Intersport
3,1 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y valoraciones

Valoraciones de Intersport

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Mostrando las 39 valoraciones
Cultura laboral
A mi punto de ver en esta tienda que yo he trabajado están desfasados a nivel de muchas cosas algunos pueden ser productivos. A nivel de compras no innovan demasiado . Entiendo también que es una tienda que funciona en verano el resto del año las ventas bajan un 40 o 50% que es lógico .
Cultura laboral
travail sous pression du a une responsable trop oppressante
Cultura laboral
Me llevé una grata sorpresa al descubrir el tipo de personas que trabajaban ahí, siempre atentos y colaborativos, siempre compañeros, esa es la palabra. Cualquier duda te la resolvían y te apoyaban en todo. Siempre te forman para dar el mejor servicio, sin duda se diferencian
Ventajas
Equipo humano y formación
Cultura laboral
Je trouve l'emploi de caissière très mal rémunéré.
Cultura laboral
Environnement très agréable avec les collègues, poste de travail correcte.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?
Valora una empresa en la que hayas trabajado recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
Un ambiente tranquilo, buen horario y facilidades de horarios
Cultura laboral
It was with a good atmosphere there . The boss was ok . There was a good planing about what to do in there . There were so many clients specially around the christmas holidays .
Cultura laboral
Un turn Over, les employés ne restent pas ... il y a plusieurs explications : smic - pas de prime - ni de 13 eme mois - un groupe de 8 magasins sans CE - Des primes sont versés à ceux qui s’investissent c’est à dire ceux qui vienne 1h à l’avance- et j’en passe et des meilleurs .... Quand une entreprise a de bonne valeur on y reste ce qui n’est pas le cas d’intersport
Cultura laboral
As a very brief intern for Intersport, I had a great experience. My supervisor was a great leader that made things challenging yet exciting. I am grateful to have worked for them
Cultura laboral
Intersport was my first job and I was honored to spend the first years of my career there. I met a ton of great people along the way. Got to work on a ton of interesting and entertaining projects. A lot of what we did was service our clients and the nature of the client could really dictate how eager we were to please them. I worked with a fun and super creative team that produced some amazing work!
Cultura laboral
No two days are a like. Its a true work hard, play hard environment that encourages collaboration and challenges innovation all with a focus to ideate and execute the right strategies for new and existing clients.
Cultura laboral
Located on the Chicago River, this company provides a newly-built sports agency feel. Multiple open area/collaboration zones filled with couches and televisions, Intersport has a fully stocked bar on the premises with frosty cold tapped kegs and your favorite spirits.
Cultura laboral
Bosses past cost me in many aspects of my job Failure to disclose is worst attribute one can have Cut-throat environment which pitted employees against each other
Ventajas
Good people
Desventajas
Terrible Founder
Cultura laboral
Great place to work. A typical day at work is satisfying the client at all cost. The management and workplace was enjoyable and I have learned a lot from this job.
Cultura laboral
Enjoyed a short Four plus month time with this amazing company. The people made you feel comfortable and welcomed within the first few minutes. Everyone always seemed very upbeat and positive at all times. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who asked about it.
Cultura laboral
Top of the line events. Put on by experienced and fun mobile staff, managed by great core staff
Cultura laboral
Intersport INC. is a small company that is focused on sales and event marketing. The jobs allow employees to expand their frame of reference by working on a variety of different projects and assignments. Management is thin at the top and a lot of responsibility to meet revenue goals and identify new business falls on mid-level managers. The work life balance is good.
Cultura laboral
Not a very strategic place. Their CEO is a fantastic salesman, but not a great manager/leader in my opinion. They operate on an antiquated notion that marketing leaders in major corporations make decisions based purely on relationships with salespeople, rather than based on properties that make sense for their brand and can deliver tangible results. They should invest in developing these types of properties and the capability to measure results for their clients, or they risk having an unsustainable business once the CEO retires.
Cultura laboral
i liked work for this company because i had a lot of responsabilities. i learned a lot of thing about organization and promotionnal events. that was cool because now i know manage different projet at same time.I understand the value of deadlines and goals and have a track record of creating effective plans and initiatives to reach them i have a high tolerance to stress and I’m comfortable working under pressure.I am confident that my professional knowledge. I have dealt with private and public financial sponsors to promote sporting events. I have also helped launch a charitable marketing campaign in which i signed partnership agreements with suppliers to sell their products at preferential prices in order to raise funds. I am skilled at using communication aids such as posters, and flier advertisements. I am also knowledgeable about the different direct marketing techniques such as email marketing, and direct mail
  1. Valoraciones de empleados