Keller Williams Realty
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y valoraciones

Valoraciones de Keller Williams Realty en Fremont, CA

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Se han encontrado 4 valoraciones de empresa con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 4393 valoraciones
Cultura laboral
It's about work flow, managing your time in various aspects. Consulting is part of the job as a Real Estate Agent. Cultivating data and conversion is a must in order to survive. It's like sink or swim.
great culture
no benefits
Cultura laboral
Keller Williams and in particular The Medford Real Estate team is a great organization to work for. I loved the company's mission and the detailed organized strategic plan they emphasize for growth and development. I learned how to become more strategic with Lead Generation and learned an effective strategic plan as to developing and managing your business pipeline for maximum results. I loved the fun yet competitive culture and how Keller Williams gives everyone the training, tools, and resources to become effective in your craft. Although I realized that Real Estate was not my calling I'm truly grateful for the the knowledge, experience and professional sales that has catapulted me into my next career.
Ventajas
Team Lunches, Lead Generation Skills, Creative Marketing Strategies, Customer Satisfaction and Retention services
Healthcare, Commission only
Cultura laboral
Great classes! Great people! You will learn so much and be able to grow your business. There is always a class to take and everyone is very kind and helpful.
classes, motivational
Cultura laboral
it was nice to learn about real estate but it was to hard to get my name and face out there.
nice people, nice environment
commension work
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?
Valora una empresa en la que hayas trabajado recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros