Keller Williams Realty
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y valoraciones

Valoraciones de Real Estate Agent en Keller Williams Realty en Estados Unidos

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Se han encontrado 823 valoraciones de empresa con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 4397 valoraciones
Cultura laboral
Keller Williams has the best training programs I have ever encountered during my 18 years of selling Real Estate. I attended many classes and seminars during my time with Keller Williams. I believe it gave me the training to be the best Realtor possible. I learned so much about sales, systems, how to read clients personality, how to do successful Open Houses and enjoyed working for their company. I really enjoyed the support from the office and other Team members. The hardest part was staying motivated during door knocking. Learning how to deal with rejection.
Ventajas
Loved the upbeat positive vibe in the office
Desventajas
Giving a large % for Corporate Franchise fees.
Cultura laboral
As a realtor you're in control of who you do business with and how you do business. You just have to find lead generation activities that work and a mentor willing to train. KW provides training, a coach to help you with accountability and tools to help you market yourself. No leads though, but you are trained on cold calling, open houses, social media, etc.
Ventajas
Lots of training via Zoom and in person, known name, Command CRM, lots of marketing tools, etc
Desventajas
KW does not provide leads but you can do floor duty.
Cultura laboral
I learned a lot while working at KW, they definitely have a great program for new real estate agents. They host many events and generally have a fun fast paced culture.
Ventajas
Free lunches, classes, many locations
taxes, health care
Cultura laboral
Work-life balanceAs with any realtor position, you have to be committed & consistent in your work ethic. It may take a while for your hard work to start paying off. The people here are great to work with!OverallYou’ll need to remain committed & relentless in your work ethics to succeed as a realtor. KW has a good system in place to help you, but it’s up to you to do it.Can’t wait to start back up with in-person trainings though. That’s how I learn best. The emails can be a bit overwhelming to keep up with.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?
Valora una empresa en la que hayas trabajado recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
I love working at KW - the coaching program was the best decision I took being a new agent. Trainings on transactions happen weekly, and we are held accountable for the amount of work put into our business. Role playing, transactions practice is important and must be taken serious. Joining this brokerage was the best decision!
Cultura laboral
Keller Williams is a great company to work with, all brokerage may be a little different with having different people there.. but overall Keller Williams company as a whole is a great company to learn Real Estate.
Great Training
Desventajas
Brokerage fee could be a little better
Cultura laboral
Best brokerage for a newly licensed agent. Their education benefits are amazing. They spend so much time educating agents on the industry, that we really feel ready to tackle the market. They offer a lot of support in terms of technology, market knowledge, encouragement, and providing us with the skills we need to thrive in RE
Education
Desventajas
Commission splits are the higher end
Cultura laboral
I worked with Keller Williams when I first started in the real estate industry, this particular office was highly mismanaged and disorganized. I cant speak for all offices but was disappointed with this one.
Cultura laboral
It is a very good place to work. You have the freedom to do what you need to do. You have the ability to make as much money as you want. They provide training.
Cultura laboral
I love this work environment! It is a double-edge sword. You do have to be accountable to yourself. But you make it what you want, and I love that! Fantastic work life balance!
Ventajas
Work life balance, training, fun
Inconsistent income, Healthcare
Cultura laboral
Everyone in the company is willing to help you and push your career to the furthest! If you are in real estate I would definitely recommend checking out this office! Fun events, lots of support and a great environment
Cultura laboral
I have nothing good to say about KW or real estate in general. It take a certain kind of person to work well in this industry and I am not that kind of person.
Cultura laboral
Great for new agents to learn. Gives you the tools to start your business. Office fees include your website, training and eo insurance. Some use of office space available.
Cultura laboral
The broker is amazing but the office staff is lacking, unless you are in the top 20%. I have had to learn a lot on my own due to no response from agents when asked for help.
Broker is amazing
Desventajas
Staff members are not friendly
Cultura laboral
The company is too large, nobody really has time to help, hard to get things you need in a timely manner. Fees are high. 21000 cap plus 90 per month plus desk fee if wanted and group fees and many trainig courses not free
Access to training classes
Desventajas
Can feel alone and un supported. High feeshigh
Cultura laboral
Keller Williams is a great company. There are different offices that are independently owned in Texas. I am apart of KW Memorial and it is a great office to be at. The management team is awesome. They have numerous trainings and is a great place for a new agent. Coaching programs are available which is awesome since you will have LOTS of questions and concerns. KW is overall an established company and they know what they are doing. Real estate is a tough industry to break through in but KW helps and guides as best they can. Def consider KW as your broker!
Great partners, great trainings, Sweet admin staff, Helpful management teams
Desventajas
Lack of Apartment Leasing initiatives, No benefits, Real estate is a 24/7 7-day a week job
Cultura laboral
Since my first day with the company, I have felt a sense of belonging. Everyone is always friendly and ready to help when and where needed. Training and Education are the best in the industry.
Cultura laboral
The staff and team leader are friendly and care about the agents. I feel that the staff really want to you learn and be successful. The staff listens to any concerns that you may have in order to keep communication open and assistance readily available to agents.
Name recognition
Fees
Cultura laboral
Keller Williams is a well know company. They have the best technology and best couches. I have learned a lot with the company. The best thing is everyday I learn something new.
Cultura laboral
Be careful - this company, and the people in it, have intricate systems for swindling new realtors out of 10s of thousands of dollars. Their break room actually had the slogan “Drink the koolaid” in huge, black letters! And yes, this is one of their mottos - drink the koolaid! If you just do everything they say, pay tons of money for their “coaching” programs, join a team that takes a huge percentage of your commissions, and recruit new people into the company, you’ll be rich and successful. Don’t buy it - it’s a scam through and through.
You feel supported
You’re really being conned
Cultura laboral
If you are getting started in real estate I highly recommend. lots of in depth classes to learn contracts. They are up to speed with the latest technology and some of the smartest agents in the game. I recommend you start out on a team if you can to kick start your career and learn as much as possible.