U.S. Marine Corps
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y valoraciones

Valoraciones de U.S. Marine Corps

Se han encontrado 7 valoraciones de empresa con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 27.080 valoraciones
5,0
Cultura laboral
Traveled around the world many times. Ability to work 6 hour days and still get paid as if you worked a full day as well as having all federal holidays off.
Pros
Salary paid
3,0
Cultura laboral
I learned a lot of great things while in the Marine Corps and do not regret my decision to join. However, I decided it was time to move on and focus on something else to be my career.
4,0
Cultura laboral
it was a fun place to work at. was always a challenge. the workplace was always had a competitive work environment. was at times a very stressfull work place
3,0
Advancement will happen.
New president means new rules.

Just got a pay raise military wide.

You get to be part of the WORLD'S finest fighting force.
Pros
Healthcare
Bad Healthcare
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?
Valora una empresa en la que hayas trabajado recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
1,0
Cultura laboral
Working for the U.S. Marines was and awesome opportunity.
The work days went by rather quick. We would spend most of the weeks in the field training to go overseas.

Hardest part of the job was being away from work.
4,0
Cultura laboral
This thing insists on me saying more in this category, the only way it can be described in a way for you to understand is by you going to Parris Island, SC and finding out first hand for yourself. There are two types of people that understand Marines, the Marines and the enemy. Everyone else just has a second hand view. So in summary.... If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
Pros
Very honorable, healthcare unmatched by anything else out there, promotions depend on performance, job security since you sign contracts, great friendships guaranteed, even after you get out, there are countless organizations out there that help you out with everything you can think of, free place to stay and eat, will compensate for family and cost of living, guaranteed raises annually
Contras
can be very demanding, may have to spend time away from family, possibility of dying in the line of work, may develop a "superiority complex" even though we are superior, may become hard to stop being awesome when it's not appropriate, develop a sick sense of humor that nobody outside of work will think is funny, possibility of STD's from all the women throwing themselves at you.
5,0
Cultura laboral
My 4 years as a United States Marine were eye opening, challenging, character building and one of the best decisions I ever made as a young man!

Semper Fi!
Pros
learned discipline, never quit attitude and inner strength
no family time