UST
3,7 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y valoraciones

Valoraciones de UST en Estados Unidos

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,8Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Se han encontrado 278 valoraciones de empresa con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 967 valoraciones

Senior System Analyst

Valoración destacada de Indeed

La valoración de empresa más útil según Indeed
Dear Hiring Manager, I feel that my skills and experience are a perfect fit for this position. Please feel free to contact me to arrange an interview. Thank you for your time. I look forward to learning more about this opportunity. Attached is my resume. My current position is: Senior Systems Analyst Qualification: Bachelors of Technology Roles and responsibilities:11 Yrs Exp in .NET , SQL server 2003 & Visual Studio, Data Analytics, Application design, development, Testing, Data Migration, Performance Tuning, Production support. Key Strengths: .Strong hands-on technical expertise in DEV OPS and Production support projects . Strong analytical problem-solving skills and Decision-Making ability . Strong experience in design, implement and maintain .NET applications . Strong experience in Oracle SQL performance tuning . Good knowledge of UNIX, shell scripts . Good experience in architecture and design of multi-tiered heterogeneous systems Visa:Have H1B Visa (Valid till 2020). Sincerely, Sheena Thomas
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?

A great company to start your career

the work culture is too good. the company treats you like a family and stands with you at all adverse situations. You will never run out of work here.

Good Work culture and friendly

Desventajas

compensation does not meet market standards
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?

Plan to work all holidays, weekends and different shifts

Management and team leads were extremely unprofessional. The system of training was an adequate amount of time but the trainer wasn’t good with people nor qualified to train.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?

OK for a service oriented company, stable job

Most of the projects are production support, so need to ensure that you are going in for the correct role.The company is growing and there are plenty of opportunities.The pay is below industry standard
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?

A mismanaged service based Indian company with very less clients

Some of India offices e.g. Bangalore work as a Staff Aug where they will send you to client location. Less clients as compared to other service based companies.

Ventajas

No micro-management from UST managers at client site and this varies from accounts to accounts.

Desventajas

Lots of contractor hiring like US desi consultancies, Mismanaged organization structure with very less communication with leadership, Once in a while we get an email from CEO/COO. Unnecessary focus on some leadership programs, where even s/w developers are asked to complete the program instead of focus on technologies, If project is completed or not extended, then very less chance of getting project, This company is too much focused on one particular Indian state people and hiring, promotions, onsite focused on these particular people.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?

Valora una empresa en la que hayas trabajado recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

They continually pay contractors late or not at all; no support from (offshore) management

This company is run from India but they are trying to present themselves as a US company. They present themselves as a "boutique" agile consultancy, but in reality they are a giant "staffing" or "staff augmentation" style company. They hire people with the presentation that they are "agile", but their internal policies and management structure are anything but agile. It is nearly impossible to get support from management for anything happening on the client site once you are placed there. Corp to corp contractors are routinely paid late or not paid at all - this has been an ongoing problem because they operate as a non-US company, with shell companies doing the accounts payable in the US on their behalf. These companies are frequently changed, and have little to no concern for the vendors to whom they are supposed to make payment on invoices. It is not clear why they continue to operate from outside the US, but this is the only company for which I have worked that uses this 'pass through vendor' payment scheme. I would not recommend working for them at all. They talk a good game, but in the end treat all consultants as commodities.

Ventajas

Somewhat competitive pay rates, if they actually pay you

Desventajas

Poor support, late payment or non-payment of invoices
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?

Productive work place with good work and little stress

No issues while working there was around great team and management that supported you. Went through changes during my time there so if you are ok with change you will like it there.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?

The worst company I have worked for in 20 years.

From the "managers" onsite to the operations backend people this company is a prime example of ineptitude.Hope you don't have any pay issues, it will take over a week to get communication from them about it minimum. That is after a "manager" sending multiple emails to them. Then it's a complete non-answer with zero help.The job I was hired to do was great and a fantastic learning experience, I worked directly with the client and the client was more than happy with my work and the quality of it. I have worked with this client on multiple occasions with different companies.Getting hired was nothing but non-communication, and months of not hearing anything until the last minute. Like giving a 1 hour notice for an interview, or them not showing up to the interview that was scheduled at 6pm on a Friday, so I had to call around and wait for 45 minutes to get the interview. Then the interviewer barely knew what the job was, and got hung up on basic technical terms and the equipment being worked with. Then I started, wow! This is literally the most unprofessional staffing company I have worked with in my career.

nothing

everything

Constantly changing atmosphere

It really depends on the contract you were on. Ours was always up in the air, and constantly changing. I tried to move up in the company multiple times but was mostly ignored by upper management before our contract was severed due to COVID and changing business platforms.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?

Good company to work for

Overall, not a bad company to work for. UST-Global offers good benefit, a good work-life balance, and managers are easy to be contacted and are supportive of team member.

Ventajas

Work-life balance. Good benefit. Supportive team member.

Desventajas

Low 401k matching. Low compensation.

Job security

I had opportunity to work with some good and amazing people, where my Account Manager and my direct reporter were great people. UST company itself does not have any job security, and there is conspiracy through certain administrative managements; I can prove that and I know what I am talking about. Even with few good people in my environment, but we can't desalt the ocean with only few cups of of sweet water.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?

Excellent company to work for if you are in IT services.

Great company and great team with purpose and passion. Servant leadership is a great initiative in the company. Great leaders with vision and purpose.

nihilists need only apply

A typical workday consists of sitting around all morning, drinking coffee and being told nothing, getting no emails and is generally slow. After lunch work starts coming down and you will be working afternoon and usually past 6pm (9-6). The problem is other testers in India do the bulk of the work and your work is usually invalidated. Workers are encouraged to work past 6pm without overtime and told to come in later in the morning. Test cases are incoherent and have hundreds of steps . At meetings workers state the issues , and management does nothing. You cannot file bugs , but only pre sightings in a local database. Expect lots of company spam in your UST email box and set your filters accordingly. Your Jira tasks will be micro managed and no matter what you say or do it will be wrong or incorrect or they will say you are not doing enough. Expect being discriminated against for your age if you are younger or your gender. Also expect workplace harassment, bullying , coercion and manipulation and abuse of authority. Expect gaslighting on any and all issues. Expect sweat shop conditions where everyone is sitting elbow to elbow like sardines and not having enough space to work. Expect setting up a machine for overnight tests will disappear in the morning and nobody knows why. Expect that all results are expected to pass and If you bring up a valid bug you will be disciplined and argued with. Expect them to not understand the word "no" and violate your personal (physical) and professional boundaries. Lots of Co-employment concerns. Remember you are a contractor, not an employee. -

Ventajas

team lunches, pay and Benefits are good/consistent and on time

Desventajas

substandard industry pay, hostile work environment
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?

Their training program was very good. The pay was very poor

They said they wanted America to "step it up", but when I needed sick leave they laid me off. I was doing IT work, testing and Business Analyst and being sent to consult at other companies.I had previous IT background but had been out of the career for sometime. I entered UST as a trainee when I finished training they paid me $15/hour.

Training

strict dress code like early 20th century
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?

Worst experience of my career

Hostile work environment, especially for women. Serious lack of trust in employees. Micro managed. Had a team member frequently discredit me with the client and verbally threaten me in front of others. Multiple complaints about him not only from me, yet the company still did nothing for months. Senior executive on site would yell and humiliate the team members in front of other team members and the client. Very unprofessional. Unfair distribution of work, employees working 60-80 hours/week to save project the norm. If I wanted to stay with the company after this project ended, I was going to have to relocate my life to the location of the next project.

Somewhat decent benefits

Desventajas

Hostile work environment/no advancement or training/no stability in location
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?

Hierarchical company that exploits its workers

While I learned a lot during my time at this company, I honestly wouldn't recommend it to anyone, especially if you're a US citizen. I noticed many instances of hourly employees being forced to work more than 40 hours a week, but then told that they could only enter 40 hours on their timesheet. Their main focus is delivering projects to their customers at the lowest possible cost, and their employees have to suffer for it. The managers are all micro-managers and do not trust their employees.

Ventajas

Smart co-workers, flexible lunch times

Desventajas

Monitored breaks, micro-managers, unfair pay

Terrible company

Poor leadership and unethical from the top down. Worse company I have ever worked for in my career. Stay away from this company, Not worth your time

Fun workplace

Flexible, employee friendly company. UST has biggest clients across the world and they are from different domains like retail, healthcare, transportation and logistics,

Flexible

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?

Productive and past paced environment

Productive and fast-paced environment having strong management support, with which they are ruling top businesses around the world especially USA and Europe.

Productive workplace

Exposure to variety of new technologies. Collaborative work place. Fun and learning. Improve leadership skills. Good Work and life balance. Good management
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?

The Company is Productive, challenging but fun at the same time. That is my opinion, the person interviewing there has to make their own opinion

A great place to work. I will recommend it to anyone. Typical day at work includes meetings, updates on the status of projects being worked on and finishing projects Lazy and unproductive people will have a hard time working at this company
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en UST. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general