Keller Williams Realty
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y valoraciones

Valoraciones de Keller Williams Realty en Atlanta, GA

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Se han encontrado 62 valoraciones de empresa con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 4397 valoraciones
Cultura laboral
Love KW culture but in general, real estate is not for me but I think Keller Williams really was the absolute best for me as a new realtor. This company is a must if you are new in industry
Cultura laboral
Do not work on staff at Keller Williams. Owners do not care about staff turn over or retention. I was longest on staff and there for only 2,5 years. We had so many meetings. The main accountant take advantage and adds all work to his assistant and takes the credit. It also depends who you know and favoritism is very normal. Pay is very low plus they’ll screw you out of bonuses you earned as well. Everything is staffs fault and is quick to criticize but never any solutions. In summary, staff at KW are overworked and underpaid.Advice to ManagementCreate some real opportunities for staff to grow and advance their career. Stop thinking about how much money is going into your pocket and create an environment of productivity and opportunity.
Cultura laboral
The staff and team leader are friendly and care about the agents. I feel that the staff really want to you learn and be successful. The staff listens to any concerns that you may have in order to keep communication open and assistance readily available to agents.
Name recognition
Fees
Cultura laboral
Everyday there was something go do, and even though some days the tasks where tedius I felt that they were always teaching me something. Overall it was an great experience
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?
Valora una empresa en la que hayas trabajado recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
KW is designed for life in balance with your family first. It's all about doing what is right for clients and the income will flow from cultivating relationships, prospecting with a daily plan, and recruiting team members
Ventajas
Incredible Training that is mainly without cost
Cultura laboral
As a Realtor you're basically on your own, don't expect anything unless you go get it yourself. Keller Williams has the best training and you must take advantage of it in order to succeed.
Cultura laboral
Typical day revolves around prospecting in the morning, I routinely made cold calls, and sent mass emails out trying to find new clients. This job requires you to handle all your own lead generation, which can be tough if you don't have a large network.
Cultura laboral
I was a Realtor so I was able to work at my own pace. The job is completely flexible and office dues were reasonable. They provide a lot of training for new agents. A wonderful company!
Cultura laboral
Amazing training. Increased collaboration. ... Encourage creativity. ... Positive reinforcement. ... Improved communication. amazing work culture
Cultura laboral
Good company, culture is fine, I learned a lot, I like this company and this job, bnut now I need a regular payment....................................
Cultura laboral
Good place to work I’ve learned so much here. Cnt wait to see where my real estate career takes me. So glad I had this opportunity. Very happy about this.
Cultura laboral
My internship was awesome. I loved getting to learn new things and working wit different soft wares to get the job done. Boss was very patient and helpful. Learned a lot of new skills
Cultura laboral
KWFA accepts everyone. It’s the greatest company I’ve ever worked for. The environment is so welcoming, it’s like a second home. Plus left over food from team meetings on Wednesday’s.
People
Cultura laboral
I enjoy working with Keller Williams. They really want to help each agent success and bring success to the company. All of the classes are very helpful.
Cultura laboral
It was a great place to learn how to structure your business. They have business models and support to help you run your business. They support you in running a successful business.
supportive
Desventajas
lower commission split than some competitors
Cultura laboral
As an agent you are self employed. Keller Williams offers great training and the support you need to grow your business. Management is helpful and the overall culture of the company is the one of the best in the industry.
Cultura laboral
Since Keller Williams Realty is a profit sharing company, all the agents are vested in a common goal. In an industry that has always been 'dog eat dog', it is such an advantage to be at a real estate company where agents have true vested interest in a common goal, and as a result, teach classes, work together and step up for each other in tough times. If you are real estate agent that truly wants to build a real estate business and values being treated like a stakeholder and a company culture where agents work together and care about each other, KW is the place to be.
Cultura laboral
if you're looking to get into real estate, you should start with the Keller Williams Brand all together. I think the programs and leaders are great at what they do.
Cultura laboral
Started to work at Keller Williams Realty here in Atlanta Georgia about one year ago. I am still impressed and amazed by this company with the culture and business model.
Ventajas
Always smiling faces, training, number one in the US as of this year.
Desventajas
Real Estate is a full time career
Cultura laboral
Good place to work. For the go-getter, independent, and self start type of person. They offer a wide array of training to it's agents as well as mentorship.
Cultura laboral
Keller Williams offers a great training program for realtors to launch their business. They educate us on all tools and resources available to assist with running your business.