Keller Williams Realty
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y valoraciones

Valoraciones de Keller Williams Realty en Estados Unidos

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Se han encontrado 4239 valoraciones de empresa con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 4397 valoraciones
Cultura laboral
people are quite willing to help and teach you how to grow.
Cultura laboral
It is a very good place to work. You have the freedom to do what you need to do. You have the ability to make as much money as you want. They provide training.
Cultura laboral
I love this work environment! It is a double-edge sword. You do have to be accountable to yourself. But you make it what you want, and I love that! Fantastic work life balance!
Ventajas
Work life balance, training, fun
Inconsistent income, Healthcare
Cultura laboral
You are self employed so your work life balance is in your own hands. The people are great and even though you are an independent you are never alone in learning, succeeding etc.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?
Valora una empresa en la que hayas trabajado recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
Great company with a great culture. Real estate is tough but when you have the right people around you to succeed, it makes it much easier. The company did a good job with events and keeping people motivated.
Cultura laboral
Being a real estate agent is always a career that requires a self-motivating attitude and disciplined nature to succeed. However, I have found KW to be a very helpful company to point me in the right direction and to give me the tools to succeed.
Cultura laboral
Good company to work for if you are in need of training and looking for a more traditional model. I worked there a very long time and have never had any issues. Good management and fair dealings.
good culture
Desventajas
compensation and retirement no longer competitive
Cultura laboral
Love KW culture but in general, real estate is not for me but I think Keller Williams really was the absolute best for me as a new realtor. This company is a must if you are new in industry
Cultura laboral
Great company to work for and stands true to their motto. I found while I worked there a great sense of unity. I would love to be back on the team, now that I cancer free 2017. Thank for your considerations.
Cultura laboral
Very free, relaxed atmosphere. No requirements though so if you choose not to work then you choose not to get paid. Instead you will loose apron 175 per month when you account for monthly fees, Realtor Board plus Keller Fees.
Good atmosphere
Desventajas
Very good management that still has plenty of room for growth
Cultura laboral
Everyone in the company is willing to help you and push your career to the furthest! If you are in real estate I would definitely recommend checking out this office! Fun events, lots of support and a great environment
Cultura laboral
Learning the MLS on a day to day basis which was really something that the interns were looking forward to. We also got the opportunity to check several estates in the area which was an amazing experiencee
Cultura laboral
Grateful for the opportunity to work with the leaders & agents at the top rated KW Orland Park office (they are licensed in Illinois and Indiana!) Since they brought Keller Williams to the south and southwest suburbs of Chicago 15+ years ago, they have launched many careers and created opportunities for 100's of Realtors in the area! The growth of the office is reflected in the growth of the agents businesses, associate success is kept at the center of all decisions. The leadership team has integrity, they are honest, strong and sincere in their desire to create a productive environment of success! They have incredible technology and education classes to support my business.Its worth the drive to work with the agents and leaders in the top KW office south of 55th Street!!I highly recommend this office and its affiliated offices in Bourbonnais, Palatine and Southeast Wisconsin too!
Ventajas
Launch office for KW agents and leaders in the area, deep caring about agents success, highest profit share in the area.
Desventajas
So many education classes, and leaders helping us, its hard to choose! Really nothing bad at all!
Cultura laboral
It has the benefits of a job that you do by yourself but, at the same time, it has all the disadvantages. They require that you asist to lots of courses (some of them are good, but most aren't) so you loose a lot of time and don't get paid for it.
flexible schedule
no salary
Cultura laboral
Keller Williams Realty's business model focuses on placing realtors together on teams. Not a lot of structure or support, so it depends who you're working under.
Cultura laboral
Loved working as a Realtor and will be back once the market makes a come back. If you’re new to Real estate you really need to start with Keller Williams is the training they provide will be more valuable than anything else you have learned up to the point of getting your license
Cultura laboral
Take advantage of all the training available! You'll need it as anew agent. KW has the BEST training in the country. At my office there are agents that have been there for years, so they much be doing something right.
Ventajas
free lunch after team meetings
No leads
Cultura laboral
good company to start off at. You will have to pay a split but when you first start you need the direction that comes with the training. Overall a good place to start
Cultura laboral
It's about work flow, managing your time in various aspects. Consulting is part of the job as a Real Estate Agent. Cultivating data and conversion is a must in order to survive. It's like sink or swim.
great culture
no benefits
Cultura laboral
This review is for people new to the industry if you are not new then this would not apply to you. This is not a bash on KW specifically because it is just the industry in general so it's almost the same anywhere you go and just have to put up with it until you have put enough time in to become experienced. That is that you will have to team up with someone within the office to give them part of your commission as they help you with you first x amount of transactions. I feel the company should train you so this is not a thing but they like to keep their performers happy by getting them more money to keep them around and not jumping ship. This is an industry thing in general. So my advice is to find someone who will train for free or put in the time to train yourself youtube videos etc and try and get out of giving up some of your cut in the beginning. This is what I was able to do, but again this should not be a thing and should be part of the free training that they brag about. I did like that my manager/broker was not pushy and was supportive of anything I wanted to do as far as working only certain hours and days and letting me not give my commission to someone at the start for my first x amount of transactions. I also felt that most people were friendly and approachable at mixers/office meet and greets for casual conversation not about work. KW also gives you the highest commission out the gate than most other with no experience. I was able to get a 75/25 split right off the bat which I was not able to get elsewhere and that went up to 80/20 after the first 5 transactions - más...
Ventajas
free food at office parties, commission higher than others for beginners
Desventajas
doesn't do a great job of training if you are a beginner
Cultura laboral
Michelle Klug team is the best! Company is amazing and people are amazing Fun place to be, it’s a place to stay Professional and always comfortable atmosphere
  1. Valoraciones de empleados