Keller Williams Realty
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y valoraciones

Valoraciones de Keller Williams Realty en Altamonte Springs, FL

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Se han encontrado 6 valoraciones de empresa con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 4397 valoraciones
Cultura laboral
Being a real estate agent is always a career that requires a self-motivating attitude and disciplined nature to succeed. However, I have found KW to be a very helpful company to point me in the right direction and to give me the tools to succeed.
Cultura laboral
I would say Keller is just an okay place to put your license. The initial training is good but you really are 100% on your own. No leads are provided and really no support. I didn't realize that there are a lot of other real estate companies out there that will take much much less of your commission and also not charge all of the monthly fees. Shop around before you decide to go with KW. Unless you are selling over $1M you give up quite a large chunk of your commission for zero help.
Ventajas
You run your own business.
Desventajas
Commission
Cultura laboral
The office I work for has many other agents, managers, and mentors working daily, right along next to me. As a newer agent, I am able to receive help and advice whenever needed. The only negative to me is having to pay so many fees, even if my income isn't regular.
Cultura laboral
Having been a Realtor part-time for the past five years, the culture has not changed since the day I started. I appreciate how collaborative the work environment is, and how everyone is willing to help. There is always training available and always someone on hand that is willing to help.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?
Valora una empresa en la que hayas trabajado recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
This is the place to start your career as a real estate agent if you have no previous background in it. We create our own schedule with the exception of training offered. I learned the basics of real estate i.e. how to write a contract, negotiating tactics, scripts, scripts, scripts, and more scripts! Management varies per office.
Cultura laboral
If I am in the office, I am not out making money! This is a great company to work for after obtaining a real estate license. Any time I go in the office, I have a plethera of resources! Their classes are worth every minute!