Keller Williams Realty
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y valoraciones

Valoraciones de Intern en Keller Williams Realty

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Puntuaciones por categoría
Se han encontrado 13 valoraciones de empresa con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 4397 valoraciones
Cultura laboral
Keller Williams Realty's business model focuses on placing realtors together on teams. Not a lot of structure or support, so it depends who you're working under.
Cultura laboral
Everyday there was something go do, and even though some days the tasks where tedius I felt that they were always teaching me something. Overall it was an great experience
Cultura laboral
It was a great place for my introduction into the property industry and its functionality. Great working environment, helpful team players. They provide material to help you make sales and grow your business.
Cultura laboral
I really loved working at keller williams. They taught me a lot in terms of real estate and making my first sales calls in the business world. I wouldn't trade it for anything!
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?
Valora una empresa en la que hayas trabajado recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
Great Place to Intern. Great People. They give you a lot of opportunities to learn. The atmosphere is fun and everyone is super nice. The employees are very honest about how hard they work and explained that property sales is not AN EASY BUSINESS.
Cultura laboral
Steady work days, ran around the office assisting realtors. Organized a lot of documents, filed, and made close bonds with coworkers. Would do it again.
Cultura laboral
I really enjoyed my time at Keller Williams. The people there are great and help you learn in anyway possible. The work load was heavy at times but manageable.
Ventajas
New things to do every day, great people to work with
Desventajas
Extremely fast-paced, high expectations of multitasking
Cultura laboral
Great corporate structure. Fun to work with, family orientated, and sky is the limit to your success. Its like any real estate office you have marketing
Cultura laboral
I worked at Keller Williams as an intern while I was in college. The position was great experience for me to improve my communication skills and gain some exposure to meeting and speaking with clients in a professional setting.
Cultura laboral
The very best part of the job is that you get to see all of the beautiful homes in Atlanta. The work hours are very favorable.
Cultura laboral
Great company to work for. Learned lots of sales skills that can be transferred into other positions and careers. Would highly recommend working here.
Cultura laboral
I was always one of the first to arrive at the office. I scheduled the day for my employers (listings, showings, and meetings). I cold called property owners after pulling their contact information from city and government websites. I organized all the information on Microsoft Excel for future resources. I gained an abundance of knowledge about the industry and bettered my ability to cold call prospective clients.
Cultura laboral
I would come in and answer phones, do any filing, faxing, shadow with a real estate agent and take care of the customers at the front desk.
Ventajas
Learning the job duties of a real estate agent
Desventajas