and quick to learn. Training was a bore. Pay was literally the lowest. It’s only worth it picking up bonus hours. Scheduling is all over the place. They will have 2-3 people assigned to one location or no relief; so either way it was a mess. And PRN is not even what it’s suppose to be. They want you to be open.

Scheduling. Pay. Hours. Leaderships

Events.

very disorganized

The job was very boring and stressful. the pay was good at the time and I got some experience for my degree. However, the management do not want the lower ups to suceed.

good pay

bad management
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?

Toxic work environment and EXTREMELY stressful

This was one of the worst experiences I have ever had. I was extremely overworked and was provided very little support. My manager offered little assistance on navigating their system or processes. When I reached out to him regarding a project he assigned he said " I don't know anything about the project I just assigned it to you. I have too much on my own plate". If I could give this company zero stars I would. Management is rude, condescending, and micromanages. Please be cautious. They have zero respect for others. I have never been treated so poorly.

Can't think of any.

Desventajas

Condescending managers with nasty attitudes, overworked employees, stressful, non supportive

Wonderful CRO

I am very happy at Worldwide Clinical Trials. There is a sense of community here that I love and an atmosphere where your ideas are heard. Management is very professional and my interactions have all been positive.

Ventajas

sense of community, work/life balance, management

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?

Growing pains, heavy middle management, extremely poor training

A work from home setup, a few nice and intelligent coworkers, and a decent compensation and benefits package was strongly overshadowed by overbearing, abusive middle managers, lack of established processes, zero training, poor collaboration across departmental silos, and a never-ending barrage of work that needs to be accomplished yesterday using resources (read: “people*) that don’t exist. Perhaps a good place to learn if you can tolerate the constant abuse and a 24/hr work day to keep your head above water (only applies to those at the first-line manager level and below - if you can get in above that then you’ll be sitting pretty until a scapegoat is needed to rectify a “situation”. Extremely high turnover at the director level contributes to lack of interdepartmental organization and structure.

Ventajas

Wfh, benefits, salary, a few nice coworkers to commiserate with

Desventajas

Helicopter slave-driving middle managers, lack of organization and training, poor work life balance
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Worldwide Clinical Trials. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general