Keller Williams Realty
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y valoraciones

Valoraciones de Realtor Associate en Keller Williams Realty en Estados Unidos

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Se han encontrado 124 valoraciones de empresa con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 4397 valoraciones
Cultura laboral
I enjoy working with the company.. the people are so helpful and they set you for success.. they tGive you all the good training that you need to succeed in life
Cultura laboral
● Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Keller Williams Realty is great working environment. Great energy. Income is really up to you and how hard you
Cultura laboral
Good tools and training provided free of charge. Good moral support co workers and very family orientated. Always there is someone to help and assist you. Products that place you over the top of competitor.
Training
No leads
Cultura laboral
Keller Williams is a great company to work for. They are a family based atmosphere. The other agents are extremely collaborative, helpful and always willing to help. The company has a very strong commitment to ongoing education when it comes to Real Estate. They also have a love for giving back to the community. I am the culture ambassador and help with fundraisers and activities to keep the comradery amongst the agents in the office and the company.
Ventajas
Work at my own pace, make my own hours
Extremely competitive
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?
Valora una empresa en la que hayas trabajado recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
I started with KW for two year and then left for one of the new shiny companies. After a year I came back to KW. Glad I had the experience away. Made me appreciate all that KW offers.
Cultura laboral
Excellent company to work for, with great people and fantastic training. Offers the Best training in the industry. Anytime you need help, everyone will basically stop what their doing to help you.
Cultura laboral
KW provides great training and tools for new agents. They always have classes available to continue to improve your skills. Compensation is commissions only for agents.
Cultura laboral
Love this open book company. Is one of (if not the) best Real Estate company in the world for many reasons. The staff and leadership want nothing more than to help you succeed. Will never leave!
Cultura laboral
This is one of the best brokerages in NJ and they know what they are doing. The owner JC is an amazing lady and a a brilliant role model and whoever works there and follows their model to the T will succeed
Cultura laboral
This company is one of the best in its field, they offer amazing training and the tutor system is amazing. In my opinion this place is one of the best for first time Realtors
Cultura laboral
Keller Williams is great in training and after training. There is no pressure There is life-work balance and you feel it everyday. They support the community with Red Day. Great realty!
Cultura laboral
Working at Keller Williams is an experience like I have never had. They provide excellent training and are always willing to help you with any issues that may come up.
Cultura laboral
Culture here is God, Family, Business. Busy work weeks. Your self employed and starting to build a business that naturally requires a lot. I learned a lot that most agents are not given that training. Work culture was great and enjoyed giving back to the agents and the community. Hardest part of the job was starting something new I never did before. Definitely a season of growing. Most enjoyable was helping families achieve home ownership.
Cultura laboral
This is a great Brokerage to take your license, they provide you the training and tools to ensure your success as a Realtor. Welcoming atmosphere and modern office space.
Cultura laboral
A typical day is what you make it! With all the tools, classes, help and support it’s really up to you to be average or amazing! Endless options. You can work solo, partnership or join a team. Award programs and abundance of coaching opportunities available You can work solo, with a partner or on a team
Ventajas
Flexibility, share holder, referral program, support system, opportunity
Desventajas
Paying dues and over head fees
Cultura laboral
I like the idea of Earning based on my Efforts, however, gettiing Started Independently is more of a Challenge. I am currently building my Client base from my COI.
Ventajas
Best education and support options
It takes Time to Establish yourself
Cultura laboral
You are your own boss and your own employee so what you put in is what you get out. There is not any weekly or biweekly pay. What you earn you received commission
Cultura laboral
I enjoyed my time at KELLER Williams just wished I could have made more money as my desire to be a Realtor was/is stronger than any other employment I’ve had. Being overwhelming successful as a Realtor, just wasn’t meant to be at least for me and I worked hard at it (few years harder than others) for close to 10 years.
Cultura laboral
KW Folsom is a place where brand new & veteran agents can work & thrive. Leadership is strong, culture is outstanding & synergy among agents is inspiring.
Cultura laboral
KW gives you to tools to achieve all your goals ! Endless support. The work environment is pleasant, inclusive and unbelievably supportive. Keller Williams believes in its agents!
Cultura laboral
The atmosphere is amazing! You can get all kinds of free training, there’s always room to grow and someone willing to help! I would recommend any real estate agent to talk with the leadership team and see that this would be an awesome job opportunity!