Syneos Health Commercial Solutions

4,0Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 451 valoraciones

Excelente ambiente de trabajo con work life balance

Valoración destacada de Indeed

La valoración de empresa más útil según Indeed
Mi experiencia en 2 años fué espectacular. La empresa se preocupa por el empleado. Buenos beneficios.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?

What is the best part of working at Syneos Health Commercial Solutions?Benefits are good, 401k is good, company car and card. What is the most stressful part about working at inVentiv Health?Semi annual and annual self evaluations that are 10-13 pages long are cumbersome. What is the work environment and culture like at Syneos Health Commercial Solutions?Loved the work environment and culture.

contract work

experience depends on contract, contracts can end with little notice. Good way to get foot in door for pharma companies, but hard to get direct hire. management depends on contract leadership, good work life balance
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?

It is a good company to for.

I like my job. In the beginning it was very fast paced, due to taking the program over, from another company. But it has since slowed down. I certainly would recommend this company; the pay is good, and I have a nice work life balance.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?

Double check your idea of going here

The job itself was easy, and there was a great work-life balance. I excelled at the role, and we were told that everything was progressing smoothly until they randomly terminated the Syneos contract. Everything is dependent on who you get as a manager at Syneos and who you're working for in your contract. If you are going to work here make sure your manager is someone you can mesh with otherwise it can be miserable. I would highly suggest you look at the companies financials you are going to work a contract for as well if they are available. If they have had questionable purchases or downturn in sales I would run far away. Once your contract gets canceled there is no guarantee that you're going to get your full bonuses, Syneos will make up whatever numbers they can to not pay you in full, and their recruiters might not even try to find you another role.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?

Valora una empresa en la que hayas trabajado recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Fun high flying work place that will drop you as quickly as they lifted you up.

I worked in a contract sales role as a costumer care representative for a biotech company’s new medical device. Was a great role, had great training and fantastic perks. Thing is, the biotech company failed their IPO and we were dropped one day to the next with no warning and no severance package. It’s a shame because I really enjoyed my time here.

Free lunches with clients

Desventajas

Absolute cog in the machine Laid off one day to the next Not hear
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?

Diverse knowledge and access to information

Overall a very good company to work with and would recommend. Like most consulting companies it’s always hard to maintain a work life balance. However it’s fair in syneos
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?

Do NOT work for these crooks

This company does not care about their employees in the slightest. They will perfectly time your termination so that they dont have to pay out your bonuses.

Great district management

Desventajas

Leaders are crooked and deceitful
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?

Great place to get started in pharma. Get to work for different companies

I’ve been working with Syneos for the past 6 months and it has been absolutely fantastic. I’ve learned a lot about the industry and had the chance to work on a very successful product.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?

Focused on acquisitions not people

Overworked, and unnecessarily over stressed.Attrition is RIFE. Systems are badly planned and executed with little comms. IT systems are continuously breaking. Their internal processes are not good and rather than perfect their current model they aggressively acquire and ‘scale up’ the problem.In my 25 years of work life, it’s the most stressful job I’ve had to date.They focus on acquiring, hiring and promoting staff in cheaper parts of the world. Hard work doesn’t equal fair recognition.Alistair is a good leader, but there are many examples of lack of ownership and poor leadership throughout.Due to such quick acquisition, so many people in the business don’t understand what the person to the left or right of them does, therefore plans or changes things with no insight of how that impacts others.Never again!

I have a job

Desventajas

Zero training or investment, Awful systems, Lack of support, No one understands the big picture or how we all fit together, Lack of equity for career advancement between East and West.

Amazing company

Great leadership who treat their teams well. Culture allows for work life balance. Everyone is very supportive. You receive adequate training to ensue you are successful in your role.

Great environment

Fixed schedule
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?

Great place to work, short term

constantly turning over without notice. would be great for someone wanting to get into pharma straight out of college, other then that it is tough to make sense to commit to something so lucid.

Awful culture

HR ignores the needs of employees health especially when you just start at the company. Their favorites get tended to do first while others they ignore.

Pay is great

Desventajas

They dont care about employees
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?

Really enjoyed my time at Syneos and always felt valued as an employee. Great manager and overall work-life balance. I left when contract ended but would definitely work their again.

Great leadership and vision

A great place if you want to think outside the box and develop your career. You need to take your own initiative however there is a lot of support from leadership.

Contract work

Each contract is different just be hopeful you get in a well organized one. It’s not always Syneos fault it can be difficult dealing with an unorganized client

They try their best

Your experience at work really depends on what department you work in. Working in the engagement center aka call center is always going to be difficult. The management here tries their best to support the agents that work the phones, but high turnover rates (normal for any call center) and unrealistic expectations from the client make the job draining. There's not much room for growth and it doesn't seem easy to transition to other departments.

Avoid at all costs

No support/resources for reps, goals were completely unattainable, working the same job as the direct hires minus the benefits, pay, and decent targets
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?

Learn alot, but no job security.

You learn a lot in a little amount of time period great company to use as a stepping stone. However, when the contract is over, you find yourself out of a job with no severance and no benefits. You can interview with another contract, but there is no preferential treatment for placement.

Ventajas

Learn a lot in a short amount of time.

No job security.

Not bad not great

Average company, manager didn’t seem to care about me one way or the other though. However the job itself wasn’t stressful. There is a pecking order in terms of moving up to project manager though.

Sales

I have had 3 managers since I’ve been with the company. 2/3 are amazing. The job really depends on the contract you are on. I have been very lucky. Would recommend

Ventajas

Good work balance and pay

Desventajas

No severance, contract, two managers to report to
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Syneos Health Commercial Solutions. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general