Tripadvisor
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y valoraciones

Valoraciones de Tripadvisor en Las Vegas, NV

Título del empleo
Todo
Ubicación
Las Vegas, NV8 valoraciones
Se han encontrado 8 valoraciones de empresa con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 106 valoraciones
Cultura laboral
I love working for tripadvisor. The company is always evolving to become the best travel leader. They believe in work life balance as well as in the well-being of their employees.
1,0
Cultura laboral
The moment they feel like you know more than them, or the moment you question something that's unfair, They find a reason to let you go. They will harass you day in and day out. write you up for anything, Accuse you of stealing 2 dollar frozen meal. They followed me on FaceBook. When I arrived at work I would instantly get a stomach ache.
Respuesta oficial de Tripadvisor
26 agosto 2019
Thank you for your feedback. The company holds itself to a high standard in regards to ethics and work practices. We are also very open to the ideas and process improvements suggestions of employees. Any concerns that are flagged to management and/or HR are looked into thoroughly as fairness and transparency are important to us.
Cultura laboral
Very competitive pay for Las Vegas and management is great. Fixed hours never less than 40 hours a week. Travel credit and many other great options such as stock options and great 401k
Pros
The pay is good
Cultura laboral
Everyday I log in to the phones and take calls for customers who are looking for tours and transfers for their vacation. I assist them finding the best ones give them ideas on what is popular how close it is to their hotel or if they get picked up from their hotel. I have learned a lot about all the places all over the world and a lot of the tours that there are. I love talking to the people and learning what they want to go see and helping them find something fun and help them have an enjoyable experience when they vacation. I am a good hard worker get along with just about everyone in the office I enjoy my environment at work.
Pros
free food
schedule choices no seniority
3,0
Cultura laboral
The benefits are really great, but the management in my area is not the strongest management team I've had. There seems to be no consequences for poor actions.
Pros
Benefits
Contras
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?
Valora una empresa en la que hayas trabajado recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
The work environment is high energy. Expectations are high but so are the rewards. This job is for someone that is disciplined and enjoys being challenged. The culture is work hard, play hard. The best part of the job are the people and the benefits!
Pros
Great benefits
Shift bids
Cultura laboral
At first, the job was great, and fun with a great work atmosphere. We had perks such as compensated tours and shows on the strip in Las Vegas. Over time, they cracked down on all of that and the morale went way down. Handle times and goals took over everything and the happiness of workers went to the side.
Pros
Great Benefits, a lot of vacation and sick time.
Morale is low
3,0
Cultura laboral
The company allowed me to expand upon my passion, which is working with people by helping them with any questions or concerns, while also building upon my people skills.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?
Este perfil ya ha sido reclamado
¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?
Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en Tripadvisor. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.
Puntuación general