Ralph Lauren
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y valoraciones

Valoraciones de Ralph Lauren

Título del empleo
Todo
Ubicación
Todo
Mostrando las 2715 valoraciones
Cultura laboral
Entre a trabajar a la tienda de Polo Ralph Lauren y está bien.
1,0
Cultura laboral
No way to advance the manager plays favorites so hours are not distributed fairly. Schedule is made where some people work 5.5 hrs with only a 15 min break. Tasks are not distributed fairly
Pros
Easy
Contras
Few hours no breaks boring
Cultura laboral
Ralph lauren is a great company and it’s amazing to be a part of that. Everyone is made to feel welcomed and your goals are clearly stated. Ralph lauren works with your schedule as well.
2,0
Cultura laboral
I worked here a couple years ago as part time staff. I was contracted onl 8 hours which was fine as there was regular overtime. As I full time student in my exam period, I could only manage between 8-15 hours per week maximum, which I clarified in my interview. When I started the job it was great. Soon, I get randomly given overtime in large proportions; they wanted me to work 32 hours on week. When discussing this with management team, I was told quote ''It isn't our problem, get the shifts covered yourself'' and ''the system we use just gives random hours there's nothing we can do.'' There was little care or any friendliness past the interview stage. I don't even think the manager of the store even said hello to me despite me working there six months. Other supervisors or department managers were unbearable. I loathed going to work because one particular department supervisor regularly made fun of me, mocked me and even went out of her way to embarrass me in front of others. Its a soulless job to be honest. We were quite a large store with over 100 staff, and talking to other members of staff unless advised to was discouraged. I was moaned at for conversing with other members of staff countless times. I understand targets are to be met but when there are zero customers in store at 9pm I didn't understand why saying finally saying 'hi' to a colleague was so frowned upon. So you didn't really get to know people and the overall ethos was bad. The only benefits was the very large discounts on clothing and good pay rates, but there are definitely a lot better retail opportunities - más...
Pros
Generous staff discount and pay
awful management
Cultura laboral
Arányában véve nagyon jó munkahely,de a távolság és stresszes munka miatt nem mindig kielégítő!
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?
Valora una empresa en la que hayas trabajado recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
Working with Ralph Lauren was a great experience. The management there taught me how to improve my retail experience, by engaging a conversation with them.
Cultura laboral
Favouritism to certain people. People get by with not doing their job and being on their phones and getting by with it. Some employees hide and don't get their job done but still gets paid to work. They can make mistakes and aren't corrected on it but one person made a slight mistake and got fired. Some people were on time while others showed up late and got paid for it.
Cultura laboral
As a company focused on lifestyle, Ralph Lauren values diversity. Every associate can pursue opportunities regardless of how they identify themselves. Straight talk is a core attribute. RL values all inputs from their global workforce to which most are proud to say they work there.
Pros
Excellent benefits on vacation, personal time & sabbaticals
Contras
Stock awards & bonus skewed to upper management
Cultura laboral
Was a good part time job while in college. Pay was fair and the employee discounts were awesome. Would recommend to anyone that has a slight interest in joining the team here.
Cultura laboral
co workers and supervisor were great, i love working with them with less burden and fast paced environment. the quality of clothes is too good with full guarantee.
Cultura laboral
Management could us more help overall. Good discount, good rewards. Its a simple job, hard to move up positions. This location opened in March so it is fairly new.
1,0
Cultura laboral
Nothing like what I imagined. It is the biggest sweat shop, treating employees like they should be SO lucky to be working there. Horrible, horrible place to work.
Cultura laboral
I have marvellous experience learned and bring up my customer sevrice skill. management are very supportive and encouraging. harder part of job is on weekend and holidays. there is enthusiastic work environment.
Cultura laboral
I wish polo was more open to training employees to move up in the ranks instead of keeping them stagnant. Better management and better hours would do the production of the store run more smoothly because people won’t be over worked.
Cultura laboral
Une journée typique consiste à me rendre au casier puis au niveau de la salle de repas avec mes collègues pour échanger un peu avant le briefing par l'un des managers. Puis la journée commence, on alterne les postes au fil de la journée. C'était une expérience très agréable, très bonne ambiance de travai avec une confiance entre les manager et les employés.
Cultura laboral
This is a company that cares about their employees and customers. They take great pride in there products as well. This is a company, that I can see myself retiring from.
Cultura laboral
I had a great time here as the people are all so motivated and customer-centric. Lots of strong communication skills are needed to navigate the sales floor. Overall great job!
Pros
Good company and breaks
Contras
Long hours on feet all day
Cultura laboral
I worked at Ralph Lauren for a year as a cashier associate mainly. I would help customers at the register, order items for them and give clothing recommendations. If there are no customers in the store, I would make sure the store is clean and organize clothes. Over the course of the year, I learned not to take things personally from customers(which sounds obvious but if it is your first job, it can be hard to distinguish.) If the customer is upset, it usually has nothing to do with you. As for my managers, I loved them. They encouraged me to be a better worker and did hourly updates to keep the employees in the wraps for how the store is doing and what we should be doing. After a while(and since most of them are women at my store specifically), they became like moms to me and we would joke around sometimes. All of my co-workers were nice and friendly(lots of college and high school students) but it is stressed that you are not supposed to socialize while on the floor(which makes sense :). The hardest part of the job is figuring out what to do when the store is empty and everything is clean but just be creative and ask the managers what they need help with. Black Friday is really chaotic and exhausting but that is the case with all retail stores so it's not much different at Polo. The most enjoyable part of the job is the connections you make with your co-workers,managers and customers. :) My store had regular customers which were really nice and one lady even came back and gave me chocolate for good customer service! There are a lot of employees at the store but even so, after - más...
Cultura laboral
une culture du travail plutot détendue qui facilite la bonne entente entre les collègues
Cultura laboral
It's a good place to get your foot in the door. They offer a 30% in-store discount, and 40-50% discount online. Before working here, It's necessary to make sure that you are adherence to wearing the company's clothes and no other brand. They don't pay for your uniform. They don't offer discounted meals. For a mall employee, you will receive 10% off your food purchases. Don't be surprised if they schedule you 2-3 working days, as it was only a part time job.
Cultura laboral
Ralph Lauren is a wonderful place to work. All teams work together to keep the lights on and improve in every area possible.
The people are all very personable and kind.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?
Este perfil ya ha sido reclamado
¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?
Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en Ralph Lauren. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.
Puntuación general