logotipo de la empresa Lush Cosmetics
Lush Cosmetics
4,0 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y valoraciones

Valoraciones de Lush Cosmetics

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 2120 valoraciones

Buenísima experiencia

Valoración destacada de Indeed

La valoración de empresa más útil según Indeed
Siempre que he trabajado en LUSH he estado muy cómoda. Te ayudan a aprender con unos objetivos que no te obligan a competir con los demás, hay mucho compañerismo y se transmiten valores muy buenos. Existen bingos y diferentes actividades para promover la venta de X productos por los cuales como trabajadora puedes conseguir recompensas. El equipo de managers es muy comprensivo y muy humano. De las mejores experiencias laborales hasta la fecha.

Buen ambiente de trabajo, target fantástico, managers de 10, descuentos

Ninguno

Perfect job, awful staff

The job itself is fab and the pay is really good, but as far as the management goes it's horrendous. Very unprofessional and never spoken to about issues just treated awful. I genuinely loved the job but when you have sly colleagues it takes a toll.I don't recommend working here unfortunately.

Pay, staff benefits.

Cultura laboral

Grumpy people making happy soap

I was excited to work at Lush because it was full of creatives and paid alright at the time.... but since then they have removed our bonus since a year ago and now we make 30%. Less during a pandemic. Also if your not white you probably won't move up the chain very fast. Lots of kind people though. But they are hypocrites trying to stop a union from forming when they would by definition support unions elsewhere like Amazon... I wouldn't want to work in a shop they are paid even less and there's an endless cycle of people being hired and fired each year to keep the wages low and and anyone from advancing.

Great discount

Performative
Cultura laboral

Ethics for their products not their employees

The pay is embarrassing giving how ethical they claim to be. They are great company from the outside looking in. In reality there is little opportunity for growth and hardly any benefits to working there unless you are a store manager or a position above that.

Products

Pay
Cultura laboral

Environnement de travail très sympa

Un peu trop de " spectacle " à mon gout mais belle expérience et belles rencontres.

Desventajas

Pas d'avantages si ce n'est l'expérience
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?

Valora una empresa en la que hayas trabajado recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Fun and easy job

I can definitely say this is the best job I've had in terms of a healthy workplace and room for growth. We got tons of free product to test so we could sell products better. The ethics of this company are simply amazing and you get to play with bubbles all day.

Ventajas

Free product, good pay, great friends and management.

Fun but stressful

It is an overall fun job but very stressful with the COVID protocols. Cons are you have to work weekends but management tries to give you at least one a month

fun enivorment

long hours small staff
Cultura laboral

Christmas temp, worked in Fulfillment. Wonderful people, work was physical but fun. Looked forward to going to work everyday. Would love to go back. Shame it was only a temporary contract. All good things must come to an end I guess. Best job I ever had.

Ventajas

Decent hours, paid breaks and lunches, felt like a social hub rather than work, a lot of fun and laughter, great people

Desventajas

Temporary contract is the only con.
Cultura laboral

Fun and engaging environment, can be stressful for introverts

I loved learning about all the products lush makes and the company's ethics and social/environmental responsibilities. Lush is truly committed to being transparent and giving back to communities and the planet. Working in one of their retail stores certainly has its challenges, particularly if you are introverted, but it can be very rewarding as well. I sometimes felt overwhelmed with anxiety starting conversations with customers, but once I got through it I'd have a lot of fun talking to people and demonstrating products for/on them (this was pre-covid). Plus, there's no commission so you never feel pressured to make a sale and your interactions with people feel more natural.

strong company ethics, 50% discount, great job for extroverts

Desventajas

If you are introverted you may feel very overwhelmed, as management strongly encourages being chipper and talking to every customer

Yes great place to work

Lush is great company and clean and good management , very nice people those who work i think is good to work in this company to express your knowledge
Cultura laboral

Great place to work, target incentives

I started working at Lush on a temporary contract on the production line making various different soap products and was fortunate to be transferred, which I saw as a promotion, to shampoo pressing. Unfortunately the temporary contract came to an end and I was one of the last temporary workers to be released. The company had a great ethos against animal products and everything was naturally sourced with no chemicals used. I would recommend working for this company as there are a great many departments that can be worked in.

Ventajas

Morning, lunch and tea breaks, good camaraderie and bright working conditions.

Desventajas

Distance to travel in relation to shift work due to bus timetables.

Very poor management

Manager is aggressive, doesn't communicate with other management, and doesn't have a clue how to talk to people. The rest of the staff were nice and what I would expect from the company. I would not recommend anyone for this job.

50% discount

Biased management

Fun place to work

Love this company ; they are very serious and mission driven. No real benefits and your only seasonal but coworkers are usually really great people because of the company’s culture!

Environment and company culture

Desventajas

No REAL BENEFITS ( except 50% off products )
Cultura laboral

Columbus, Ohio - Run Away!

Lush Easton Town Center was pretty great to work for at first. Yes, the company left one of their biggest stores dangerously understaffed and without formal store management, but the employees made it work the best they could. My review is focusing on the "new" management. Management blatantly picks favorites. They are unable to focus on their job, unable to handle the stress, and unable to appropriately deal with conflict. I've seen them close the store because a customer got an attitude with them, or they were "overwhelmed" by the amount of customers on a normal Saturday. I've seen management be nasty to their POC employees, eventually driving them to quit, which is especially ironic because management is themselves a POC. I've seen management sit in the back with the two other "favorite" workers and talk/chat for an hour instead of doing their job. So overall, Lush is an incredibly disappointing place to work with no prospects for career advancement or raises. The free product and discount are the only reasons to stay.

Free product, discount

Cultura laboral

Creativ work place and monday to friday.

The lush is correct family busnisses , friendly company . Calm family atmosphere.they have good meeting if we have some problem in job or self problem ,nice flexible.i want work at creativ area.i do like it all shifft .i’m very flexible.i will work Monday to Friday and i will work over time.

Free lunch

If new

50% good, 50% bad

So there are a lot of benefits with working with LUSH. We are given samples and a great discount which has helped me with my spending haha. The people are overall nice but with every good point there seems to be two bad points. The overall selling experience can be a bit uncomfortable as we have to follow customers around and you can tell they get irritated. Managers have their clear favourites and make it clear they don't like you which makes for a really uncomfortable environment. For me, at least, I found that I was picked on a lot by supervisors which was really horrible, I remember a supervisor staring at me while I was doing a consultation once - staring like a hawk! was all a bit too uncomfortable and made me really anxious. Its not the first time i've heard of people finding it a toxic work environment and I know a lot of the staff have said this before too. Its a shame.

Ventajas

Good shift pattern, good salary, overall nice people, good discount

Desventajas

'mean girl' environment, not enough time for lunch
Cultura laboral

Fun and inclusive but high stress

I started as a sales ambassador at LUSH and worked my way up to Floor Leader after being there a little over 1 year. I initially really enjoyed the work environment. My coworkers were friendly, laid-back, and as are most LUSH stores, were extremely welcoming. The job itself is fast-paced, intensive customer service, and meeting sales goals, and COVID has made everything much more stressful in terms of making sure customers follow safety guidelines. You meet some nice customers but we've encountered some nastier ones. It has definitely taken a toll on everyone in my shop. LUSH corporate really needs to rethink how its retail stores are operating from the ground up, otherwise, it just feels like we're being exploited.

Ventajas

Great discounts and good pay over time, access to company education and resources, room to grow and network

Desventajas

High stress environment, disorganized management, short breaks

Stressful fast paced

I love lush but I hate working for them management are on you all the time to sell sell sell ride the wave b.No benefits there apart from free stuff.

Free stuff

Desventajas

Management are complete And utter dictators later
Cultura laboral

If applying at old orchard location,dont

Lush as a company has given me four amazing years of my life that I’m forever grateful for. I loved coming to work every single day to build relationships with not only customers but my growing staff. It was truly one of the best places to work at for a long time. I’ve gone through a fair share of managers since getting hired and have not found any difficulty working with any until the recent manager that was employed in summer of 2020. With Covid, a lot of changes were made and this one was the worst one. They now have someone who is selfish, lacks compassion, overworks her staff, doesn’t embody lush’s values and ethics, and takes advantage of her management position for her own benefit. I am so truly disappointed that Lush can hire someone so unfit for the job I loved so much. Because of this, it has completely changed my views on the company as a whole. If this manager remains in this position, Lush Old Orchard has no future. APPLY WITH CAUTION.

Ventajas

lots of full time benefits and time off, fun environment with right staffing

unfit management
Cultura laboral

Fun but stressful at times

Lush strives for a five star service in all of their stores and expects you to be giving that at all times even in massive crowds of people and if you don’t the management will give you so much feedback. The team members are always so lovely and that energy is consistent between stores. Once you’ve got experience in one lush store it makes it very easy to get a job in another. Although direct transfers are not available and you will need to reapply yourself. Although stressful at times and management having some unrealistic expectations it set me up with life skills and confidence that I will be forever thankful for. So I would only apply if you’re good with feedback and able to adapt quickly.

National living wage

Constant Management feedback

Super sales oriented

This job is good for the outgoing individuals who thrive in an environment where all you do is talk to customers. As an introvert it was really hard to do this as I struggle with natural flowing conversations and social anxiety.

50 percent discounts

Fast paced
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en Lush Cosmetics. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general