Keller Williams Realty
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y valoraciones

Valoraciones de Keller Williams Realty en Estados Unidos

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Se han encontrado 4239 valoraciones de empresa con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 4397 valoraciones
Cultura laboral
people are quite willing to help and teach you how to grow.
Cultura laboral
Good for a new real estate salesperson. A lot of training classes to help you get your feet wet and learn the business. Downfall - there are a lot of monthly and yearly fees. If you don't sell, you lose money.
Cultura laboral
This was a good opportunity as the company created a new position. My time there was short as they soon did away with the position i held. There was good work life balance.
Cultura laboral
The staff and team leader are friendly and care about the agents. I feel that the staff really want to you learn and be successful. The staff listens to any concerns that you may have in order to keep communication open and assistance readily available to agents.
Name recognition
Fees
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?
Valora una empresa en la que hayas trabajado recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
I was employed as a transactions coordinator for an agency inside of KW PTC. It was hands down the most toxic place of work. Every hallway you walked down there was a crowd of caddy women gathered talking about the other women in the office. The pay was minimum wage to be doing more work than the agent herself. I was timely with all of my work, was never told what needed to be done, and always doing more than requested but still talked down to and looked poorly upon. DO NOT WORK AT KELLER WILLIAMS IN PEACHTREE CITY GEORGIA. It is by far the most toxic place of employment I have ever worked at.
See Description, All.
Cultura laboral
Work load was not compensatory with the pay! Management does not support you and demands above and beyond what original job description was. Stayed longest in this position than anyone in the previous three years. Often taken advantage of. Work more hours without time for lunch due to no coverage, .
Part time work hours
Desventajas
no paid appropriately for the position, never received a
Cultura laboral
minimum structure great teaching environment. I leaned a lot at KW that has helped me move forward in my career. Yes -I would go back if my personal situation were to change
Cultura laboral
Keller Williams is a well know company. They have the best technology and best couches. I have learned a lot with the company. The best thing is everyday I learn something new.
Cultura laboral
Be careful - this company, and the people in it, have intricate systems for swindling new realtors out of 10s of thousands of dollars. Their break room actually had the slogan “Drink the koolaid” in huge, black letters! And yes, this is one of their mottos - drink the koolaid! If you just do everything they say, pay tons of money for their “coaching” programs, join a team that takes a huge percentage of your commissions, and recruit new people into the company, you’ll be rich and successful. Don’t buy it - it’s a scam through and through.
You feel supported
You’re really being conned
Cultura laboral
Compensation/Commission is incredible! Cappers get 100% commission, no stress, all the training you need, fantastic, Christian-based brokerage that’s main goal is to help you succeed in your business.
Commission structure, Christian company, Integrity
*crickets*
Cultura laboral
I loved working with this company as an realtor. My office manager was a sweet woman. She wanted you to succeed in your business. I definitely felt like a family.
Fees
Cultura laboral
The day depends on you as you are an independent agent. There are great programs and awesome training courses to help new and experienced agents. They have great mentors and productivity coaches that are there to ensure your success!
Cultura laboral
I was hired to replace an outgoing Market Center Administrator. I took the position at $14.50 per hour for 30 days probation and training, and was supposed to be bumped into salary at $50k/year. After 1 month, I was half-heartedly trained if at all, but I was making things work on my end. The Team Leader/CEO wanted me to lead but would never hand over the reigns because she and the MCA I was replacing built the systems together and didn't want to change. I repeatedly asked for more training, but was told to use google (no exaggeration). Bottom line, I never got paid what I was promised, never received the training I was promised, and was left out to dry by upper management.
Great co-workers, flexibe hours
Desventajas
Too Exclusive, Poor Management, No training.
Cultura laboral
As a new Realtor is 2016, company and staff as well as all Realtors were highly supportive of the new kids on block. Great classes and support. Fantastic company.
Living the life
Cultura laboral
Generally you are your own boss as a Realtor. KW Corona makes you feel like part of a team. They offer lots of different training and support. There to help you achieve your goals.
Cultura laboral
Everyday there was something go do, and even though some days the tasks where tedius I felt that they were always teaching me something. Overall it was an great experience
Cultura laboral
If you are brand new, then this is NOT the place. Education is overrated, they teach you by the book, but don't help you get leads or help you get clients. And lots of expenses starting out. Plus they care more about profit share and getting the number of agents in the office vs sucess of agents.
Cultura laboral
Excellent training and resources. Agent- centric culture, family first. Note: each franchise is independently owned thus the training and resources are somewhat dictated by the CEO.
Desventajas
Real estate agents are independent contractors. Must be self starters and motivated.
Cultura laboral
Keller Williams realty is one of the best company to work for. It covers nationwide and global. any Kw members can use any Kw offices where ever they are in the world as long as an office exists.
Cultura laboral
This is a sales position, results matter. Independent contractor. Great culture. Many others are there to help and answer questions. A lot of calls and prospecting.
Cultura laboral
KW is a company that wants you to succeed and offers incredible education opportunities to achieve that success. The coaches are encouraging and help as much or as little as you need.
  1. Valoraciones de empleados