Keller Williams Realty
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y valoraciones

Valoraciones de Keller Williams Realty en San Antonio, TX

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Se han encontrado 61 valoraciones de empresa con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 4397 valoraciones
Cultura laboral
Great flexibility. You get what you put into it... excellent pay for the work. Work/life balance is great. KW offers a lot of training and coaching to help you succeed.
flexible schedule/great pay
Desventajas
It can be difficult to get leads
Cultura laboral
Good company to work for if you are in need of training and looking for a more traditional model. I worked there a very long time and have never had any issues. Good management and fair dealings.
good culture
Desventajas
compensation and retirement no longer competitive
Cultura laboral
A great opportunity to serve real estate professionals who cater to our military community and give back by volunteering as well. Good experience.....
Cultura laboral
Such a great company to work for! Although I worked mostly from home due to the nature of my internship, I always loved being in the office when possible. The staff is friendly, outgoing, and hilarious too! My internship challenged me in all the best ways and I gained extremely valuable skills that I've been able to take with me in my Job search! My supervisor always made sure to check in on me and give me the information and support needed to thrive in my role. 10/10 recommend working here!! Such a fun environment, and many opportunities for growth and success. Pay is great, benefits are great; employees are very taken care of.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?
Valora una empresa en la que hayas trabajado recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
Culture here is God, Family, Business. Busy work weeks. Your self employed and starting to build a business that naturally requires a lot. I learned a lot that most agents are not given that training. Work culture was great and enjoyed giving back to the agents and the community. Hardest part of the job was starting something new I never did before. Definitely a season of growing. Most enjoyable was helping families achieve home ownership.
Cultura laboral
Keep in mind. Keller Williams is not in the real estate business. It is in the real estate agent training and coaching business. And nobody does it better.
Cultura laboral
If you want to be a Realtor in San Antonio then Keller Williams Heritage should be your broker of choice. The Heritage office is the largest and best performing KW office in San Antonio. It is actually the best performing office throughout KW International.
Cultura laboral
Great company to work for. Period. I love everything about this company. They do everything they can to help you be successful. Top of the class training.
Cultura laboral
Great opportunity to learn and grow your business. Education, tutorials, and cutting edge technology available. Management and tech teams always available when you need help.
Cultura laboral
*Best training company in the world *Management is always ready to help *Like a big family *Helps you with coordinating your team of professionals you need in the real estate industry.
Cultura laboral
The entire staff is inviting, very proficient, and knowledgeable. There is excellent training offered for all experience levels. Use an on-site office or work from home.
Cultura laboral
Great culture and a wonderful place to work. Very helpful co workers who are always willing to help and answer any questions. Nice to have your own work schedule and a great way to be your own boss.
Cultura laboral
I left this job for personal reasons. if you're looking for somewhere to grow to your fullest potential kw is definitely where it's at. they will treat you like the professional you are along with being able to kickstart your real estate career.
free lunches
no cons
Cultura laboral
I am a independent contractor as a real estate agent. My typical work day is usually from my home office. The hardest part of the job is going months without commission.
Cultura laboral
I worked under a 90 day probationary period at $9/hr. Once the 90 days were up, they terminated me with no explanation. I was fine with this because of the lack of advancement within the company, and the cliquey nature of the staff. Realtors were super friendly, and kept us fed. But the staff consisted terrible individuals who kept to themselves and created an unpleasant work environment.
Cultura laboral
I am an independent sales agent. I work under a broker, but my job is specialized and I am independent. These questions are not applicable to my alignment with Keller Williams.
Cultura laboral
If you want to succeed, they will train you to be the best, as long as it takes all you have to do is follow their teaching, and work hard you can see the results.
Cultura laboral
The training at KW is by far the best. I would highly recommend for an agent to start their careers at KW. They do not provide leads. If you are a self starter and fearless this will work. If you need leads, join a team.
Training
Lots of fees
Cultura laboral
Keller Williams was a great place to work, the managers treated me right and had my best interest at heart. The people were friendly and I did not want to leave. If it wasn't for the career advancement opportunity I would still be a realtor for them. I highly recommend Keller Williams they treated me like family.
Ventajas
Great training, great culture, and excellent management
Desventajas
No room for advancement and too high office fees
Cultura laboral
This office is very warm and inviting! I loved my coworkers and the relationship among the staff, agents, and front desk girls. The most enjoyable part of the job was definitely growing relationships I still hold near and dear. The agents and staff are some of if not the best in the Real Estate industry.
Ventajas
Exposed to the RE world, easy going staff
Part-Time, No lunch
Cultura laboral
They always help with answering questions and offer a friendly and welcoming environment for their employees and their clients and customers. The front office is friendly and prompt.