Healthcare Consulting

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 13 valoraciones

Educating

Valoración destacada de Indeed

La valoración de empresa más útil según Indeed
Consulting various clients regarding healthcare educational needs requested. Financial information associated with healthcare industry and research to date.

Independent Contractor

Remote home office environment conducting operational process and data assessments while providing gap analysis, and work flow and technology analysis.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?

Seeks good fits for both customer and employee

Healthcare consulting affords great variety and stimulation. Nothing is ever the same which keeps the work interesting. The exposure to different environments and situations that need improvement have been greatly rewarding.

Travel, flexibility

time in between assignments

Control your own schedule

My most challenging aspect of consulting is that the projects are all or none. Either you are swamped and cannot accomplish the projects or there are not any projects to complete.

ping pong table

it was great. really really great. super enjoyable. everyday was good. super good. nice indeed. many people think it was really really really good too.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?

Valora una empresa en la que hayas trabajado recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Respect, encourage, pay

Exceedingly balanced between expectations and empowerment. On site, remote, clients locations is important and useful to any persons career. Full support of upper management, which is not stacked so high that they are available.

Healthcare Consulting

Workload is not predictable and contracts change year to year. Uncertainties in healthcare create a fairly unstable environment. Frequent changes in management should be expected.

Self Employed

There is no company...I was self employed so you're asking me to rate myself. Hmmm, I wonder how I'll rate myself. Seriously, making this a requirement is just wrong.

Trilingua LLC

This firm has been in business in Arizona since 2001 and facilitates communication solutions for healthcare providers. The owners have recently sold the business to a competitor.

Client service is exellent

Desventajas

Still waiting expence reimbursement and paycheck for last quarter
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?

Productive and fast paced environment

A typical day is taking phone calls from different healthcare facilities and scheduling them for an appointment for our consultants to go and audit the healthcare places. We see ways in which the facility can improve and make the work place better.

Traveling

The best part of the job was the ability to travel across the US. I was sent to many States, such as Virginia, Maine, Ohio Vermont and Texas to name a few.

Operational Quality Assurance Necessity

The services are insightful, objective and provides a peace of mind in the overall operational quality assurance.

Ventajas

affordable, reliable, state survey readiness

Desventajas

small companies are reluctant to retain the services ongoing
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?

Variety of consulting projects.

Am able to use my experience to help others.I established this company after retiring to continue to us my experience and skills to help others.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Healthcare Consulting. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general