Keller Williams Realty
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y valoraciones

Valoraciones de Keller Williams Realty en Wilmington, NC

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Puntuaciones por categoría
Se han encontrado 5 valoraciones de empresa con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 4393 valoraciones
Cultura laboral
Very free, relaxed atmosphere. No requirements though so if you choose not to work then you choose not to get paid. Instead you will loose apron 175 per month when you account for monthly fees, Realtor Board plus Keller Fees.
Good atmosphere
Desventajas
Very good management that still has plenty of room for growth
Cultura laboral
Never in my wildest dreams did i think i would end up here. Im a Marine Corps Veteran with a background in welding and mechanics. Ive never felt more at home since i left the Marine Corps. The leadership and the training at KW is World Class and second to none. They care about us our families and our communities.
Cultura laboral
I loved my job here at KW Wilmington. The agents and administration were so kind and helpful in teaching me to become something bigger and better. They want to see people grow themselves and their own wealth. I love them and I would’ve stayed if I could have.
Ventajas
Occasional free lunches, very relaxed workspace
No benefits
Cultura laboral
A typical day for me would first be to check with the agents on my our team for any outstanding items needed to close out sales. I would run any errands that needed to be ran, sometimes driving hours from the Wilmington office to surrounding cities to deliver items. Lastly I would finish cleaning up any files that where out of order for the closing coordinator. If I needed to upload a new listing I would. I learned I prefer a happier environment with individuals who encourage each other to do their best. The hardest part of the job was trying to fit in when I was born to stand out. I did enjoy everything that Keller Williams itself stands for, I worked for a team under the Keller Williams name.
Free Lunches, Job Variety
Negativity, longevity of job
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?
Valora una empresa en la que hayas trabajado recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
I worked for a team that had multiple owners that lacked direction and were falling short in relaying information to the rest of the team. They made changes that effected the agents and staff, with little to no warning. At times it was a great place to work but owner hostility and manipulation were constant.