Tripadvisor
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y valoraciones

Valoraciones de Tripadvisor

Título del empleo
Todo
Ubicación
Todo
Mostrando las 106 valoraciones
Cultura laboral
Solo como colaborador externo. Me parece un tema interesante. Además siempre hay apoyo e incentivos para seguir adelante y colaborar mas
Pros
Entretenido
Poco vinculante
Cultura laboral
TAMG has grown to be a good travel company. Constantly moving forward in the travel space. You would benefit from great learning here as an engineer, someone wishing to grow experience in SEO.
Cultura laboral
I was a consultant but it seemed like a great place to work. Great culture and benefits. Very nice people that are also hard workers. And they have a great business model to grow.
Pros
Lots of free food
Contras
Different divisions are siloed. Not a lot of cross pollination.
Cultura laboral
The work atmosphere was great and it was good to work for them.
Everyday, we came up with some minor and some major challenges.

The challenges were tough to figure out. We had a tough time figuring out the solutions to the challenges. But it was a fun challenge to figure out the solution to the challenges as we had the zest to work together and brainstorm to find the solution to the challenges.
Cultura laboral
I loved working for TripAdvisor. The sales team had a great working ethic and relationships. I learned my planning skills from the rest of the team. I would recommend applying to this company.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?
Valora una empresa en la que hayas trabajado recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
TripAdvisor is a great place to learn and develop multiple skills. As a Desktop Support Technician we support all internal clients with hardware issues, softwares issues , A/V support, Telephone support and any other technical issues that any clients might be having. It is a very fast paced environment and involves a lot of hands on work. The experience for me has been great and I've improved my Technical and customer service skills. The best part of the job would be that we are always kept busy and involved in multiple projects. We faced multiple tasks in a daily basis and finding a solution for each issue is the top priority. One of the hardest part of the job is being able to keep up with all the projects and internal work, sometimes it can be stressful but managing my time right and being patient with clients have helped me keep up in this environment.
Cultura laboral
A wonderful company to grow in, TripAdvisor has a very unique culture that allows you to grow and become the professional you always wanted to be. A challenging industry where all content comes from the contributor and your day-to-day moves at a very high speed, success comes down to the incredible team of global specialists who work together to ensure the best experience for travelers all over the world. Every day is an inspiring day, whether you are working with another incredible professional, or because you are handling content that brings you to get to know a beautiful corner of the world.
Pros
Great benefits (100% health coverage, travel benefits), open bar, free meals, etc
Cultura laboral
Tripadvisor is a company where you can obtain a lot of experience and skills, there is a great culture within the employees and the benefits are good. They also provide free transportation.
Cultura laboral
This was a very interesting and fun company, I wish it was more than a temp assignment. They had a great social environment, the best part about this place was the overall atmosphere.
Cultura laboral
Perfect conditions to work and a good company to recommend.
Really good benefits and a bit of luck management. Good company ideology and work tools to performance your job.
Pros
benefits
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?
3,0
Cultura laboral
If you are able to work 60+ hours a week and don't have responsibilities outside of work this company will probably work for you early in your career.
Cultura laboral
Good company to work for, great benefits and good atmosphere. Overall good work/life balance and offer lots of opportunities for online learning and courses in the Needham HQ.
3,0
Cultura laboral
The company allowed me to expand upon my passion, which is working with people by helping them with any questions or concerns, while also building upon my people skills.
2,0
Cultura laboral
A fantastic benefits package, probably the best around but unfortunately that's about all you will get working here.
From management and HR having no care in the world for their staff, to the company offering little to no flexibility, working for Trip Advisor will leave you feeling unappreciated and with no opportunities for advancement.

With an extremely high staff turnover, and the company no care attitude when it comes to dismissals and redundancies, this company is not one in which you can build a career.
Pros
Excellent benefits package and social events
Contras
Low salaries, high staff turnover, corporate mentality, unqualified and non caring managers
Cultura laboral
There are many perks to working for the world's largest travel website, among which are paid personal vacation and generous holiday time. Not to mention fully covered benefits and catered lunches.
Cultura laboral
The company was a nice place to work, as the work was easy and I could do it from home. Great people. I did not enjoy the hours, but I did enjoy that I could work from my home.

I learned about managing content on a blog..
Cultura laboral
TripAdvisor is one of those companies that people just enjoy to work for. In the time I was there I can honestly say that I met some of the greatest people to work with and some of the smartest minds. The job is challenging but with the support of management no job is impossible. Some of the hours over the busy periods can be a bit long however you are not there alone, people support you, people push you to do better and you feel like an important part of the big picture.
Pros
free breakfast, snack wall, benefits
Contras
long days in busy periods & constant changes.
Editing
Field of travel and tourism

Marketing management

Social media marketing

Meet the needs of potencial clients

Translation

Integration of information
Cultura laboral
entreprise à forte capacité de développement économique et humain
salaires faibles
Cultura laboral
reat benefits - free HMO, on site fitness classes and paid yoga classes. Free in office snacks and drinks, breakfast catered each Friday.his place is run like a frat house - you're either in, or out. Extremely unprofessional management who run the company like a private and inappropriate club.
Cultura laboral
TripAdvisor is a great company with amazing perks and benefits for employees. People can move up quickly within the organization if they are smart and ambitious. However, some people get promoted too rapidly up the organization. They may be great at their jobs but do not have any people management skills.
Overall I think TripAdvisor is a great place to work if you have the right supportive manager.
Pros
Free food, free insurance, lots of great office persk
high pressure, poor management
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?
Este perfil ya ha sido reclamado
¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?
Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en Tripadvisor. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.
Puntuación general