Ralph Lauren
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y valoraciones

Valoraciones de Ralph Lauren

Título del empleo
Todo
Ubicación
Todo
Mostrando las 2748 valoraciones
Cultura laboral
Entre a trabajar a la tienda de Polo Ralph Lauren y está bien.
Cultura laboral
It was okay, the manager’s was okay, except for one that was very nasty and disrespectful at times. I can’t really say he was to me because, I didn’t really speak to him. The work place was all f kind of busy most of the time and the recovery effort was crazy but we get it done ✅ and the managers help.. overall it was not a bad experience it just wasn’t enough hours to pay the bill..
Pros
Benefit, pay Discount
Contras
Hours busyness on sale day not enough help.
28 septiembre 2020
Thank you for taking time to provide feedback! We appreciate the hard work you put in for us, especially in our retail stores' greatest time of need.
Cultura laboral
Being part of a team that makes you feel like family. one of the best parts of working there was the people and the new clients i got to meet and work for
28 septiembre 2020
Thank you for your kind words, we believe you should love what you do and who you do it for! We strive to keep the family feel at Ralph Lauren, no matter how big the family gets.
Cultura laboral
I had overall one and half year experience with RL, and I must have to say that I was tougher learning phase and also fruitful.
Great company with greater work ethics.
Pros
Class work culture with ethics
Contras
Too much high expectations by management
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?
Valora una empresa en la que hayas trabajado recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
The job is fun but very slow. Sometimes the policies are a bit annoying to follow, like the expectations and etc. I haven't been liking the job so far because my hours have been cut, and if you're like me who has bills to pay that's not something that you want. But it's a good place to learn about retail if it's your first retail job.
Pros
Good start, flexible hours, ok discounts
Contras
Can cut hours, sometimes too much with rules, management
21 septiembre 2020
Sales Associates are some of our most valued employees as they are the primary line to the customer -- and we understand it's not always easy, so we thank you!
Cultura laboral
Once was an amazing place to work in until the new GM was hired. He quickly got most if not all of the staff to immediately quit and was so bad got HR called on him on several occasions. Treats the staff like slaves, I have witnessed several employees breakdown and cry and have had multiple customers complain about how he pushes the employees. This man has single-handedly ruined the polo experience for not only the staff but for the customers as well.
Pros
nothing
Horrible management
Cultura laboral
Great co-workers (for the most part). Management was moderately supportive. Average retail pay and decently flexible hours that jived with school responsibilities.
21 septiembre 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we love to cultivate a friendly working environment!
Cultura laboral
Working at RL is a rite of passage for many young fashion graduates in nyc, a great place to start your career, work with and learn from industry leaders. Entry-level roles are paid right at market rate and come with a decent benefits package. Keep in mind it's a traditional 50+ year company, not the place for major innovative ideas and ways of work, but excellent to build skills and transition from school to full time work at a manageable pace.
Pros
Name recognition on resume, great employee discount
Contras
Very large company, different business units can feel disjointed sometimes
21 septiembre 2020
Ralph Lauren is a dynamic Company that balances ambition with a family feel -- and with all that, inevitably comes change. Thank you for your feedback!
Cultura laboral
Betalen slecht vaak te laat en te weinig verwachten veel van je maar er staat niks tegenover mensen die er werken was een leuk team maar omdat ze geen mensen kunnen houden veranderd het team best vaak en dat maakt het lastig
Pros
Niks
Een hele boel
Cultura laboral
L'enseigne Ralph Lauren assure un environnement de travail sain et agréable. La direction reste à l'écoute et le travail individuel ainsi que celui en équipe se fait facilement, sous la direction de management de la boutique. Les exigences d'un travail pour Ralph Lauren sont à la hauteur de l'enseigne et prouvent leur tradition et leur savoir-faire.
Cultura laboral
Store Manager is Always to busy in the office to see and know what is happening in the store Staff unhappy with working hours All Pt staff Must have Full time availability which means No one attending school should apply
Pros
company discount
Contras
non Supportive, no work life balance
Cultura laboral
Bella Azienda, stile americano, ma di classe e particolare
Pros
Le provvigioni
Stipendi base
2,0
Cultura laboral
Trabajé en outlet, el uniforme tenías que pagarlo tu. Jefe y organización un desastre. Horarios un desastre, valoración de los empleados lo mismo gente que quería reducción de jornada no se la daban otros querían ampliación y no permitían hacer cambios. Habían empleados que querían librar fin de semana y otros que no por motivos familiares y les daba absolutamente igual. A mi me obligaron a estar en un puesto de responsabilidad sin pagarme más siendo que no lo quería y otros compañeros sí. El ambiente de trabajo horrible, muy tóxico los empleados se inventaban cosas los unos de los otros para dejar mal a otros compañeros porque no hacían a nadie fijo y pensaban que reduciendo las posibilidades de otros ampliaban las suyas. En el finiquito intentaron pagarme bastante de menos y dijeron que era un "error" siendo que lo mandaron a una dirección que no era la mía y cuando les preguntaba no me decían donde lo habían enviado luego casi un mes para arreglarme el finiquito...
Pros
Una vez fijo seguro médico, baja por maternidad pagada, descuentos y políticas familiares
Contras
Horarios y descansos precarios, ambiente de trabajo tóxico almenos en mi tienda
Cultura laboral
The benefits are top notch.

Constant changes keeps you on your toes, which I don’t mind at all.

Room for growth in online learning and opportunities.
Pros
Work life balance
8 septiembre 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback, we appreciate it!
Cultura laboral
Très belle entreprise, pleine de valeur pour leurs clientèle ainsi que leur salarié.
Pros
Respect
Rien
Cultura laboral
I found management extremely disappointing,unprofessional and bias I am off the belief that professional leadership flows to others This was not the case
Pros
Free uniform
Poor leadership
2,0
尤其是一個full time的態度 很差
經常罵我 看到我就罵 論我在做什麼 一直罵我 然後背後也會在其他full time sales 面前議論我 很不尊重我
Cultura laboral
The employee and customer at Polo Ralph Lauren are from different nationality so it was always meeting new people and learning different languages. Working on the sale floor you have to be able to comunicate through the clothes even if it difficult to understand do to the languages. Being there to shot for them because sometime they don't know what they want until you show them. And working at the back of the house was always on your toes. You had to be able to move and do 1000 thing at the same time for like 7 hours.
Pros
Employees/ costumers
Contras
At the time management was not sink together
27 agosto 2020
Thank you for your service as one of our most important employee categories -- Sales Associates! You are the primary line to our customer, and we understand the patience and time commitment involved. We appreciate your advice.
Cultura laboral
this company gives me the experienced that I still adopt up to this day . this company teach me everything when it comes to sales . and lastly, give me the attitude that I still wearing up until now .
Cultura laboral
Working in a leadership position was an awful experience as having to deal with other catty back stabbing managers who played favoritism bullying and gaslighting. No training was given and being degraded was constantly on the menu. This was the worst mistake of my life to ever accept a job here.
Previous Bad Leadership
27 agosto 2020
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We'd like to learn more about your experience and how we can improve. Please email us at RL-IndeedReviews@RalphLauren.com.
Cultura laboral
It was a retail school. I learned a lot about retail and customer service, nice people of different countries, flexible schedules. I enjoyed work at Ralph Lauren!
Pros
Discount products is amazing!
A lot customer service
27 agosto 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, but thank you even more for your service on our salesforce! We could not do what we do without employees like you and your great coworkers.