Tripadvisor
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y valoraciones

Valoraciones de Tripadvisor en Needham, MA

Título del empleo
Todo
Ubicación
Needham, MA22 valoraciones
Se han encontrado 22 valoraciones de empresa con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 106 valoraciones
Cultura laboral
It is possible to start late, leave late. Family first and every each one of managers fully acknowledge that and support that as long as you do your work in a timely manner. Working with talented people is encouraging and any body especially new hires can fell safe.
Cultura laboral
Benefits are great, the pay is competitive. The company is going through changes and some recent hires should help drive innovation. Work-life balance is a plus.
1,0
Cultura laboral
Manager didn’t have a clue on how to manage people. None of the managers are committed to the company and make decisions based on their best interest.
Pros
Free lunch
2,0
Cultura laboral
Simple, you'll NEVER be able to reach your sales targets - Super high-turnover. not sure about other departments, but If you are in SALES, PLEASE RUN! There's absolutely no transparency in your paycheck.. most of us how NO IDEA HOW MUCH WE GET/GOT PAID.

Questions to ask during your interview process:

What percentage of your team actually makes it to quota?

What's is the comp plan based on?

Why are hoteliers losing credibility on your digital products?

How many employees have left in the last few months? (over 30)

Why do you have such a high turnover?

The best thing about TA is the People around you however, they don't stick around for long...
Pros
PEOPLE
MANAGEMENT
Cultura laboral
A typical day at work consisted of having a set plan for what to do for the day, Usually starting with standup and then having a lot of quiet working time. The best part of the job was working with some really awesome people and having the security of a large successful tech company.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?
Valora una empresa en la que hayas trabajado recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
2,0
Cultura laboral
I would never work for TripAdvisor again. They provide lot's of perks, but they change their mission/business model daily. However, you are a recent college graduate, it's a great place to learn to sell in a fun, open environment. Note: They will let you go within a week or two if you don't fit in. I've never seen anything like it.
Pros
Free Lunch, Gym, Pub, Snacks 24/7, Games, bring your dog to work
Contras
All over the place, leadership can't make up their mind, and all changes are made last minute with little to no communication.
Cultura laboral
I am grateful for my time at TripAdvisor as a Content Marketing Intern where I worked on a diverse, yet dynamic team that helped each other grow and learn on a daily basis.
Pros
Free lunches, dogs, corporate sponsored events, fitness activities, massages & more
Short lunch breaks
Cultura laboral
I did my internship at TripAdvisor in product management and it was a great place to see how big tech does product. Overall, in comparison to other places i have worked, TripAdvisor excels at communication across teams, providing autonomy to individuals to contribute, and values good work/life balance. TripAdvisor was probably the most laid back place I have ever worked, but we still got our projects done with incredible attention to detail.
Pros
Great Management, good work life balance, shuttle to office from Boston, catered lunch, gym, great office
- Everyday can be different
- Collaboration is there if you want it

- Motto is speed wins but reality is projects take a very long time to finish

- Engineering runs the show
Pros
Exciting projects, free lunch
Contras
they promote people to manage teams that have no experience managing
Cultura laboral
TripAdvisor’s Internship Program was extraordinary. The recruiting staff did such a great job with getting the 200 interns familiar with their new work environment. There were events such as: scavenger hunts in Boston, ice breakers, bubble soccer, and mystery games. I was placed with the brand design team on the 6th floor. My manager made my experience there so comfortable and helped me to challenge myself each day without feeling overwhelmed. The other members of the team were delightful to work with as well. They would always help me if I had any questions and steer me in the right direction with projects I was working on. In the one summer I was there, I felt like I gained four years worth of knowledge. My experience was truly remarkable.
Pros
Free lunch, gym, good working culture
Cultura laboral
There are few if any other companies around the world who will do as much for their employees and interns to make their work life a pleasure. I cannot put into words how great they are.
Cultura laboral
Learnt so much in my internship at TripAdvisor, was given great exposure to negotiations and real world meetings and shadowing the Head of Procurement in his day to day operations gave me great understanding of how a big company works.
Pros
Free lunches
Cultura laboral
Great place to work for young professionals. There is a lot to learn since things are always changing. Hardest part of the job is meeting strict deadline.
Pros
Free Lunch, Health Insurance, compensation
Lack of Management
Cultura laboral
Love the coworkers, building, sales commission structure, and my manager. Lack of upward mobility, long hours, and a brutal commute are the downturns.
Pros
free lunch, great coworkers, amazing work space
Contras
lack of career progression, long hours
Cultura laboral
The work atmosphere was great and it was good to work for them.
Everyday, we came up with some minor and some major challenges.

The challenges were tough to figure out. We had a tough time figuring out the solutions to the challenges. But it was a fun challenge to figure out the solution to the challenges as we had the zest to work together and brainstorm to find the solution to the challenges.
Cultura laboral
TripAdvisor is a great place to learn and develop multiple skills. As a Desktop Support Technician we support all internal clients with hardware issues, softwares issues , A/V support, Telephone support and any other technical issues that any clients might be having. It is a very fast paced environment and involves a lot of hands on work. The experience for me has been great and I've improved my Technical and customer service skills. The best part of the job would be that we are always kept busy and involved in multiple projects. We faced multiple tasks in a daily basis and finding a solution for each issue is the top priority. One of the hardest part of the job is being able to keep up with all the projects and internal work, sometimes it can be stressful but managing my time right and being patient with clients have helped me keep up in this environment.
Cultura laboral
A wonderful company to grow in, TripAdvisor has a very unique culture that allows you to grow and become the professional you always wanted to be. A challenging industry where all content comes from the contributor and your day-to-day moves at a very high speed, success comes down to the incredible team of global specialists who work together to ensure the best experience for travelers all over the world. Every day is an inspiring day, whether you are working with another incredible professional, or because you are handling content that brings you to get to know a beautiful corner of the world.
Pros
Great benefits (100% health coverage, travel benefits), open bar, free meals, etc
Cultura laboral
If you are able to work 60+ hours a week and don't have responsibilities outside of work this company will probably work for you early in your career.
Cultura laboral
I was so entitled to my cubicle. My job was eliminating duplicates which was a job that could excel could do in three minutes.

I did not find anything challenging or to prove my skills at all at this job.
Cultura laboral
Great company to get experience but there is little opportunity to grow. They have great benefits, great lunch options and snacks. The company is growing and with comes typical growing pains.
Pros
free lunch, great benefits package, casual dress code
Contras
little growth opportunity, under market pay
1,0
Cultura laboral
Promises. Promises. Promises. Promised me everything when I started . It was great for the first few months! We moved to a beautiful new building , lot's of perks/benefits... with not so many kind people. Respect level is low. The only employees that are seeing any type of financial gain are senior level management and senior level engineers. You will NEVER meet your goals. They are unobtainable. The yearly review process is ridiculous. No pay raises. The turnaround is huge. A revolving door. HR is useless. They are so disorganized and uneducated on policies and procedures. If I needed an answer to a question, no one had it, or they had the wrong answer. Wouldn't pick up phones. It was quite frustrating. The Vacation rentals president was nasty and rude.

As for the free lunches.. attractive but not worth the pain and suffering to work there. They do have a bar on site. These perks do attract the younger culture.
Pros
Nice buillding, perks, benefits
not so great atmosphere
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?
Este perfil ya ha sido reclamado
¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?
Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en Tripadvisor. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.
Puntuación general