Keller Williams Realty
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y valoraciones

Valoraciones de Licensed Realtor en Keller Williams Realty en Estados Unidos

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Se han encontrado 120 valoraciones de empresa con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 4397 valoraciones
Cultura laboral
I started out as a Realtor with Keller Williams, so they gave me my foundation. I enjoyed being in the office and could always find support, expertise, and ideas for my business.
Cultura laboral
Awesome company with tons of new agent support. Programs and training available for any stage of your real estate journey. Solid database and software support as well.
Cultura laboral
You are your own boss. You can work as much or as little as you want. This can be your primary position or part time, and be as successful as you want to be.
Cultura laboral
This is my first job being self-employed so I am trying to figure out a good work-life balance. Keller Williams gives you all the tools you need to success, you just have to figure out what the success is to you and how much you want to use.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?
Valora una empresa en la que hayas trabajado recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
Fantastic at training licensed agents to have a career worth having and a life worth living. Great culture and huge support system to grow in your business.
Cultura laboral
On a team. Workplace culture is all about building each other up so that not only are we successful in our everyday business, we are successful in our personal life as well. Hardest part of the job is determining market shifts and how to handle objections in the market specifically related to clients and their needs.
Cultura laboral
As a licensed realtor I make my own schedule. Keller Williams offers lots of training to it's associates. Very warm and supportive company. Love Keller Williams
Cultura laboral
Keller Williams has an unmatched sales training that extends beyond basic real estate school. It’s the perfect place to learn sales, marketing in your own business.
Excellent training
Desventajas
It’s commissioned so you have to work in order to increase your pipeline
Cultura laboral
Great company to work for! KW has been my home the last 10 years. They provide you with wonderful resources and training that will help anyone do great in their career.
Cultura laboral
If you are a licensed Realtor or are becoming licensed, working under Keller Williams is the best broker to go to. The company provides 45 hour post-license training for free.
Cultura laboral
Big on Technology and on deleting the team. There are classes and sessions just about everyday to help you get going. Global company with lots of support
You control your destiny
You control your destiny
Cultura laboral
I have learned a great deal about the process on a buyer/seller side of the contract due to numerous classes offered. I came in not knowing the legal aspect of buying and selling.
Cultura laboral
When selling real state you are considered self employed. You are responsible for the growth of your business. Salary is based on sales and commission only.
Great salary
No benefits, commission only
Cultura laboral
The leadership is amazing at Keller Williams. From the top all the way down to the administrators were able to take charge and problem solve. They take time to advance your personal life as well.
Cultura laboral
Bottom line is that this is a sales job with unlimited potential if you're willing to put the work in. Golden rule, you get out what you put in. Emphasis on growth and learning at company training's weekly. Lot's of support if you seek it out.
Cultura laboral
You are on your own. Each KW office is owned by different broker. Some of them are very helpful, willing to train new agents. Others are not. Luckily, I joined a family oriented brokerage. They are very supportive and willing to teach you to survive in the industry. For the good side, if you know a lot people, you could make several sales a year. For the bad side, you are independent contractor. There is no base salary. Each office has a monthly fee, such as $50/month for the E&O and technology fee. However, if you could make several sales a year, the fee is nothing.
Cultura laboral
Keller Williams offered a full spectrum of training and support to the new real estate agent. They offered great office environments and sales materials. Their management was accessible, knowledgeable and supportive.
Cultura laboral
They offer constant education and updates on contract changes. The tools are at your fingertips. Anyone on the KW team is willing to help you grow. You can make great friends spending time in the office. The only problem is you have to figure out how to work a normal job and work real estate until you grow enough to run your own business. I haven't been able to do both 100%.
Cultura laboral
Amazing place to work. Very nice environment. Everyone was extremely friendly and kind when I first started out. I enjoyed every minute of it when I was working there.
Cultura laboral
I only was there for the training. I would have stayed with them but i couldn't afford to continue paying my dues to them, metrotex etc. So I had move on
Cultura laboral
I've been working at Keller Williams since September. I love being able to put at much or as little time as i want into my career. I've already learned a lot about coordinating events and organization. You get out what you put in.