Keller Williams Realty
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y valoraciones

Valoraciones de Sales Associate en Keller Williams Realty

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Se han encontrado 47 valoraciones de empresa con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 4397 valoraciones
Cultura laboral
I would say Keller is just an okay place to put your license. The initial training is good but you really are 100% on your own. No leads are provided and really no support. I didn't realize that there are a lot of other real estate companies out there that will take much much less of your commission and also not charge all of the monthly fees. Shop around before you decide to go with KW. Unless you are selling over $1M you give up quite a large chunk of your commission for zero help.
Ventajas
You run your own business.
Commission
Cultura laboral
I have been with Keller Williams for a few months now and always feel supported by those who helped me get started. I LOVE the training. If you are a new agent, this is a great place to go to grow and learn.
Cultura laboral
Company is okay. Very Americanised. Lots of things which takes your attention away from what you are supposed to be doing. Boring, pointless weekly meetings....
Cultura laboral
Start day with follow-ups and call backs Think on your feet, be quick in overcoming objections Be enthusiastic and cheerful with clients Make clients feel you’re offering them something of value The hardest part of the job was doorknocking The most enjoyable was helping first-time buyers get into a home Must have tough skin as there is a lot of rejection in real estate
You are your own boss
Getting rejected
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?
Valora una empresa en la que hayas trabajado recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
Excellent brokerage for newbies to get a solid foundation in the daily business of real estate. As in any real estate firm, generating new business is tough. KW provides ideas to build upon, but the grind is left to the realtor. KW has a culture all its own, and is faith based.
Cultura laboral
Great Place to learn and grow good environment lots of training and classes to take advantage of to learn. People are friendly and helpful. Good team!
Cultura laboral
Great opportunity too grow, be your own boss, learn from the best, learn skills for the real world, becoming a successful business owner, the person I know I’m going to be.
Cultura laboral
Well, a typical day was get on the phone and get on those leads! I was motivated enough to eventually get into luxury real estate. I learned to have patience, lots of it. Especially when it comes to buying or selling property. You could show a house with EVERYTHING requested, and somehow either clients fail to commit or the deal fell through. Don't get me wrong, real estate is wonderful career. I just think getting past that first hump and into the luxury or commercial business part of it, it becomes more enjoyable. Workplace was great! Everyone super friendly. The hardest part of the job is when you have been working with the same client for 2 months, find the house of their dreams and the deal suddenly doesn’t go through. the most enjoyable part of the job is when you’re able to find that house, that home they loved so much. It is ver gratifying!
Cultura laboral
Awesome place to become the Real Estate agent you deserve to be. KW gives you all the tools needed and necessary to be a successful RE agent. it is up to the agent to apply
Cultura laboral
Loved being the part of KW. Laid back atmosphere in the high pressure carrier of real estate agent. Reward in helping people with their real estate needs is unique and priceless.
Helping people
All hours of day/night
Cultura laboral
Very family oriented and everybody is willing to help each other, coworkers speak and treat each other with respect. Coaches are great for people just getting started to get your business to the next level.
Cultura laboral
Great company to be associated with, they truly put clients needs first. If you don't mind long hours and strictly commission based pay real estate is right for you just remember there are times when you do your job and still don't get paid. People in real estate will know what I mean. Bottom line real estate is not for everyone.
Ventajas
Meeting and helping great people.
Desventajas
Meeting all kinds of people.
Cultura laboral
The company offers constant support and training. They keep you motivated and help you whenever you need it. Great place to work and good friendly atmosphere with colleagues.
Cultura laboral
Since I have been with Keller Williams, there is always something to learn more than once every week. After an agent gets out of ignite program, there is a load of information inside to benefit the surrounding.
Lunch and training
No healtb insurance
Cultura laboral
You lead generate daily. Learned that even though KW boasts tons of learning tools that they are actually about working one on one with you to help enforce what is taught in class. I
Ventajas
Free to work your own hours
Ultimately I felt like I did not matter
Cultura laboral
Only would be available to top producers. I liked the digital format, but wanted to work closer to home. I consider myself tech savy. My favorite part of KW.
digital format
managers not available
Cultura laboral
Poor leadership. The worst I have ever seen. There is constantly tons of staff and agent turnover. Trust me ... there are much better places in Austin to work or hang your license than Keller Williams Realty. The team leaders at each office are instructed to recruit, recruit, recruit. But they have to in order to keep their numbers up. 10-20 agents leave each of the six Austin area offices on a monthly basis. That's 60-120 agents leaving KW each month! Most go to other brokerages because most brokerages are way better than KW. All KW cares about is getting their share of the agents' commissions so they can continue to live their lavish lifestyles. Don't fall for it! Run from it!
Cultura laboral
good compensation package, no benefits. commission only real estate sales. good training good webinars, good people, plenty of help for all things decent split
n/a
n/a
Cultura laboral
PROS- Lots of training, management always ready to help, great team environment, enjoy the people I work with, charity events CONS- Advancement, benefits
Training
Desventajas
Benefits
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?
Cultura laboral
The other agents are great. It is a good place to work. I do not recommend their mentor program. New agents do not get enough support. Too much training.
Cultura laboral
Great company to get started with. They have an extensive educational program that goes above and beyond what GTAR provides. They not only teach the rules and regulations but how to go out and generate new business as well. Highly recommend!