EY
4,0 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y valoraciones

Valoraciones de EY

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Mostrando las 7809 valoraciones
Cultura laboral
Aprendes mucho y una carrera profesional larga si quieres, pero a cambio de sacrificar tu vida personal y por salarios muy bajos.
Gran aprendizaje
Horarios eternos
Cultura laboral
Awesome company to work with.. The best ever in my experiences. Gave me freedom to work my way. Gave me good certifications and knowledge's. Gives me a feeling to go back to EY even after 11 years of leaving the job.
Work atmosphere
Promotion processes
Cultura laboral
Work life balance was not great and all depends on luck with regards to managers you get to work with, some of whom are terrible.You feel very much like a cog in a wheel
Cultura laboral
An awesome company with awesome people.Good future prospects only if you are ready to do exceptional hard work.The only problem I faced is low salary and less work-life balance.
Cultura laboral
Learning platform available, support from management, wide scope of work, work rotations feasible, hectic schedule , health care support for employees
Ventajas
Support from senior management, encourage employee wellness
short breaks
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?
Valora una empresa en la que hayas trabajado recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
EY has great and fun loving environment. It has great team and leaders. Its been great working here for me. The EY and the team provides great learning.
Cultura laboral
Good place to start working . Long hours as to be expected in all of public accounting . Get winter and summer breaks . Experience is entirely team dependent , could have great team and it will be good and a good client or bad team and your life is miserable
Cultura laboral
You come for the opportunity. You stay for the people but in public accounting there is not much work life balance. Deadlines are real and constant. However the people are great and will make you want to stay.
Ventajas
This is a great place to start your career, You are able to consistently more up and learn new things, great culture, great people
Desventajas
Work life balance is non-existent, I will never understand the expectation that you are required to work overtime but not paid for it, You basically have to do whatever it takes to get the work done, no matter what.
Cultura laboral
Pros - Great people at a junior level- management push you to develop - good learning opportunities Cons- work life balance can be an issue- toxic culture they're trying to tackle- can't always trust people - sales culture
Cultura laboral
Upon joining EY, I was hired for a different role than the one I am in currently. While I found my initial role fulfilling in the beginning, I was looking for more challenges and realized that in-order for my career to advance the way I wanted to was if I moved over to a client facing position within the firm. Through extensive internal networking and internal support, EY leadership was gracious enough to not only allow me the opportunity to interview for the group I was interested in but also made a huge exception for me to join after interviewing. It is a true testament to their commitment for their employees professional and personal growth. I could not be more thankful to work at such a great firm. I am currently very happy with my role and am excited for the continued challenges and opportunities that await.
Career advancement, Management, Culture
Cultura laboral
it is the people that make EY such a great place to work. Inclusiveness and Diversity is a priority. They are very good at helping you balance work/personal life.
Ventajas
The benefits and pay are above average
they are outsourcing positions
Cultura laboral
pros: lots of perks : OT meals, fitness fund, internet & cellphone reimbursementsCons: work life balance is challengingreally high turnover unlimited PTO seems like a scam
Cultura laboral
Overall EY benefitted my career from a growth and experience perspective. However, the time put in does not result in career success and proper compensation.
Cultura laboral
Working at EY is a good learning experience and definitely increases your value as a professional once you decide to get out of the firm. Really glad to have very nice co-workers turned friends. Benefits are really good too. However, expect to work really really long hours due to strict client deadlines. There’s no such thing as work life balance for auditors and the stress and pressure just continuously increases every busy season.
Ventajas
Flexible hours, variety of clients, continuous learning and progress, very nice people
Desventajas
Very long hours, strict deadlines, overlapping engagements
Cultura laboral
your job satisfaction and work/life balance will be entirely dependent on the team you are put on. Currently they are going through critical staffing issues likely due to the lack of pay raises during the year and the hot job market in the DMV area. the remote environment has been detrimental to the leverage model as it inhibits the ability to coach and receive coaching.
Ventajas
tons of resources and learning opportunities.
Desventajas
pay before manager level; work/life balance is not realistic
Cultura laboral
Management is caring. The people are great. There is great room for growth and advancement. Volunteering and giving back to the community is one of EY's mission.
Great perks
Cultura laboral
The lack of work life balance and constant need is really draining. Staffing isn’t good. While I love the people on my team, the job is too much. I think some people can really succeed, just not for everyone.
Cultura laboral
Good company for starters but too often you’ll be outsourced for longer periods.Although you get enough opportunities to learn more via the badge system
Cultura laboral
Great place to work. Work is normally appreciated. Sometime very busy / stressful. Great amount of flexibility. Fair payment I would say. Overall, happy to work here.
Cultura laboral
Good place to work overall, especially at the beginning of your career or if you land in mature practice later in your career. Your individual experience is somewhat dependent on the practice you are in. If you are savvy and can navigate the organization, you will find your niche. Change is the only constant!
Ventajas
Good culture. Take care of their people.
Desventajas
Some uninspired leaders. Slow to implement change and make bold decisions.
Cultura laboral
EY was a great company to work for. Good benefits and compensations. Provided a great working environment and heavily focused on team work. Ample training was provided to excel in tasks.
Working atmosphere. Values teamwork
Desventajas
Logging and keeping track of time for tasks
  1. Valoraciones de empleados