Keller Williams Realty
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y valoraciones

Valoraciones de Keller Williams Realty en Estados Unidos

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Se han encontrado 4234 valoraciones de empresa con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 4392 valoraciones
Cultura laboral
people are quite willing to help and teach you how to grow.
Cultura laboral
I learned a lot while working at KW, they definitely have a great program for new real estate agents. They host many events and generally have a fun fast paced culture.
Ventajas
Free lunches, classes, many locations
taxes, health care
Cultura laboral
Excellent training if your just starting out and continuing training for seasoned agents. The atmosphere and culture of this company is amazing. You end up having a second family that genuinely cares about you. They do so much for their own community and their own employees.
Great Holiday Parties
Cultura laboral
I was a Real Estate Agent for The Bedford Team for about a year. Although I was unable to continue in the career, KW did everything they could to help me and train me to be the best I could be at my job.
Flexible Schedule
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?
Valora una empresa en la que hayas trabajado recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
Work-life balanceAs with any realtor position, you have to be committed & consistent in your work ethic. It may take a while for your hard work to start paying off. The people here are great to work with!OverallYou’ll need to remain committed & relentless in your work ethics to succeed as a realtor. KW has a good system in place to help you, but it’s up to you to do it.Can’t wait to start back up with in-person trainings though. That’s how I learn best. The emails can be a bit overwhelming to keep up with.
Cultura laboral
Keller Williams needs to be less greedy with new Brokers. Newer agents are trying to start out with loads of monthly dues and try to build a clientele on top of that. Taking more than a necessary cut from each one of their sales doesn't exactly help them grow...which in turn does nothing in the future for the company.
work life balance
Cultura laboral
Working for under the MCA at a KW branch left me feeling drained most days. We were always short staffed, so most were overworked and underpaid. Training was inefficient if you were lucky enough to be trained at all.
Desventajas
Compensate employees fairly and you will see a higher quality of work out of your employees, paired with a decrease in turnover rate.
Cultura laboral
I love working at KW - the coaching program was the best decision I took being a new agent. Trainings on transactions happen weekly, and we are held accountable for the amount of work put into our business. Role playing, transactions practice is important and must be taken serious. Joining this brokerage was the best decision!
Cultura laboral
Keller Williams is a great company to work with, all brokerage may be a little different with having different people there.. but overall Keller Williams company as a whole is a great company to learn Real Estate.
Great Training
Desventajas
Brokerage fee could be a little better
Cultura laboral
Was a new realtor starting with Keller Williams. Midlife career change from truck driving.Knowing near nothing about being a realtor other than I could make my own schedule and sell homes. The programs at KW helped me to grow personally. I feel I would have succeeded if I applied myself more. I didn't put in the 200 contacts to make 4 leads to make 1 client formula. I'm phone shy. And an intervert. I didn't enjoy the work so I did not succeed at all. Very stressful as I had a family and can't count on being payed. I listed 2 homes, neither sold. But I thought the environment of KW was helpful with lots of available training. I just wasn't a good fit for being a realtor. If I got onto a team I would have done better as it would have pushed me more but it would be just another job at that point only more stressful as you never really know your pay till sales happen. I lasted 6 months and had no sales. Went back to trucking.
Ventajas
You are your Own boss, good training.
Desventajas
Need to be a go getter big time or you will not make much.
Cultura laboral
Fast paced, outstanding training, culture. The key to Keller WIlliams succes are the REALTORS that work there. Outstanding people with by goals and community service minded.
training
low pay
Cultura laboral
Working for KW is like working for a giant clique... and if the CEO of your branch doesn’t think you’re “best friend” material, they’ll let you go. I completed all my job duties and had a positive attitude, but was let go because I didn’t drink with them and party after work hours. (Single mom.) VERY unprofessional and I would not work here again.
Ventajas
Positive work environment, lots of learning opportunities
Cliquey, unprofessional, inflexible
Cultura laboral
Great company from what I read maybe it’s a fit maybe it’s not depend on your personality but if your starting off this will be a good starting place but I’m not even License I just wrote this review because they won’t allow me to read the rest unless I write one good luck everyone
Cultura laboral
Great flexibility. You get what you put into it... excellent pay for the work. Work/life balance is great. KW offers a lot of training and coaching to help you succeed.
flexible schedule/great pay
Desventajas
It can be difficult to get leads
Cultura laboral
Best brokerage for a newly licensed agent. Their education benefits are amazing. They spend so much time educating agents on the industry, that we really feel ready to tackle the market. They offer a lot of support in terms of technology, market knowledge, encouragement, and providing us with the skills we need to thrive in RE
Education
Desventajas
Commission splits are the higher end
Cultura laboral
Overall a great place to get your start in the industry. Like anything it is up to you to put the work in to get the desired results. You will be expected to work your own personal network. Management is very supportive and always willing to help.
Cultura laboral
I worked with Keller Williams when I first started in the real estate industry, this particular office was highly mismanaged and disorganized. I cant speak for all offices but was disappointed with this one.
Cultura laboral
It is a very good place to work. You have the freedom to do what you need to do. You have the ability to make as much money as you want. They provide training.
Cultura laboral
I love this work environment! It is a double-edge sword. You do have to be accountable to yourself. But you make it what you want, and I love that! Fantastic work life balance!
Ventajas
Work life balance, training, fun
Inconsistent income, Healthcare
Cultura laboral
You are self employed so your work life balance is in your own hands. The people are great and even though you are an independent you are never alone in learning, succeeding etc.
Cultura laboral
Great company with a great culture. Real estate is tough but when you have the right people around you to succeed, it makes it much easier. The company did a good job with events and keeping people motivated.