Keller Williams Realty
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y valoraciones

Valoraciones de Personal Assistant en Keller Williams Realty

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Se han encontrado 21 valoraciones de empresa con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 4393 valoraciones
Cultura laboral
people are quite willing to help and teach you how to grow.
Cultura laboral
A very great franchise to be a part of. Everyone there helps one another out. If you ever have any concerns just ask someone and they will help you out with no problem at all.
Cultura laboral
Wonderful company to work for , very diverse and plenty room for growth . Customers as great and employees are even better I enjoyed my experience there as a temp
Learning experience
Long hours.
Cultura laboral
Personally I love RED. This company is fun at time, but so large you can get lost in the shuffle. As a Realtor you MUST produce, agents that do not produce or attend training classes are left behind. YOU must be a self starter and a team player to work here.
Fun party's
Desventajas
Not friendly to a unknown
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?
Valora una empresa en la que hayas trabajado recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
They really want everyone to succeed and invest a lot of time and money in developing processes, softwares and marketing materials that aid in your success.
Cultura laboral
This is a great place to work! The life work balance is wonderful. they have some of the best training in the business and real understand the benefits of working as a team.
Cultura laboral
I have learned about professionalism, and have grown my strengths in relationships with clients. I know each step to the real estate buying and selling process from listing to close. I learned to schedule and navigate timely and efficiently. I learned better communication and time management in a office setting.
Ventajas
Love my bosses, lots of educational opportunities given
Desventajas
No benefits, have to pay in taxes owner does not claim us, have to wait 2 years to be allowed to be prequalified
Cultura laboral
If you are serious about your work and your moeny come work here. Ther is not anythig I can say that is bad about these people. They made my time there enjoyable.
Cultura laboral
Great experience in clerical work, house flipping and designing. The ability to be creative comes in hand and organization as well. Overall fun opportunity.
Cultura laboral
I was a joy working with like minded individuals, who took the time help me unlock the fullest possible potential from every real estate transaction.
Flexible schedules
start-up capital
Cultura laboral
working for a realtor you learn to fasten your pace with typing and sending files via email. the most enjoyable part if knowing you've helped someone find their dream house .
Cultura laboral
I had the pleasure of working with wonderful people as well with other agents. The vendors were really nice and great support of our team. Office was some what unorganized. Always room for improvement.
Nice office setting
Unprofessional management
Cultura laboral
Great company to work for, definite gives you drive and goals to reach and achieve if you have an entrepreneur mindset. it was a great company to work for and a positive opportunity
great customer enviroment
Desventajas
long wait for commission checks
Cultura laboral
A typical day at work would be cleaning the workstation, asking for instructions from the manager for daily duties, and then serving customers. I learned how to use a cash register and how to interact with customers at a fast pace.
Cultura laboral
Keller Williams is a good company with great people. They have multiple training portals
Cultura laboral
Family enviorment, great workplace, fun workplace. a lot to be learned.
Cultura laboral
A typical day was unknown. I never knew what my day was going to consist of. The training wasn't that good. I did not know much of anything on how to do it. When I was able to do some work, it consisted of filing, putting together flyers, and getting lock box numbers for properties. The hardest part of the job was trying to do duties that I was never trained on, so I was not able to do much because I was never shown or explained anything. I did enjoy it a bit because of the office environment and the office duties.
Cultura laboral
I loved learning to work with the MLS software and having the ability to get more involved in the realty business! Great experience!
Ventajas
Lots to do! Never a dull moment.
Desventajas
Starting out pay/benefits as a personal assistant are not anything to write home about.
Cultura laboral
The employees are amazing to work with. The management is great.
Cultura laboral
Keller Williams Realty was one of the most positive places that I have ever had the pleasure of working! I loved the people and my job. A typical day was greeting the agents, messengers, and clients. Helping agents with administrative needs and data entry. I learned what it was to be an adult with adult responsibilities from the most caring people. My co workers were amazing and I loved each of them! The hardest part of my job was leaving it when the market crashed. The most enjoyable part was working for a company that I believed in.
amazing people!
temperamental office equipment
Cultura laboral
I was a personal assistant to a leading agent within the company. Each day was different with the core being real estate sales. I enjoyed the face paced business it brings on at peak times of the year. I loved the challenges it brought as well. It was humbling to make your customers happy when you handed the keys over to them for the "dream" home.
Ventajas
rewarding, each day is different, flexibility
Desventajas
stress, long hours at times
Ver más valoraciones de Keller Williams Realty