Innotec
3.3 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y valoraciones

Valoraciones de Innotec en Estados Unidos

Valorar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3.2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se han encontrado 31 valoraciones de empresa con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 54 valoraciones
Cultura laboral

Offers some flexibility but often requires way too much hours with no consideration for overtime pay

Valoración destacada de Indeed

La valoración de empresa más útil según Indeed
"4 men in a shop" workplace culture and lack of adequate personnel inhibits potential to grow in a specific area of the business. You end up taking on way too much responsibility with little help. Working long hours for below average pay.No standard roles and responsibilities: Everyone doing everything regardless of expertise or knowledge base, but there is a lot of experience to gain from learning all different aspects of the manufacturing business; from incoming materials & suppliers to sales and product launch, quality systems and shipping.

Ventajas

lots of experience to gain from doing everything related to the business

Desventajas

favoritism among groups of people, constantly expected to work long hours, or do whatever it takes with no financial compensation for overtime hours worked, no work-life balance
Cultura laboral

Great place to learn and spend several years developing skills - not much more left after that

This company is a fantastic place to learn different aspects of running a company. You can pursue almost anything that you're interested in and spend time getting good at it. With the horizontal structure, it does produce some issues and doesn't really enable you to focus on one area. Also, the company overall is drastically understaffed for the work required. You do have to be careful to manage your own time (50 hours), or else you'll get sucked into working 60-80. Only form of compensation is a 'thumbs up' or a 'hats off'.

Ventajas

Ability to learn a lot and 'wear many hats'

Poor compensation, over-worked
Cultura laboral

Good place to learn a lot of different skills

Depending on what line you're on, you can have a lot of long hours. Minimum 50 hour work week, but the compensation is far behind market value. Very flat structure and you'll learn a lot of different skills, but the downside to this is you will have an extremely broad array of responsibilities. This makes it difficult to be very focused on any of them. Understaffed for the amount of work needing to be done.
Cultura laboral

I believe in what Innotec stands for. I like that the company is based on its' Vision and Values. It's a great place to work to learn all aspects of running a business. Yes it's long hours but you're told that upfront before you accept the job.They care about you as a person and want to see you succeed. I like the stewardship aspect of the company.

Ventajas

Great culture - small business feel
Cultura laboral

Bait and switch company. They suck you in with “great” benefits and then you start working there...

Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Innotec is horrible. You are forced onto lines that are on 24/6 demand and expected to support them at all times.Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Innotec are horrible. The whole company gets an HDHP plan even though the owners pretend it’s a great plan.Job security and advancementIn terms of job security at Innotec, I think there is no security. They fired 20% of the engineering staff SIX MONTHS before the coronavirus because they already knew they were sinkingManagementIn general, managers at Innotec are worthless. Innotec empowers people with longevity. The “manager” class of people here spend their time delegating and blamingCultureCollaboration with my colleagues at Innotec is awesome. Without the worthless managerial class watching you we have made made many great decisions and changes that directly made production better.OverallMy experience working at Innotec was a waste. The company is 50/50 with people who want to make better and who want to just survive. Anyone there over 3 years is just in the game to survive. Anyone over 15 years is a manger and solely there to hire interns or morons fresh out of college to use as mules until they fire them.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?

Valora una empresa en la que hayas trabajado recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Cultura laboral

Used to be a great place to work.

Innotec has some really amazing products and some really great manufacturing processes. There are also a lot of super hard-working engineers that put a lot of time and energy into making things run smoothly. However, upper management has made some pretty dubious decisions in the last few years, and now the entire company is paying for them. Overly ambitious timelines, pushing for speed rather than quality, and paying for other locations who continue to lose money has come at a cost. Now, those working hardest for them are taking a loss. Company culture used to be a highly regarded thing - now it's practically non-existent. What does free lunch really mean to someone who has watched so many of their team members laid off and the remaining work handed out among the already over-worked residual staff? So many high-ranking employees are jumping ship... and yet they lay off some of the most loyal. For a company who touts its Vision & Values statement, they sure don't seem to be living by it at this point in time. I really do hope things turn around for Innotec. But for the meantime, I'd caution against applying there.

Great culture

The company has great values and the culture of people are great. The want for always improving is there and the drive to be better is always there. But the direction is dictated by a group.
Cultura laboral

Very friendly and professional atmosphere

Work consisted of running production within the cell. Making sure that we produce good parts and improve the efficiency of the assembly lines. Running quality checks very frequently to ensure the product is perfect.

fast paced

Innotec has a great work environment and overall good people. Innotec has strong community ties and strives to take a leader ship in the area. I liked the people I worked with

Good co-workers, Poor Management

Liked the work. On paper these Innotec has everything you would want in reality it has almost nothing that it says. at one time it was trying to live up to but now it seem like poor upper management form HR focus is no longer the people or even the customers. programs that were given as incentives to work were cut and you didn't find out until you went to collect. management is more interested in keeping the captain of the sinking ship and his hand full of officers afloat at the cost of throwing good crew overboard without notice.
Cultura laboral

Horrible place to work for.

Management at Innotec is a joke. Watch out for all the two faced snakes, there is a lot of them. They will try to throw anyone and everyone under the bus to protect themselves. They will pile on work loads, beyond your actual job description. They claim to be a Christian company, but that is far from the things, I witnessed. Management would constantly be gossiping about other employees. I witnessed racist behavior from management regularly. Innotec really needs to reevaluate their entire management staff. I would not recommend this company to anyone.
Cultura laboral

Low pay, lots of hours, lots of opertunity to learn

There is alot of opertunity to learn in a short time at Innotec. Good for first few years out of college. No Sunday work. Charitable giving (hours and money) is encouraged. Every week at Innotec is expected to be 50 hours or more. When you are in production everything is your responsibility to fix. Plan on being at minimum on call all the time, at worst working morning noon and night production shifts in rotation in a weeks time. Pay is low 10 - 30 % depending on your skillset. Biggest concern is management has not listened to technical owners for several years and bad decisions have been made which is costing employees/stake holders dearly now.
Cultura laboral

Was once a good company/ Now not so much

This company was once a good company. It is now going down the toilet. In the past 3 months there have been 25 people that have left. For the past couple of years the pay has been approx. 25% below market rate and bonuses are not a thing any more. What once was a company that had a very little management and depended on the integrity of the people has now become heavy with snakes in the grass that are in the management roll. The 25 people that left were not management so this means that people who actually work have left. The company has lost control of finances and is heavy with R & D with no money to support it. Basically stay away unless you want to be under paid, under trained, and working long hours while management sits at their desks.

Good organizational structure

I liked the way the organization is structured. As a team you were given a lot of autonomy; no manager looking over your shoulder or taking credit for all of your work and ideas. Unfortunately the business strategy they executed in 2018 lead to a large lay off in 2019. Strategy included investing capital into developing proprietary products but by mid 2019 the products weren't selling. Unfortunately all of us "newer" employees were let go. The ones who came up with the business strategy of 2018... kept their jobs.
Cultura laboral

Tons to learn and room to grow your engineering skills. Great place to challenge yourself to problem solve and create solutions to problems. Fast pace work environment. Strong community culture.

High Paced Environment

From what I've seen, most people have used Innotec to propel themselves into their career fields. Innotec prides themselves on being a Christian company, but in the opinion of a few, doesn't treat all employee's as though they are a christian company. My experience is that those who don't speak up will get left out, but if you speak up and can hold your own, (kind of people Innotec is looking for) you will do just fine. The structure of Innotec can make it hard to advance because you will have to do simple tedious routine tasks, but if you're willing to put in the work to get past the routine tasks what you will learn is astronomical as compared to other companies. That being said, advancement, comes at a price of long hours. My job work / life balance has suffered during seasons of high production, but as a trade off during the season where there aren't high production hours you will find you can sometimes work a 30 hour week to make up for some of the longer 50 hour weeks you've had and enjoy your off time while improving yourself at work. The culture at Innotec loves to have fun, go out on off hours and even have fun during the day at work. Overall this is a great company to work for, but if you aren't a self starter and cant handle long hours at times steer clear for them and you.

Na

Na

Good company

I love the culture for the most part. The owners are great people too work for. The structure could use some work but over all it works. Some of the pros of working at innotec is the flexible environment but that can lead to some misconceptions of teams from an outside view. Overall it's a great work experience.

Flexible environment

Long hours/ production
Cultura laboral

A great company...if you can handle stress

I've been with Innotec for 3+ years. To say Innotec is a different type of company is an understatement. Innotec prides itself on having a different culture; which they do! While at Innotec, I've been given different opportunities that I never imagined I would experience, or enjoy! I've lead a production cell, production team, launch systems, learned about plastic injection molding, quality, lean manufacturing, and much more. The people are amazing, and any of them would give the shirt off their back. Unfortunately, a work life balance at Innotec is rare. They expect you to work 50+ hours/week and be on call/adjust your schedule at the drop of the hat. On top of that, management seems to have a lack of clarity on moving the company forward in a sustainable fashion. Turnover is high at Innotec. Would I work their again, yes. Do I enjoy working there, yes. Would I be cautious about recommending it to others, yes. Is it a good company, yes. Do they (Innotec) need to reevaluate how they run their business, yes. Do I get frustrated at the sustainability of the company, all the time. Is it stressful, yes.

Ventajas

Culture, people, non-monetary benefits (free lunch, T-shirts, etc), growth of learning

Desventajas

High turnover, long hours, management vision

Cult Mentality

This is one of the worst places I have ever worked. If the company is still in business it should be avoided like the plague. It is an absolutely destructive culture based on religious principles that are used to leverage employees.
Cultura laboral

Overall a good company to work for

A typical day at Innotec is ten plus hours and involves a lot of hands on activity. I was given the chance to run multiple small business units with responsibilities for teams of engineers and laborers. The hardest part of the job is always being on call 24/6. Maintaining a home to work life balance was challenging. The rewards are working with great people and having the opportunity to influence culture and people.

Ventajas

Flexibility in hours to a point

Always on call

A good place to learn

My internship at Innotec introduced me to various aspects of assembly line manufacturing, as well as a fairly unique way of doing business. I had a lot of freedom in how I went about my work.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en Innotec. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general