Keller Williams Realty
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y valoraciones

Valoraciones de Real Estate Associate en Keller Williams Realty en Estados Unidos

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Se han encontrado 232 valoraciones de empresa con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 4397 valoraciones
Cultura laboral
Very free, relaxed atmosphere. No requirements though so if you choose not to work then you choose not to get paid. Instead you will loose apron 175 per month when you account for monthly fees, Realtor Board plus Keller Fees.
Good atmosphere
Desventajas
Very good management that still has plenty of room for growth
Cultura laboral
Keller Williams realty is one of the best company to work for. It covers nationwide and global. any Kw members can use any Kw offices where ever they are in the world as long as an office exists.
Cultura laboral
Each location is independently and operated, and I feel the particular location I worked in exhibited a strong fellowship with the agents and the entire team.
Cultura laboral
Positive office atmosphere and easy support access for questions and concerns during client appointments. Low cost occupation with high return. Commission only. The ability to obtain market share if you sponsor a new agent. Only Commission can be limited.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?
Valora una empresa en la que hayas trabajado recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
The most enjoyment part was working with clients. The hardest part was not getting a weekly paycheck. The workplace culture was great. I would highly recommend this company.
Cultura laboral
The staff and leadership in place at this time are very helpful and uplifting. Keller Williams gives you the tools you need to win. KW also has a great teaching support.
Cultura laboral
I enjoyed working under the Keller Williams name. It is a reputable and successful company that provides much support for its brokers in the way of education, techology, awards, and current events.
Cultura laboral
Great job to express your creativity and meet all types of people! You can set your own hours, so it's quite flexible to allow for other commitments/activities. A typical day for me is brainstorming ideas to grow my business! I love all types/personalities of people and in this business, the more people you reach out to, the more successful you will be! Interacting with my community is fun for me!
Cultura laboral
Good place to start as a new agent. Good training and support. I think that the team comission structure is a better deal that being on your own but at any rate you'll pay a team split.
Cultura laboral
Top notch education, support and growth potential. Excellent work environment with friendly coworkers always willing to offer assistance. Great place to either start your real estate career or reenergize an exiting career.
Cultura laboral
Keller Williams offers a large variety of educational content for New Agents and continuing Agents. Working at a brokerage as a Realtor, we get paid by commission.
Cultura laboral
I engaged in in-depth training for 8+ weeks, supported and encouraged by KW. I developed buyer and listing presentations for my own personal material. And I assisted agents with real estate property activities such as open houses, showings and inspections.
Cultura laboral
It is a sales based commission job. You work a lot of weekends and nights. Hardest part is learning to manage your time to be successful. My job as a mananger was quite different. I managed properties of one of our biggest clients. Accounts receivable and payable. Managing the condition of property, communicating with tenants and landlord.
hours
cold calls
Cultura laboral
We all have to find where we fit. I was promised more that what I received. Support and feeling welcome just didn't happen. Respect goes a long ways.
Cultura laboral
If you're interested in real estate, KW is the leader in training. This is a very competitive company and has many programs in place to help with your success. It's definitely a young person's career environment!
Cultura laboral
Great training and environment. They offer variety of services. But you have to pay decent amount of commission for that. Would recommend for new agents.
Cultura laboral
Excellent workplace culture Excellent Education and support Independent contractor Superior Technology Rewarding Peer Support Family oriented Knowledgeable support staff
Great income potential
No benefits
Cultura laboral
Best training and culture available. It is the only agency that I would work for given a choice. You always have support and management that is helping you in this very challenging business.
No guaranteed income
Cultura laboral
Keller Williams is largely successful do to there pristine imagine In the community. Keeping ethics, positive outcome, customer loyalty, hard work preservation a top priority. Making sure everyone has access to knowledge skills and tools for the best possible outcome in customer care, and satisfaction.
Cultura laboral
They really mentored me and helped me stay involved even before I got my license. They were patient and very informative with their classes they offer and multitude of trainings.
Cultura laboral
I love the culture and the feeling I have when I go to work each day. I love to learn something new every day. The training that Keller Williams provide to their agents, allows me to grow my real estate business and live the lifestyle I choose. I love serving others, so this is a great fit for me.