Keller Williams Realty
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y valoraciones

Valoraciones de Keller Williams Realty en Orlando, FL

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Se han encontrado 49 valoraciones de empresa con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 4393 valoraciones
Cultura laboral
good company to start off at. You will have to pay a split but when you first start you need the direction that comes with the training. Overall a good place to start
Cultura laboral
I enjoy working with the company.. the people are so helpful and they set you for success.. they tGive you all the good training that you need to succeed in life
Cultura laboral
Compensation/Commission is incredible! Cappers get 100% commission, no stress, all the training you need, fantastic, Christian-based brokerage that’s main goal is to help you succeed in your business.
Commission structure, Christian company, Integrity
*crickets*
Cultura laboral
I was hired to replace an outgoing Market Center Administrator. I took the position at $14.50 per hour for 30 days probation and training, and was supposed to be bumped into salary at $50k/year. After 1 month, I was half-heartedly trained if at all, but I was making things work on my end. The Team Leader/CEO wanted me to lead but would never hand over the reigns because she and the MCA I was replacing built the systems together and didn't want to change. I repeatedly asked for more training, but was told to use google (no exaggeration). Bottom line, I never got paid what I was promised, never received the training I was promised, and was left out to dry by upper management.
Great co-workers, flexibe hours
Desventajas
Too Exclusive, Poor Management, No training.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?
Valora una empresa en la que hayas trabajado recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
They have many opportunities for advancement and a fantastic training program. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking to get into real estate.
Cultura laboral
Great place to start as a new real estate agent. Commission split does not make sense after you’re an experience Agent compare to the support and benefit you receive from Keller Williams.
Cultura laboral
This position I am self employed. I am looking to work with a Company that allows me to grow. Due to life style changes I am forced to bring my self employed job to a close.
Cultura laboral
I enjoyed my time working there lots of great people that work at this location great training , I went there for the training it was amazing, Great trainers & very good culture, lots of people willing to help,
Cultura laboral
Keller Williams is a real estate company that cares about the agents, and I will always be associated with them in form or another. I have made life long friends.
Ventajas
Agents can make as much money as they wish.
Desventajas
Agents have to rely on commissions income.
Cultura laboral
Keller Williams Realty in Orlando (Lake Nona location) is a great company with great people and training! The company culture and profit sharing is a bonus!
Cultura laboral
Every KW broker will be different. Do not expect leads. Do expect to do the same work you would do at any brokerage office. I find success in holding open houses. The training is ongoing and ok. I only say ok because none of the training will prepare you for all the things that arise in a real transaction. Otherwise, they do more (e.g., events) than other real estate brokerages at the same time they are more expensive.
Cultura laboral
I loved it. Great staff great agents. They really take to time to focus on sales training, and admin training. They prepare you for the industry of real estate.
Cultura laboral
Enjoy working at Keller Williams, there is a team atmosphere. The leadership at Keller Williams is helpful and interested in each persons success. There is a win/win philosophy.
Cultura laboral
Keller Williams focuses on the culture of giving back, helping one another and personal relationships. God, Family, and then business is the motto they live by and truly show it. Front desk attending 200+ agents in a fast paced and high demanding environment.
Cultura laboral
In the Real Estate business you had to find you own customers and the market was always up and down. So there were no guaranteed paychecks. At times things were great and other times it could be very stressful.
Cultura laboral
I have loved working at Keller Williams Classic II. They have taken me in as a member of a family and there is nowhere else where I would've wanted to start my Real Estate career.
Cultura laboral
Having your own office to rent is pretty nice. Finding customers to buy or sell estate is not so easy. it’s a fifty - fifty chance to find a client. Make sure to prepare for the estate exam.
Cultura laboral
Keller Williams is developing and setting the scene for a shift in the real estate market, by becoming a master of the technology which will make the home buying and selling processes and experience a much smoother process for all involved.
Cultura laboral
Since I have been with Keller Williams, there is always something to learn more than once every week. After an agent gets out of ignite program, there is a load of information inside to benefit the surrounding.
Lunch and training
No healtb insurance
Cultura laboral
Such a great place to work for. Everyone is extremely friendly and helpful. Everyone strives to work at the best of their abilities to ensure each and every client is taken care of!
Cultura laboral
RE Selling Agent and Buyer Agent did very little to contribute to business growth while the expectations of Admin Asst were extremely high. AA required to do all the work for the RE Agents while the RE Agents go to seminars, personal appts and the likes. All the RE Agents want to do is show the house. AA is not paid enough for all they are required to do.