Keller Williams Realty
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y valoraciones

Valoraciones de Agent en Keller Williams Realty

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Se han encontrado 57 valoraciones de empresa con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 4397 valoraciones
Cultura laboral
Great company from what I read maybe it’s a fit maybe it’s not depend on your personality but if your starting off this will be a good starting place but I’m not even License I just wrote this review because they won’t allow me to read the rest unless I write one good luck everyone
Cultura laboral
Great company with a great culture. Real estate is tough but when you have the right people around you to succeed, it makes it much easier. The company did a good job with events and keeping people motivated.
Cultura laboral
At the interview they say they only take out 30%. They take out 36%. At the interview they told me there would be training on architecture and interiors.
nothing
everything
Cultura laboral
minimum structure great teaching environment. I leaned a lot at KW that has helped me move forward in my career. Yes -I would go back if my personal situation were to change
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?
Valora una empresa en la que hayas trabajado recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
There are a lot of good tools and training at Keller, if you are willing to pay for them. The model is one of lead generation by connecting with volumes of people. I learned that real estate is not a team sport, and thus promotes a wild west, where there are those who abide by the rules, and those that skirt them at every turn. Keller promotes responsible customer focused real estate where it's a win/win/win. I don't feel the management is particularly effective at doing much more than regurgitating materials. These are agents that are put into a management role, but really aren't equipped to develop an agent effectively as there is no real motivation to do so. In fact, management is in many cases agents themselves competing for the same business.
Training
Desventajas
Lack of market center leadership
Cultura laboral
KW is designed for life in balance with your family first. It's all about doing what is right for clients and the income will flow from cultivating relationships, prospecting with a daily plan, and recruiting team members
Ventajas
Incredible Training that is mainly without cost
Cultura laboral
Not a conducive environment to work in. Very claustrophobic to work there as you are treated as if you are in a school type environment. Also, not open to new ideas and suggestions to improve the work environment.
Cultura laboral
Joined a team. Was promised training and would learn real estate. All i did was called dead leads. Not waht I thought would happen. I decided to join a better firm.
Cultura laboral
This company is on the cutting edge of real estate CRM technology and dominates the market in many ways! The training, individualized development, and support intrinsic in their culture is second to none in the industry!
Cultura laboral
Great place to work with people and agents that want to see you succeed and will help in any way they can. The job success ultimately comes down to you and what you put in. If you put the time and correct effort the return is reflected.
Cultura laboral
Honest real estate company. Make your own hours. Culture of giving back to the community. Can work on a team of a solo agent. You are your own boss.
Cultura laboral
I have learned to be self motivated...where I work we don't get much encouragement to proactive. They hire alot of agents with hopes of at least 10% making them money
Cultura laboral
If your thinking about real estate then Keller Williams is the place you need to be. With industry leading software to support classes daily. You are always welcome to ask questions or ask for help.
Cultura laboral
Fantastic working environment! Workplace culture is amazing. Great brokers, agents, and admin team. Quality of life is exponentially better than other real estate agencies in the Hampton Roads area.
Cultura laboral
This is a very busy growing company. It is focused on growth. There are lots of meetings. There are lots of trainings, You are taught to focus on your goals
Cultura laboral
All this company cares about is hiring more agents; it is a recruiting company. The company neglects the needs of the agents truly needing and wanting help and focuses on the top producing agents. This company should be more agent centric.
Cultura laboral
Great atmosphere and such support from other agents in the office. There are many classes and training available to all agents. These are conducting weekly and monthly.
Cultura laboral
If you are going to be a real estate agent, this is the place to do it. The training is top notch and technology is ahead of everyone else in the market.
Cultura laboral
The training available to new agents is second to none. Everyone is extremely helpful. You are treated like family and not like an employee. The commission splits are very generous.
Profit share, free training
none to note
Cultura laboral
Every staff member is always willing to help you in any situation. The company provides outstanding training and support. It is a great place to work.
Ventajas
All the staff is very helpful and supportive
Cultura laboral
They only care about how much you bring in for themselves. Management is the total opposite of what Keller Williams is supposed to be known for "culture" This office has none. Even when talking about their own agents they tell you everyone including yourself is replaceable. At this office, you are nothing but 30,000 a year to them, they do not respect anyone, or care about your production. If you are not producing you will be ignored. And do not get me started on the owner of this office, the rudest person you will ever meet. Many of her own agents have left crying or with a bad taste in their mouth. Not to mention they lie about their profit and steal recruits to benefit leadership. NO BENEFITS and they will laugh in your face. Their staff is a revolving door...no one has been there for more than a year except for the owners which says a lot any business.