Keller Williams Realty
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y valoraciones

Valoraciones de Keller Williams Realty en Estados Unidos

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Se han encontrado 4235 valoraciones de empresa con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 4393 valoraciones
Cultura laboral
people are quite willing to help and teach you how to grow.
Cultura laboral
Good tools and training provided free of charge. Good moral support co workers and very family orientated. Always there is someone to help and assist you. Products that place you over the top of competitor.
Training
No leads
Cultura laboral
I worked for KW from 2012 until 2020. In 2012, I would happily say this was the best company I had worked for...in 2020 I now say that is the worst. I worked as an MCA and wore multiple hats but was never fully appreciated or compensated for everything that I did. They say they are a training company but there was little training on the new tech that came out last year. The training that they offered was TERRIBLE! It was the same stuff we already knew and the trainers never seemed to have any answers to the questions asked. We were thrown in and responsible to teach it to the agents on top of the job that I already had.
Some travel.
Poor leadership
Cultura laboral
This is a great place to learn the ends and outs of what skills, attitude & actions are need to be successful in the real estate business as a new agent, while always helping more seasoned agent properly navigate their way through the ever-changing market, which in turn boosts productivity.
Support
Low commission structure
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?
Valora una empresa en la que hayas trabajado recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
Great people and endless opportunity, great marketing! CEO is fantastic and shares his own experiences freely. The training is there for you if you want it.
Ventajas
Make as much money as you'd like
24/7 job
Cultura laboral
Keller Williams is a great company to work for. They are a family based atmosphere. The other agents are extremely collaborative, helpful and always willing to help. The company has a very strong commitment to ongoing education when it comes to Real Estate. They also have a love for giving back to the community. I am the culture ambassador and help with fundraisers and activities to keep the comradery amongst the agents in the office and the company.
Ventajas
Work at my own pace, make my own hours
Extremely competitive
Cultura laboral
Since my first day with the company, I have felt a sense of belonging. Everyone is always friendly and ready to help when and where needed. Training and Education are the best in the industry.
Cultura laboral
After 2 interviews I was offered an administrative position. After a week with no start date I contacted them, it took another week for them to respond that they resigned the offer with no other explanation. I should have known something was wrong when the interviewer was bad mouthing the prior employee in the position during the interview process. Very unprofessional.
Unprofessional
Cultura laboral
I started with KW for two year and then left for one of the new shiny companies. After a year I came back to KW. Glad I had the experience away. Made me appreciate all that KW offers.
Cultura laboral
Had a lot of fun being myself and making the best of my position as a realtor no stress and no pressure was able to just be myself and use my great people skills to talk with daily clients and help provide the necessary things every day people need like buying and selling there home.
Cultura laboral
This office is great when it comes to the agents. They’re all amazing! As for the company staff & leadership, you won’t find the support you need to perform your job. Be ready for drastic changes, procedures, stress levels, and being demoted from your job to take another job in order to compensate for your salary. Very disappointed that I left my previous employer to come to this office.
Pay, Agents
Leadership Support
Cultura laboral
After 8 years in the industry, finding KW has been the best thing I have experienced. The training and support I have received in San Clemente has been second to none. Authentic support with integrity and an uplifting atmosphere. I will be riding the remainder of my career out with KW and this specific Market Center. If you want the very best this should be the only place you look.
Support, Training, Location, Team Members, Leadership, Systems, Technology
No free snow cones.
Cultura laboral
Notoriously erratic about payments. Be prepared to file suit if you want your money. They have little problem paying the unlicensed staff on time.
Nice office
Desventajas
Lots of useless meetings where management brags about sucess, yet they slow pay or short pay the agents.
Cultura laboral
The market center was always struggling financially, no room for growth.Change in management caused more issues regarding the retention of agents. The culture was exceptional.
Pay
Cultura laboral
If you’re scraping by don’t affiliate with KW. They will leave you out to dry. It’s a money grab for market centers and they could use some diversity at the location I was at. They won’t help you no matter how bad your situation is. They just gouge you for more money and paid trainings. They will charge you for paper but won’t even give you single lead, not even to help start your career...no matter what you’re going through. The whole place has a creepy Church cult vibe and too many bible thumpers. They have a serious obsession with Gary Keller who I wouldn’t be surprised is worshipped by all the team leaders.
Zero
Affiliating with KW
Cultura laboral
Boss underpaid me by $5/hr compared to a coworker doing the same job with zero experience as well. Completely unfair. The job overall was pretty chill though
Cultura laboral
KW likes to think they are agent centric, and they provide the best training. They do not and will constantly bother agents to sign up with in house sales training programs, and attend seminars with in-house KW speakers that fly in and you have to pay for it. All on your dime. If you say no im good or maybe another time; expect 6+ other office employees to bother you ,and they will have their BOLD tee shirts on too. Weekly team meetings are like a HS pep rally. Lots of non producing agents who just want to get out of the house work there. Lastly you at first think its great they allow each agent to design their own listing sign panels, but the problem quickly becomes no local brand awareness for the consumer. You can have 4 KW listings on one street and all look different. RUN away and find a broker with agents who just want to get down to work and making money.
Friendly office support, front desk, IT, Marketing, other agents
Desventajas
CEO, Broker CEO, Trainers, too much pressure to sign up, and recruit other agents.
Cultura laboral
Good for a new real estate salesperson. A lot of training classes to help you get your feet wet and learn the business. Downfall - there are a lot of monthly and yearly fees. If you don't sell, you lose money.
Cultura laboral
This was a good opportunity as the company created a new position. My time there was short as they soon did away with the position i held. There was good work life balance.
Cultura laboral
The staff and team leader are friendly and care about the agents. I feel that the staff really want to you learn and be successful. The staff listens to any concerns that you may have in order to keep communication open and assistance readily available to agents.
Name recognition
Fees
Cultura laboral
I was employed as a transactions coordinator for an agency inside of KW PTC. It was hands down the most toxic place of work. Every hallway you walked down there was a crowd of caddy women gathered talking about the other women in the office. The pay was minimum wage to be doing more work than the agent herself. I was timely with all of my work, was never told what needed to be done, and always doing more than requested but still talked down to and looked poorly upon. DO NOT WORK AT KELLER WILLIAMS IN PEACHTREE CITY GEORGIA. It is by far the most toxic place of employment I have ever worked at.
See Description, All.