Intersport
3,1 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y valoraciones

Valoraciones de Intersport en Chicago, IL

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Se han encontrado 10 valoraciones de empresa con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 39 valoraciones
Cultura laboral
Intersport was my first job and I was honored to spend the first years of my career there. I met a ton of great people along the way. Got to work on a ton of interesting and entertaining projects. A lot of what we did was service our clients and the nature of the client could really dictate how eager we were to please them. I worked with a fun and super creative team that produced some amazing work!
Cultura laboral
I was able to learn more about the production side and help out around the office in different departments I got to feel included even as the youngest one there.
Cultura laboral
No two days are a like. Its a true work hard, play hard environment that encourages collaboration and challenges innovation all with a focus to ideate and execute the right strategies for new and existing clients.
Cultura laboral
Located on the Chicago River, this company provides a newly-built sports agency feel. Multiple open area/collaboration zones filled with couches and televisions, Intersport has a fully stocked bar on the premises with frosty cold tapped kegs and your favorite spirits.
Cultura laboral
Bosses past cost me in many aspects of my job Failure to disclose is worst attribute one can have Cut-throat environment which pitted employees against each other
Ventajas
Good people
Desventajas
Terrible Founder
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?
Valora una empresa en la que hayas trabajado recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
Great place to work. A typical day at work is satisfying the client at all cost. The management and workplace was enjoyable and I have learned a lot from this job.
Cultura laboral
Enjoyed a short Four plus month time with this amazing company. The people made you feel comfortable and welcomed within the first few minutes. Everyone always seemed very upbeat and positive at all times. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who asked about it.
Cultura laboral
Top of the line events. Put on by experienced and fun mobile staff, managed by great core staff
Cultura laboral
Intersport INC. is a small company that is focused on sales and event marketing. The jobs allow employees to expand their frame of reference by working on a variety of different projects and assignments. Management is thin at the top and a lot of responsibility to meet revenue goals and identify new business falls on mid-level managers. The work life balance is good.
Cultura laboral
Not a very strategic place. Their CEO is a fantastic salesman, but not a great manager/leader in my opinion. They operate on an antiquated notion that marketing leaders in major corporations make decisions based purely on relationships with salespeople, rather than based on properties that make sense for their brand and can deliver tangible results. They should invest in developing these types of properties and the capability to measure results for their clients, or they risk having an unsustainable business once the CEO retires.