Keller Williams Realty
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y valoraciones

Valoraciones de Keller Williams Realty en Estados Unidos

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Se han encontrado 4239 valoraciones de empresa con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 4397 valoraciones
Cultura laboral
people are quite willing to help and teach you how to grow.
Cultura laboral
I loved working with the team leader and office manager. There was so much too learn with a variety of courses to stay on top of the real estate market.
Education
Commission
Cultura laboral
Can’t even talk about how badly this brokerage functions and the cost alone to be there is an insult. They give you NOTHING and take as much as they can from you.
They’ll hire anyone
Desventajas
Management, training, compensation, atmosphere, coaching was very poor, systems don’t work, everyone is desperate and the office is a toxic environment
Cultura laboral
Productive and fun workplace with exceptional, knowledgeable agents as well as a support staff that is always willing to go the extra mile. Was very satisfied with my career here
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?
Valora una empresa en la que hayas trabajado recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
At the interview they say they only take out 30%. They take out 36%. At the interview they told me there would be training on architecture and interiors.
nothing
everything
Cultura laboral
I would say Keller is just an okay place to put your license. The initial training is good but you really are 100% on your own. No leads are provided and really no support. I didn't realize that there are a lot of other real estate companies out there that will take much much less of your commission and also not charge all of the monthly fees. Shop around before you decide to go with KW. Unless you are selling over $1M you give up quite a large chunk of your commission for zero help.
Ventajas
You run your own business.
Commission
Cultura laboral
Working as an office assistant for keller williams in sugarland was a nice experience. i would get to run errands for realtors, print documents, go over them, buld things, and give input in meetings. overall fantastic team
contract
Cultura laboral
I have nothing good to say about KW or real estate in general. It take a certain kind of person to work well in this industry and I am not that kind of person.
Cultura laboral
I worked as a showing agent all over the Atlanta and surrounding areas. My position showed me so much about looking in the right areas for home owners. Also, took many classes in FMLS MLS, lending for FHA loans. The job was more customer service based, as in taking buyers to see the homesite and touring the inside outside and all the ordinances in the area. What schools in the area, HOA’s, crime, inspection reports, suggested who to hire to look at certain concerns they may have. Really sitting down with them and finding the most important needs they have in buying a home. I thoroughly enjoyed holding their hand through the process.
Ventajas
Was able to learn about many different areas of Atlanta
Desventajas
Was not always paid in a timely manner
Cultura laboral
KW is great at providing access to continuing education, the culture is very motivating and growth-centered. You are your own vehicle, but KW provides you with a road map to grow your business.
Cultura laboral
Great real estate office and lots of instruction. Management is very inclusive and helpful. Other realtors are very nice and happy to help answer questions. I would definitely go back to this office if I start doing real estate again!
Lots of instruction
Desventajas
RE business is hard for someone new to MI.
Cultura laboral
Keller Williams SWMC in Austin TX has been a great experience. I just realized that being a REALTOR® is not for me. KW gave me all the tools needed to succeed. Ultimately, I just became annoyed with buyers / sellers wasting time. I know there are ways to overcome this I just don't think being the typical real estate agent is for me.
Training
Buyers / Sellers waste time
Cultura laboral
If you want to learn systems and be in a constant learning environment Keller Williams is a great company to partner with. As a new agent there are so many things to learn well with KW there’s someone available to hold your hand to the finish line.
Cultura laboral
Great for new agents to learn. Gives you the tools to start your business. Office fees include your website, training and eo insurance. Some use of office space available.
Cultura laboral
The office I work for has many other agents, managers, and mentors working daily, right along next to me. As a newer agent, I am able to receive help and advice whenever needed. The only negative to me is having to pay so many fees, even if my income isn't regular.
Cultura laboral
The broker is amazing but the office staff is lacking, unless you are in the top 20%. I have had to learn a lot on my own due to no response from agents when asked for help.
Broker is amazing
Desventajas
Staff members are not friendly
Cultura laboral
The company is too large, nobody really has time to help, hard to get things you need in a timely manner. Fees are high. 21000 cap plus 90 per month plus desk fee if wanted and group fees and many trainig courses not free
Access to training classes
Desventajas
Can feel alone and un supported. High feeshigh
Cultura laboral
I love this company so much. They are always encouraging growth and giving you the tools to achieve tour goals. The team I am on is amazing and enjoy interacting with them on a daily basis
Cultura laboral
Management "leadership team" is full of back stabbing liars that will take everything from you, take credit for your work and ideas and leave you in the trash.
No pros
No healthcare or benefits
Cultura laboral
● OverallCould use a little more fine tuning but overall a decent company to work for. If you are content in a 830-530 sitting behind a desk waiting for a phone call slow pace this is the job for you.
Cultura laboral
I enjoy working with the company.. the people are so helpful and they set you for success.. they tGive you all the good training that you need to succeed in life
  1. Valoraciones de empleados