GE Renewable Energy
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y valoraciones

Valoraciones de GE Renewable Energy

Título del empleo
Todo
Ubicación
Todo
Mostrando las 86 valoraciones
Cultura laboral
Fantastico ambiente de trabajo interdepartamental, ambiento abierto y dinamico.
Cultura laboral
I love this company I like the work from home capabilities I like the people I like the daily challenges I like how my opinion counts I like how I can run it like I own it
Software
Cultura laboral
Jag har jobbat under GE Frankrike i några månader som konsult. Fransmän är lite speciella, då kontorspersonal försöker vara lite förmer än folk ute på fältet. De lämnar INGET ansvar till servicepersonalen, utan ALLA frågor måste besvaras av huvudkontoret. Mycket dåligt!
Pros
Tekniskt kunnande på hög nivå.
Lite "högfärdig" ledning.
Cultura laboral
Good place to work. Flat organization. Keep updating your knowledge and keep rotating yourself in other groups and stay motivated. Enjoy online training and cultural activities.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?
Valora una empresa en la que hayas trabajado recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
My work in hydropower plant, solar plant and I like work with wind plants.
I get course in Nagoia / Japan ,clean energy engieering consistis solar, wind generation, hydro power generation.
Pros
Free lunches, ets
Cultura laboral
I was a wind turbine tech for them and I have never hated a job so much! It was mind numbing and back breaking work. I did the exact same thing every day and was exhausted every day. I never felt like I had a chance to recover. I had hard jobs before, but this was too much.
Pros
Pay is good.
Contras
Poor management, terrible communication from management to employees, back breaking work.
Cultura laboral
Has potential but laking highly in communication . High pace very physical. Industrial athlets only. Extream hieghts and heavy equipment. Safety requirments are a must .
Pros
Neat work to do
Contras
Very dangerous and high tech
Cultura laboral
Great work enviroment with a caring and understanding leadership team. This is the kind of company that a good worker can have a long career and retire feeling satisfied and secure.
Pros
Great Benefit Packages.
Contras
Typically start as a contract worker and have to wait for opening to be hired on full-time.
3,0
Cultura laboral
Je ne souhaite pas donner un avis sur cette expérience.
Cultura laboral
As commissioning eng. I frequently worked late. This company support totally to their worker. Acommodation, transport, consumption and compensation, thats why I feel happy as long work and joined GE.
Cultura laboral
With 125 years of existence GE certainly has come a very long way and still it is a force to reckon with. Need to be more agile in Hydro. Rest is typical firm.
Cultura laboral
Once you join at site level then you will realize that you have taken worst decision of your life. And you will end up by resigning from your job. This company is totally profit oriented.
Cultura laboral
What I do like about my company is you get an opportunity to be a leader.you often sent to a site have someone with then when you got enough knowledge and confidence you ll do things by yourself.
3,0
Cultura laboral
GE provided top-notch training for new or experienced technicians. The site had many technical problems to work out in the field, which is typical of a newly-built site. The managers were new to their roles and struggled to maintain a stable work environment.
Cultura laboral
GE is family-friendly, they give me time off whenever need be.
I have learned so much through working with General Electric.

I have made great friends through the company , everyone treats everyone with respect.
Cultura laboral
A typical day at work will take you through great office space, meetings, coffee with firndly colleagues and interactions across various dpeartments. GE gives you ample opportunity to diversify your career, move across functions and learn in your current role. All in all, the best place to work.
Cultura laboral
Uma empresa com uma cultura excelente, que visa principalmente a qualidade de vida de seus funcionários, criando o incentivo para evolução natural da empresa.
Cultura laboral
They hire pretty girls and liberals out of college to become managers. Knowing full well they have absolutely no managerial skills what so ever. Yet they give them the job, and more times than not, in order for this new kid to make an impressions... someone loses their job as lesson to others. Its a mess.
Cultura laboral
Great work environment and office culture. Company is very diverse and has assembled great staff of quality employees. The workplace culture is modern but not "young", but in a good way. Plenty of opportunities to give back to the community. A few out of work gatherings done yearly, during and after office hours.
Cultura laboral
You spend 9 hours onsite with 1 hour lunch break. There is not a lot of pressure but that would depend on the type of supervisor. Overall, GE is a cool place to work.
Cultura laboral
Overall good with exciting work helping mother earth. In GE the work is innovation with imagination for the best in terms of return for investment with care on nature.