Save the Children
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y valoraciones

Valoraciones de Save the Children

Título del empleo
Todo
Ubicación
Todo
Mostrando las 867 valoraciones
Cultura laboral
Es una institución de ayuda a los demás y se ofrece el tiempo disponible
Cultura laboral
Counseling children,help children in schools fees ,help children in cases at the court ,help children school dress ,help children to transfer to the school
Pros
Free transfer
Health care
Cultura laboral
I am happy that I became one of the member of Save The Children. To work for children including health services, educational purpose and livelihood is great for me.
Cultura laboral
I’m sad that I no longer work for save the children it was not my decision to close the office it gave me no choice to become redundant. I do feel there was a lack of support via the management.
My day started at 8.00am and finished at 4,00pm as my travelling was quite a way from home.

There was alot of work to do in a day never 2 days were the same.
Pros
You always felt like you had a worthwhile job.
Contras
It takes over your life, it’s a commitment thats for sure
3,0
Cultura laboral
To become an effective employee make sure all your priorities are set (use the important and urgent principle) make a work plan be sure you are one step ahead of schedule so that things will go smoothly. Every day I feel excited in going to work for the following reasons, first, you will learn so much from diverse people, second the workplace are conducive and stress free and third, you will have all the support coming from each and every professionals that your are working with. The most enjoyable part of save the children is that food is everywhere.
Pros
Free load, flexible time
Contras
You really have to deliver all your deliverables otherwise your contract will not be renewed.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?
Valora una empresa en la que hayas trabajado recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
Loved working at this charity shop with warm hard working excellent staff, we all was part of a very good team helped each other out & the training was excellent
Cultura laboral
For those with interest in not profit sector in Africa, Save the Children is the best place to try
Cultura laboral
Kids were great. There are times where the job can be stressful however the kids are worth it. The job is consisted. Pay should be a little more. They should offer more staff.
Pros
Hours
Environment
Cultura laboral
Dont really have anything to say about Save the children, its a very great company to work and also sometimes its a stressfull environment depending on your position.
Cultura laboral
ONG que trabaja por la protección de los niños y niñas en las diferentes áreas, a través de diversos proyectos que facilitan y favorecen el proceso.
Cultura laboral
The organization was run by a number of good policies. It was very employee sensitive, and they always looked into ways which may benefit employees as much as possible.
Cultura laboral
Many children got justice.
Many of the refugee children were reunited with their families.

Many were provided the basic needs like education, health, accommodation etc
Cultura laboral
Las instalaciones son excelentes, el código de vestimenta ayuda a sentirte cómodo, solo trabajaría más en la comunicación con sus trabajadores
Pros
Excelente actitud
Comunicación
Cultura laboral
Demonstrating my good use time that I believe in planning my day before hand and that when it's over, I review my own performance to make sure am reaching the desire goals.
I envisage myself in time management and prioritization skills as per the delivery schedules, deadline and important of getting task done appropriately.

I categories my task according to the order of their importance and time. While, I could assign result focus responsibilities to the team and formulate backup plan should anything go wrong. The I need to help with dividing a large project into smaller more manageable task with project monitoring, then the tram will never fail to meet dateline.

For example, in my previous job, I replace a project leader who was failing to manage a difficult project which was fell behind schedule, I set the staff goals and gave them a new focus and finished the project on time. Me and my team were often task with time critical and difficult job, I found effective planning to be an invaluable and by saving time later in the task. A good overview of the project ensures.

I do manage performance evaluation strategy by scheduling training which has to be conducted and continuous reminder by myself as HR Coordinator to all supervisor by informing them on the need of the following: -

-it’s the responsibility of each supervisor to ensure that each staff performance evaluation is conducted on time by ensuring that they have a proper online spreadsheet that have full details of staff member that indicates entry to duty and end of contract which will alert the supervisor and
 - más...
Cultura laboral
I have the chance to interact with charitable works which are beneficial for me to understand the meaning of helping others in need. Most of my works are only paper work but I gained a lot experience during that summer.
Cultura laboral
Comprometidos con el de niño(a)s en situación de vulnerabilidad, todos nos apoyábamos. El trabajo en equipo es fundamental.
Cultura laboral
I have worked for about 3 years to save the children at different districts like Jecobabad and Shekarpur I want more work for save the children if they give me a chance
2,0
Cultura laboral
Ambiente lavorativo troppo superficiale dal punto di vista umano
Cultura laboral
AP team I worked with was quite enjoyable to be around, even though my time with the company was short. Typical hours (8:30-5 or 9-5:30 with one 30 minute lunch) but the day flies by quickly
Cultura laboral
Good environment to work in save the children, not much expected in salary growth, good management, you can learn new things in organization
I recommend to work in save the children
Cultura laboral
Save the children is the best agency that is doing the marvelous work across the world and I really appreciate for the agency as well as the entire staff
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?
Este perfil ya ha sido reclamado
¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?
Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en Save the Children. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.
Puntuación general
3,4
3,7
3,9
Cultura
Save the Children valoraciones por nombre del puesto