Dow Jones
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y valoraciones

Valoraciones de Dow Jones

Título del empleo
Todo
Ubicación
Todo
Mostrando las 219 valoraciones
Cultura laboral
Pros:
nice people, good facilities, smart business

Cons:

Low salaries, no room for career growth,
Cultura laboral
Dow Jones is a great company to work for as a whole. They believe in diversity and culture. The atmosphere is relaxing. In my experience, the management has it’s strong points, but definitely has it’s weaknesses. Professionalism is one thing that is lacking from some management staff. The company is big on integrity and finding methods of improvement to policies and procedures. The retention department has a high attrition rate for a few reasons. I’ll leave it at that. I wouldn’t recommend that position. However the retention department has the most fun due to a great rep they outsourced to pick up the morale.
Cultura laboral
It's a great company to work for. I have no complaints..I learned a lot, they provide great benefits.pay and flexibility when I needed. There's room for growth.
Cultura laboral
I liked working here. Advancement was difficult but all in all a great place to work. Wish i never left. Fast paced job. You need to be able to think and act quickly.
Pros
Good benefits.
Contras
Hard to advance your career.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?
Valora una empresa en la que hayas trabajado recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
2,0
Cultura laboral
I’ve heard all the senior management is gone now but when I worked there it was horrible. My manager would micro manage and not give me the big picture and then reprimand me for not knowing.
Pros
Close to home
Cultura laboral
The people on my team were fun to work with and very inclusive.

My colleagues were very kind when I first started and I learned a lot from them re: products, etc. when I first started.
Cultura laboral
Nice place to work, caring people. Good benefits and company perks.
Ability to work at home when needed. Flexible with working hours and making up time when needed.
Cultura laboral
It is a good company to start your career with. Specially if you are looking to get into the media or marketing field this is the Job for you. Young fresh faces are welcome.
Cultura laboral
I really enjoyed working here very nice people and nice work environment great benefits and great job security. I would like to stay at the company but there aren't any administrative assistant positions open
Cultura laboral
Overall it is a good place to work. People are great. Culture and vision have changed over the years. Benefits are good and there is a good work-life balance.
1,0
Cultura laboral
Management is the worst part of this place. People looking to justify why they are overpaid. No set raises or time lines for raises. SHifts are mainly 2nd shift.
pay, vacation time, management
Cultura laboral
I didn't get the change to work thee long but the time I was ther was past paced and very business oriented.
Cultura laboral
Working to make new connections with prospects and existing accounts is a typical day in the life of an account exec now. They provide you the tools and technology you need to succeed.
Cultura laboral
Employees are from all backgrounds. Competitive but supportive also. There is a highly professional atmosphere, and unprofessional behavior is rare. Overall positive work environment.
Cultura laboral
The workplace environment is as good as it can get. Everyone there at the company is nice and friendly. There is plenty of activities to do in your spare time, and the campus is beautiful.
Cultura laboral
Productive work place. Under a new system (SAP), do need more training on the system. If you do not know SAP it will be hard to have someone train you.
2,0
Cultura laboral
Pros:
Most have decent work-life balance unless you’re management, then plan on being on bridges at 2AM.

Cons:

Siloed teams possessive of their technology means you won’t be cross-trained.

Constant management changes and rolling layoffs.

Expensive benefits

Promotions based on playing the game, not knowledge or ability. Management was not smart when I left.

Substandard pay.
Cultura laboral
Dow Jones is changing themselves from Factiva, and newsfeeds. Their compliance database and alternative datafeeds are helping them change their old ways.
Cultura laboral
This was an internship for me. Great company culture and welcoming to employees. Very cool and convenient campus. Learned a lot about systems, managing those systems and monitoring an environment.
Cultura laboral
My internship with Dow Jones helped develop my skillset, whilst showing how it would fit into varied environments. Management was supportive, whilst ensuring I was pushed.
Cultura laboral
Enjoyed working with customers to resolve issues they were experiencing and working with my fellow collegues has been a pleasure. Most difficult part of my job was learning our new system at the beginning but became easier as I used it more.