Keller Williams Realty
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y valoraciones

Valoraciones de Keller Williams Realty en Tucson, AZ

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Se han encontrado 16 valoraciones de empresa con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 4397 valoraciones
Cultura laboral
You are self employed so your work life balance is in your own hands. The people are great and even though you are an independent you are never alone in learning, succeeding etc.
Cultura laboral
Flexible to fit what you need in a real estate company. The culture at KW is very strong and there are always opportunities to reach out to other KW offices across the country.
Cultura laboral
The staff and agents there are friendly and helpful with growing your business. It does take extra money to begin your business as well as growing your clients so that you can begin making your commission income. I changed careers and it would have been nice to know this information before changing my career due to lack of money to get started.
Cultura laboral
I have held my license for over 12 years at Keller Williams. I have chose to stay here because of the culture. Their core beliefs are God, Family, and Business.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?
Valora una empresa en la que hayas trabajado recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
There no leads provided, it is mostly your job to get a lead. It is intense and time consuming, and you are pretty much on your own unless you are on a team.
People, Freedom, and income
Income, no leads.
Cultura laboral
Great staff that was focused on providing excellent service to their clients. They were also very supportive and provided me with the tools I needed to provide the best work I was able to supply.
Cultura laboral
This organization taught me very valuable sales techniques due to their training program. It wasn't about selling to the consumer, but pushed us to create relationships and manage those relationships well!
Can Work from Home
Low Salary
Cultura laboral
I worked with my Mentor, Art Lambert. He was my friend and confedent. He was always there for me. He has since passed away. And while I miss him dearly and attriibute much of my success to Art, I feel that anyone hanging their license with Keller Williams is in good hands!
Pay Potential
Desventajas
It is what you make of it...not many cons
Cultura laboral
I sold in excess of 80 foreclosures and regular properties in about two years from north Tucson to Nogales, the southern border of AZ. Drove over 1,000 miles per week to first evaluate then sell the properties, most of which were owned by Freddie Mac. Duties included examining homes for vacancy, re-keying properties, adjusting signage, evaluating price comparisons, showing, and subsequently selling the property securely to a qualified buyer either myself or with the cooperation of another outside agent.
excellent leadership
Cultura laboral
Keller Williams number one brokrage in the nation. Friendly and supportive staff go above and beyond to insure the of all their agents.
Cultura laboral
Enjoyable professional environment, great people, supportive network, latest technology and overall pleasant place to work.
Cultura laboral
Overall great atmosphere from the very beginning. Training is among the best I have ever had in any industry. I do believe the company pushes more of agents joining a team, but finding a mentor isn't as easy for an individual agent.
Amazing training atmosphere
Desventajas
I would make a mentor program available for individual agents
Cultura laboral
My daily tasks include responding to email correspondence, communicating with the agents on my teams, problem solving, invoice payment and submission, and teaching classes to train agents. In the Director portion of my job, I provide leadership, supervision, and training to the agents on my teams. In the Executive Assistant portion of my job, I provide support to the CEO of our company.
Cultura laboral
I enjoy being at Keller Williams. It is a great opportunity and I love sales. The pay is commision only. I want a part time job to supplement my income. Every day is different and I am in training to be more successful. The management is amazing and the support is also. I look forward to building a career, while working to bring in immediate income. The overall rating of this company and my experience is 5 stars, the compensations and benefits and the potential for advancement is unlimited. The energy and job culture at KW is one of the best I have experienced,
Ventajas
There is no limit to how successful I will become at Keller Williams Southern Arizona.
It is strickly commission
Cultura laboral
I would sit for 5 hours a day 5 days a week calling around different parts of the city inquiring about homes for sale in the neighborhood to help our current clients find homes. I learned a lot about communicating with people, a lot about being more extroverted and thinking on my feet. The management was always looking for better ways to succeed and valued the opinions of the call staff. The hardest part of the job was brainstorming ways to make us better. I enjoyed the team dynamic a lot.
Ventajas
Bonus checks, free meals, paid meetings
Long hours, unruly clients
Cultura laboral
Keller Williams has a very positive company culture with many resources available to help realtor bring in leads and close business. I found everyone willing to help each other.