Acerca de TÜV SÜD
WE HAVE BEEN PASSIONATE ABOUT TECHNOLOGY AND SAFETY SINCE DAY ONE
Innovations bring sweeping changes and impact our daily lives in countless ways. At TÜV SÜD, we are dedicated to being a part of that progress. By anticipating technological developments and facilitating change, we inspire trust and create a safer and more sustainable future. We – más...
WORKING AT TÜV SÜD – Close to your home or worldwide
When you think about TÜV SÜD you probably think of a lot of testing and hours of measuring. But for us it's way more: It's about transforming innovation into progress and adding value to everyday life for people all over the world. Our 25 000 employees deliver professional excellence in over 1,000 locations everyday.
TÜV SÜD AT A GLANCE
WE LEAVE A MARK
Only those who truly believe in what they do can take on the responsibility of ensuring the safety and protection of people and the environment on a daily basis. The role calls for individuals who are highly motivated to work for the sustainable development of technology. Individuals who fulfil our expectations:
• Put the wellbeing of people, society and environment first
• Never stop challenging themselves, others or the status quo
• Act fairly, honestly and transparently no matter who is in front of them
WE STAND FOR PROFESSIONAL EXCELLENCE
Our decisions make a difference. We affect the safety of many – and we accept the responsibility. Our work requires people with a strong expertise, with a healthy self-confidence and inner strength. To that end, we are seeking individuals who are:
• Confident in their knowledge and actions
• Objective and decisive
• Always open to grow and develop themselves further to keep up with the latest developments
WE ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT TECHNOLOGY
As a top provider of testing and inspection services, we’ve been able to acquire wide-ranging expertise. This enables us to identify and direct new trends and developments at an early stage so that we can cultivate far-sighted solutions. This can only be achieved by experts who are:
• Interested in current and future technological trends
• Eager to immerse themselves in technical details and solve challenges
• Strong networkers in their respective tech community or field of expertise
WHY JOIN US?
• Work alongside other brilliant minds who share their experience and knowledge with you,
promoting your professional growth.
• A new project, client or even a new country, there is always an opportunity to expand your
knowledge and expertise.
• Grow in a performance-based environment that recognizes and rewards top performers.
• Secure a role with a reliable employer who’s the market leader in Germany and a strong brand worldwide.
• Make a positive contribution to change and progress as you help to ensure safety, quality and environmental sustainability.
Working at TÜV SÜD offers a host of benefits. Some are more subjective – such as the many opportunities for lasting personal growth and development, or the wide range of roles providing meaning and purpose. Other benefits are clear to see.
We provide our employees with a stable and rewarding environment for performing their complex and challenging roles. You’ll find attractive salary packages and solid benefit options, for instance. Our work-life balance programme helps our employees keep their professional and private lives in harmony. And we’re always there to support you in fostering your personal development so you can reach your full potential.
OUR SERVICE AREAS
FIND THE RIGHT JOB FOR YOU
Academics, specialists, and practical-minded generalists alike will find many suitable areas of employment in our organization. Candidates with backgrounds ranging from engineering, natural sciences, economics, law, and computer sciences can discover a host of opportunities, whether pursuing a specialization or an executive career path.
OUR RECRUITING PROCESS
Empleos en TÜV SÜD
- Arquitect@ técnic@. Asistencia Técnica en MálagaMálaga, Málaga provincia
- INSPECTOR/A MEDIO AMBIENTE PARA LLEVAR A CABO INSPECCIÓN DE EMISIONES ATMOSFÉRICAS (SANTANDER)Santander, Cantabria provincia
- TECNIC@ ENERGIA. AUDITORIAS ENERGÉTICASBarcelona, Barcelona provincia
- INGENIERO/A TÉCNICO INDUSTRIAL O FP II RAMA MECÁNICA/ELÉCTRICA (INSPECCIÓN DE ASCENSORES)Donostia-San Sebastián, Guipúzcoa provincia
- INSPECTOR FP II RAMA MECÁNICA / ELÉCTRICA (VALENCIA)Valencia, Valencia provincia
- INGENIERO/A TÉCNICO INDUSTRIAL RAMA MECÁNICA/ELÉCTRICA PARA PUESTO DE INSPECTOR/A DE ASCENSORES (MADRID)Madrid, Madrid provincia
- KKDIK consultant and Chemical Safety AssessorBarcelona, Barcelona provincia
- TÉCNICO DE NÓMINAS CON EXPERIENCIA SAP HR / PAYROLL SPECIALIST (TRES CANTOS)Madrid, Madrid provincia