Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y valoraciones

Valoraciones de PUMA

Título del empleo
Todo
Ubicación
Todo
Mostrando las 372 valoraciones
Cultura laboral
Muy buena competitiva su valoración máxima en todo
Tal ves lo mejor
Cultura laboral
I was an athlete, so I didn't have to be interviewed or anything, the experience is entirely different. It was a job because we had a contract and I had to do things for the company and they had me on retainer for that. It was a great experience, I've only been to the Puma offices once and it was a great experience, my interaction with them was mainly through my manager.
Pros
There were many opportunities to better myself, financially and the exposure was great.
Contras
I was very young at the time.
Cultura laboral
it was very chill at puma and there wasn’t anything too difficult to do besides when stock would come in but besides that its all good. most of the time customers would just call us for checking of shoe sizes or checking stock and thats it
Pros
chill workplace
bias management
Cultura laboral
Arbeitsklima war gut. Ein sehr junges Team. Zu der Zeit, als ich dort arbeitete, sind die Filialleiter jährlich gewechselt worden.
Aber jeder einzelne war gut.

Nur für die Zeit als ich dort war, war einfach das Gelhalt zu wenig.
Pros
Gutes Arbeitsklima
Schlechte Bezahlung
Cultura laboral
It was a journey worthwhile . I learned a lot especially from my immediate bosses who taught me the value of work and life balance apart from other things.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?
Valora una empresa en la que hayas trabajado recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
Het is leuk om te doen en het is niet zeer moeilijk. Het enige wat mij stoorden is dat het elke keer hetzelfde is dat er niet echt verandering is en je niet echt door kan groeien. Na een tijd heb je geleerd wat je moet leren en kan je er niet veel meer bij leren of door groeien. Het is een perfecte job als je nog student bent en nog veel moet leren. Maar als je al gewerkt hebt in de Retail en je wilt naar de volgende stap om bij te leren dan is Puma niet voor jou. Maar ben je student en je hebt nog nooit in de Retail gewerkt en wil wat extra centjes verdienen dan is Puma ideaal voor u.
Cultura laboral
Good job. I will come back for sure this good evevery thing
Cultura laboral
Belle expérience humaine équipe très soudé et bonne ambiance au travail managère à l 'écoute .
Cultura laboral
I am a good and honest worker in your family,it means my office,so I do my level best, strictly ,and ,parfectly do my duty ,and good desiplin and good,work,in my office
Cultura laboral
I learned that shoes are in alphabetical order, and from smallest to largest in foot size. The hardest part of the job is when people get upset at you for not having the shoes as if I bought them. The enjoyable part is when you give them the shoe they asked for and they are happy and smiling.
1,0
Cultura laboral
Puma claims to prioritize customer service but unfortunately that is not the case. My store manger was rude and mean towards her associates, yet upper management only listens to them. Your hard work does not determine how you get paid, workers get paid very unfairly.
Cultura laboral
Good company bad management that didn't care about there job or the store location so sales would be affected by it and no one cares that they aren't preforming well .
Pros
Paycheck
Working
Cultura laboral
the work field i chose in PUMA was very competitive, also the sales should be maintained. a lot of work regarding products and stocks needs to be done. as PUMA is based on customer servicing, it was more hectic to convince the customers. but overall the environment was friendly, respectful and safe.
Cultura laboral
No pagan comisiones ni te dicen cuál es tu meta a vender para comisionar.
Cultura laboral
nice company nice bunos nice award nice people staff nice place on time salary have good company nice management they will approach or call have emergency
Cultura laboral
Ambiente relajado, hacen concursos por ventas, buenos jefes, dos días de descanso, eventos deportivos
Cultura laboral
It was very relaxed and fun work environment helped a lot of people get great shoes I helped a lot my Mexican people out and got a lot of social development from that job it is a job I will sherish for a while.
Cultura laboral
Una gran empresa, íncreible empresa para trabajar su filosofía, gente, perfil es magnifico
Cultura laboral
The everyday work at Puma was very relaxed and fun. We used to have many different tasks to fulfill everyday, which is why the job was always entertaining.
1,0
Cultura laboral
I hate this company yall are fake as all heck the managers dont care about your availability or your life they only care about their own bills and not anybody elses
Cultura laboral
Puma is a great place t work. Its filled with great opportunities and you get to meet many people including celebrities an athletes. Great environment and the managers are understanding.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?
Este perfil ya ha sido reclamado
¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?
Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en PUMA. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.
Puntuación general