Keller Williams Realty
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y valoraciones

Valoraciones de Keller Williams Realty en Los Angeles, CA

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Se han encontrado 39 valoraciones de empresa con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 4397 valoraciones
Cultura laboral
Keller Williams Realty's business model focuses on placing realtors together on teams. Not a lot of structure or support, so it depends who you're working under.
Cultura laboral
Phenomenal sales training, including the Ignite and Bold programs. These will kickstart your career and then take you to the next level. There is a lot of emphasis on building your own team.
Cultura laboral
I enjoyed my time at KELLER Williams just wished I could have made more money as my desire to be a Realtor was/is stronger than any other employment I’ve had. Being overwhelming successful as a Realtor, just wasn’t meant to be at least for me and I worked hard at it (few years harder than others) for close to 10 years.
Cultura laboral
Amazing place to work as a owner Operator and a Realtor very professional atmosphere and great Reviews for customers and employees. Company Life is perfect for Employment Activity.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?
Valora una empresa en la que hayas trabajado recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
I loved my time there. Everyone was really good to me. It can be hectic at times but the work is fun and you drr immediate impact, which is good for morale.
Cultura laboral
Good Workplace culture. A strong company culture that values learning translates directly to greater employee loyalty, employee retention, and growth potential. Learning Culture Keeping Employees Engaged, Motivated & Loyal Developing Employees into Leaders
Free lunches
Short breaks
Cultura laboral
I’ve worked as an agent for 4 years with KW. They made it seem that culture is important. When I became a team leader I saw side I never wanted to see, it was all a lie. They do not stand firm by the mission and values they preach.
Training for beginners
Desventajas
Personal data sharing, deceptive and cult like discriminative behavior
Cultura laboral
Team leader is very eager to help and motivates everyone to excel. The staff is very helpful and works well together. There are many opportunities to achieve your goals and help others do the same.
Cultura laboral
I could write for hours about everything that happened, but I think three words will sum it up: "huge" "yearly" and "turnover". When you interview, make sure to ask about former staff - how long were they there, why are they no longer with the company, etc.
Cultura laboral
It was a great place to work and be apart of. I learned lots of new skills as well as new people. Many of my work days never felt like work because the enviornment was so welcoming.
Cultura laboral
Keller Williams is a wonderful company that cares about its company culture and it is a very collaborative and supportive environment. It fits for a go-getter who likes to work independently, thrives in earning sales, while at the same time works well with others and strives for excellent customer service to clients.
Cultura laboral
Being a Realtor has it's ups and downs. You are always chasing your next sale and it's hard to plan your finances with the uncertainty of when the next sale is. When you are making sales it's great! Just make sure you save save save.
Great commissions and freedom
Inconsistant
Cultura laboral
It’s a franchise company and it was just a terrible experience for me. I would not recommend working for KW. My personal experience was based on thenoffice I worked at. I was treated unfairly. My birthday was never acknowledged yet I was to get the birthday card and cake for every birthday.
Cultura laboral
Great company for a self starter who can work independently. Support staff is excellent. Commission based employment but unlimited earning potential.
Ongoing training and education
Desventajas
Pay is commission based only
Cultura laboral
Great brokerage for new agents, lots of resources to get going in RE. Splits are not the best for starters but experience is more valuable than any splits.
Many Locations
Desventajas
Splits and fees can be a lot for starters
Cultura laboral
If you are in the right mindset and around like minded people you will succeed with the KW system. Work hard and know that you split commission with the broker , this is the nature of the business.
Cultura laboral
I loved answering phones and being able to be apart of such a prestigious company. The clientele was nice and my coworkers were understanding. My supervisor helped e wit anything I needed. I recommend Keller Williams all the way.
Cultura laboral
This company is like multi-level marketing. THey just want to get as ,many agents in the door to pay the monthly fees. The cut the broker gets for new agents' commission is 30%, which is absurd. They lure you in by the promise of all of this "training", which may or may not occur on any given day, and promise you a mentor, which will always be too busy to help you on any given day. It is all rushed and everyone is out for themselves. I should have done more research before joining up. It has been an uncomfortable situation from the start, and now i feel locked in, because i am a new agent. Honestly, i don't recommend. I think every agent should get their own broker license and just do it themselves, it would be the same amount of work, without the absurd split.
Cultura laboral
Say what you will about the kool-aid, but KW training is the model for the industry. There are many great brokers, but they're all handing out the "red book." I'd advise any new agent to give KW a try and use it as the standard to reach or exceed in any real estate endeavors.
Cultura laboral
This company is a real estate brokers company where you can hang your real estate license to perform real estate transactions. They have lots of classes and support for agents at all levels. But you are an independent agent.
Cultura laboral
I didn't feel that Keller Williams provided anything above and beyond. In fact, their monthly fees were quite outrageous. I wouldn't suggest this brokerage to new agents.