Keller Williams Realty
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y valoraciones

Valoraciones de Office Manager en Keller Williams Realty

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Se han encontrado 33 valoraciones de empresa con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 4393 valoraciones
Cultura laboral
Learning the MLS on a day to day basis which was really something that the interns were looking forward to. We also got the opportunity to check several estates in the area which was an amazing experiencee
Cultura laboral
Awesome personalities in management. Multi-cultured agents that are pleasant to be around and assist. Room for growth to become an agent. Overall supportive team!
Cultura laboral
A great working experience. Family focused, flexible, culture is exceptional. Great coworkers. Team environment. Exciting Energy. Company gives back to their community
Cultura laboral
this company does not value their employees at all, they do not pay well and there are zero benefits. they are very quick to replace employees who have gone the extra mile for the company without thinking twice. they only care about the money and nothing else.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?
Valora una empresa en la que hayas trabajado recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
As the MCA, you're not only in charge of all accounting, but also work as the office manager, agent service coordinator, and operations manager. It's a great opportunity for someone to gain a wealth of experience.
Cultura laboral
Fun and enjoyable. Answering phones, working with SentriLock, creating documents. Working directly with agents. Helping clients find agents. Making sure all information is correct.
Cultura laboral
I have worked for a couple of different realtors within KW. Both were great to work with and completely different work styles. There is profit sharing through Kw
Meeting people
Stability
Cultura laboral
Real estate is a very competitive, stressful job. Lots of cold calling people and marketing yourself. Essentially managing yourself and your life and not knowing when you will get called to look a house. It was difficult to manage home life with work.
Seeing nice houses
Hours and pay
Cultura laboral
• Instruct & coach Realtors creating focused, skilled and successful sales processes. • Represent, and negotiate on behalf of, Broker/Owner with clients and public. • Assist Agents with contracts, TREC compliance, sales and prospecting. • Troubleshoot for staff taking contracts to close. • Manage payroll, interviews, office polices and procedures, human resource issues, and legal compliance. • Create annual business plans, and maintain accountability procedures for staff. • Effectually integrate marketing advertisement campaigns. • Creatively manage office to maintain harmonious, efficient, upbeat atmosphere between support staff and sales.
Ventajas
Great atmosphere and challenging growth opportunities
Stressful
Cultura laboral
The training was subpar at best. Management is horrible, all they care about is their payday. I wouldn’t work for them again and would not recommend them to anyone. Office was a chaotic disorganized mess, yet the previous person suffered no repercussions over it.
Everything!
Cultura laboral
I loved my time with Keller Williams. Management is always there to help.Ongoing training every week with very knowledgeable presenters. I highly recommend this company.
Cultura laboral
Learned a lot about real estate and administration. Spent quite a bit of time mining for clients and designing flyers for open houses. Learned about the sales process
Learned a lot
Dependent on Realtor success
Cultura laboral
If you want to work a commission based job then it will work for you. If the market does well business is good. If the market flops then your income is non existent.
Cultura laboral
There was always something to do while working here. The people are very professional and easy to get along with. The workload was never unbearable. I learned a lot from working here on not only organization skills but computer work and development of companies/teams.
Cultura laboral
Keller Williams' over all structure is amazing it is built for you to win. It is very important to choose the best path for you, with in the confines of the structure. You will be successful if you trust the process and work hard.
Cultura laboral
Keller Williams is a high end real estate company. I was the office manager for a branch office. Management was poor and benefits were not an option while working for this company. Job duties that of a Team Leader were passed down to me while the individual collected $ off the work I was performing. Not very family oriented even though it states that god and family come first. Definitely not the case.
Cultura laboral
Each office is Independently owned but our Operating Principal (Majority owner) has 5 market centers whom work together and have captured he majority of transactions in our Region. We work hard but also enjoy our jobs.
Culture, Team atmosphere, management, pay
Cultura laboral
As an agent - Keller Williams is AMAZING - lots of training to get you started and a lot of support. As a team member, you need to be careful. Usually you are underpaid and many of the positions are on commission as well. It also takes a lot of money to get into real estate and takes a while to get that back.
Cultura laboral
They provide a lot of training and assistance for new agents and are very motivating. Commission splits are high especially if you are on a team.
Ventajas
Potential to make a lot of money if you work hard
Desventajas
no job security in this market, no benefits package
Cultura laboral
Was a realtor for a few months. Great compensation. 70/30. Great training and support provided by KW. Would recommend for an agent to work there. Good luck!
Cultura laboral
I was on board with this company as an independent contractor and I wish I would have know my rights and more about what being an IC truly was. I was fired by the Broker/Owner of the company for keeping my personal like private on social media. The owner of this company has vocally bullied and made fun on other agents in their same office for not doing as well financially as they have and consistently displays poor character and morals. They boast about how they serve our military with real estate services, but only views them as a quick dollar for new military families relocating to the Hampton Roads area.