TransPerfect
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y valoraciones

Valoraciones de TransPerfect

Se han encontrado 7 valoraciones de empresa con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 247 valoraciones
3,0
Cultura laboral
You can grow very fast in this company if you work hard, but you only grow so far. This company will prioritize clients over employees but it doesn't mean that it doesn't value employees as well. It's very fast paced and intense but there's never a boring moment.
Salaries are a bit below average in my location.
1,0
Cultura laboral
Starting with: What can you expect from a company that blocks pages like glassdor or indeed so employees can’t see bad reviews? I worked at TransPerfect for 2.5 years and the best day of that period was the day I left. No work-life balance, ridiculous management and toxic company culture. Employees don’t feel valued and almost everyone has cried at least once in the restrooms. Sick leaves for anxiety and depression are not rare and the worst part is that HR turn their back on employees when they complain about it.
Cultura laboral
TransPerfect is a great place for career starters, and provides a lot of learning opportunities for autonomous employees (little formal training is provided). Work-life balance and compensation depends greatly on the team you are working in. It is a fine company to learn about all aspects of the localization industry, from project management to client/acccount management and vendor negotiation, etc. Employees and management are mostly young and friendly professionals.
Pros
free coffee, free fruit, decent bonuses
Contras
extra hours, high stress level, little formal training provided
Cultura laboral
I work in a very multicultural environment. Doing my job as a talent manager I can use the mos updated tools.

I enjoy working with my team and I can always count on the help and support of the managers
2,0
Cultura laboral
This is a good place to start out in the industry and due to it's size it is so rigidly structured that it's a good place to learn the PM trade for a year or even two.

However in return for this you are paid a poor base salary generally, with a varying quarterly bonus scheme which is not explained or transparent, other incentives also include ticket restaurant scheme, but many PMs spend too long in the office, it's not uncommon to see PMs stay past 10 pm, 11 pm or even past midnight.

So many highly talented people work there but they are unable to stand up for themselves or teams to say the work-life balanc needs to be addressed. This is not a place at the moment where someone with a family could work as a PM, though other departments are quite different.

Overall though, you learn a lot but there's not much room for flexibility to adapt to client needs, project needs and personal needs. Colleagues are a massive asset and there are a great number of intelligent people working there.

Due to the environment and pressure from upper management presumably, some young managers act in a very unprofessional way and office politics can be very sensitive in this sense.
Pros
Ticket Restaurant, Good to start with, free fruit, quarterly parties paid for by the company
Contras
Base salary is generally poor, can't rely on good bonuses, very stressful environment.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?
Valora una empresa en la que hayas trabajado recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
The company gave me the opportunity for career growth, development and relocation. I was promoted from Project Manager to Department Manager. I was then relocated to Europe to accommodate VIP clients located in Europe.
5,0
Cultura laboral
The typical day consist of number of job:
–Lead development

–Project management

–Administrative tasks and office coordination

–Shadow sales team on sales calls, strategic pitches

–Develop local marketing tools and programs

–Event management and implementation

–Liaise with different departments

the hardest part of the job is the development of local marketing tools and programs.

the most enjoyable part of the job is the project management.
Ver más valoraciones de TransPerfect
Quizás quieras probar:
Este perfil ya ha sido reclamado
¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?
Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en TransPerfect. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.
Puntuación general