Keller Williams Realty
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y valoraciones

Valoraciones de Realtor en Keller Williams Realty en Estados Unidos

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Se han encontrado 1441 valoraciones de empresa con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 4397 valoraciones
Cultura laboral
This company has an amazing culture. You really do feel like your fellow agents are your family. I loved everything about working for the brokerage. You will love it!
Cultura laboral
I was a real estate agent for 2 years. They have good training programs and really nice staff. Most everyone made you feel welcome. Unfortunately being an real estate agent doesn't work well if don't know a lot of people. Your salary is based on sales and how many people you know.
Nice work atmosphere
Not a lot of leads
Cultura laboral
As a newer agent I switched to Keller Williams from a boutique brokerage because of their extensive training program. I got everything I was looking for in the switch and then some. The office has an inclusive and energetic vibe that helps newer agents get on their feet. I was welcomed with open arms and will never look back!
Ventajas
Great office, energetic environment, collaborative
No benefits
Cultura laboral
KW was a great for training. They just take a lot of your commission...and if your on a team it’s worse...ended up going to a 100% brokerage and did much better!
Training
Commission split
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?
Valora una empresa en la que hayas trabajado recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
Excellent training if your just starting out and continuing training for seasoned agents. The atmosphere and culture of this company is amazing. You end up having a second family that genuinely cares about you. They do so much for their own community and their own employees.
Great Holiday Parties
Cultura laboral
I was a Real Estate Agent for The Bedford Team for about a year. Although I was unable to continue in the career, KW did everything they could to help me and train me to be the best I could be at my job.
Flexible Schedule
Cultura laboral
Was a new realtor starting with Keller Williams. Midlife career change from truck driving.Knowing near nothing about being a realtor other than I could make my own schedule and sell homes. The programs at KW helped me to grow personally. I feel I would have succeeded if I applied myself more. I didn't put in the 200 contacts to make 4 leads to make 1 client formula. I'm phone shy. And an intervert. I didn't enjoy the work so I did not succeed at all. Very stressful as I had a family and can't count on being payed. I listed 2 homes, neither sold. But I thought the environment of KW was helpful with lots of available training. I just wasn't a good fit for being a realtor. If I got onto a team I would have done better as it would have pushed me more but it would be just another job at that point only more stressful as you never really know your pay till sales happen. I lasted 6 months and had no sales. Went back to trucking.
Ventajas
You are your Own boss, good training.
Desventajas
Need to be a go getter big time or you will not make much.
Cultura laboral
Great flexibility. You get what you put into it... excellent pay for the work. Work/life balance is great. KW offers a lot of training and coaching to help you succeed.
flexible schedule/great pay
Desventajas
It can be difficult to get leads
Cultura laboral
Overall a great place to get your start in the industry. Like anything it is up to you to put the work in to get the desired results. You will be expected to work your own personal network. Management is very supportive and always willing to help.
Cultura laboral
You are self employed so your work life balance is in your own hands. The people are great and even though you are an independent you are never alone in learning, succeeding etc.
Cultura laboral
Being a real estate agent is always a career that requires a self-motivating attitude and disciplined nature to succeed. However, I have found KW to be a very helpful company to point me in the right direction and to give me the tools to succeed.
Cultura laboral
Love KW culture but in general, real estate is not for me but I think Keller Williams really was the absolute best for me as a new realtor. This company is a must if you are new in industry
Cultura laboral
Loved working as a Realtor and will be back once the market makes a come back. If you’re new to Real estate you really need to start with Keller Williams is the training they provide will be more valuable than anything else you have learned up to the point of getting your license
Cultura laboral
Take advantage of all the training available! You'll need it as anew agent. KW has the BEST training in the country. At my office there are agents that have been there for years, so they much be doing something right.
Ventajas
free lunch after team meetings
No leads
Cultura laboral
good company to start off at. You will have to pay a split but when you first start you need the direction that comes with the training. Overall a good place to start
Cultura laboral
It's about work flow, managing your time in various aspects. Consulting is part of the job as a Real Estate Agent. Cultivating data and conversion is a must in order to survive. It's like sink or swim.
great culture
no benefits
Cultura laboral
This review is for people new to the industry if you are not new then this would not apply to you. This is not a bash on KW specifically because it is just the industry in general so it's almost the same anywhere you go and just have to put up with it until you have put enough time in to become experienced. That is that you will have to team up with someone within the office to give them part of your commission as they help you with you first x amount of transactions. I feel the company should train you so this is not a thing but they like to keep their performers happy by getting them more money to keep them around and not jumping ship. This is an industry thing in general. So my advice is to find someone who will train for free or put in the time to train yourself youtube videos etc and try and get out of giving up some of your cut in the beginning. This is what I was able to do, but again this should not be a thing and should be part of the free training that they brag about. I did like that my manager/broker was not pushy and was supportive of anything I wanted to do as far as working only certain hours and days and letting me not give my commission to someone at the start for my first x amount of transactions. I also felt that most people were friendly and approachable at mixers/office meet and greets for casual conversation not about work. KW also gives you the highest commission out the gate than most other with no experience. I was able to get a 75/25 split right off the bat which I was not able to get elsewhere and that went up to 80/20 after the first 5 transactions - más...
Ventajas
free food at office parties, commission higher than others for beginners
Desventajas
doesn't do a great job of training if you are a beginner
Cultura laboral
I loved working with the team leader and office manager. There was so much too learn with a variety of courses to stay on top of the real estate market.
Education
Commission
Cultura laboral
Can’t even talk about how badly this brokerage functions and the cost alone to be there is an insult. They give you NOTHING and take as much as they can from you.
They’ll hire anyone
Desventajas
Management, training, compensation, atmosphere, coaching was very poor, systems don’t work, everyone is desperate and the office is a toxic environment
Cultura laboral
Productive and fun workplace with exceptional, knowledgeable agents as well as a support staff that is always willing to go the extra mile. Was very satisfied with my career here
Cultura laboral
KW is great at providing access to continuing education, the culture is very motivating and growth-centered. You are your own vehicle, but KW provides you with a road map to grow your business.