Decathlon
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y valoraciones

Valoraciones de Shop Assistant en Decathlon

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Se han encontrado 9 valoraciones de empresa con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 4450 valoraciones
Cultura laboral
Good place to work, You could work 4 hours per day, quiet, no panic, friendly workmates, I really enjoyed to work here, I hope they open in Dublin one day because the products are very good.
Cultura laboral
i would work 9 hourse per day 5 days per week. my role was picking items, keeping my area tidy and clean, packing online orders and sending to the final destination.
Cultura laboral
Dealing with customer service was a great part of the job. You can learn a lot about retail and also get to gain experience working with the public. You need to be multitasking to be able to work here.
Cultura laboral
Because they believe in people and we can all do everything, it is a company in which you can change department and office. Very interested in the growth of its employees.
Flexible schedule
Desventajas
Long distance between my place and the shop, I needed to go by car
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?
Valora una empresa en la que hayas trabajado recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
A typical day at work will include organising the shop, helping costumers, working at the cash register. The most enjoyable part for me was speaking with the costumers, and working in group with my mates.
Cultura laboral
I learned the job of cashier. Communication between co-workers and manager was excellent. The working culture was supportive of co-workers. Co-workers were involved between them. Te most enjoyable part of the job was to distribute the items through the store sections. This job had no hard part for me
Flexible work schedules
Low salary
Cultura laboral
you can learn new ways of working every days I could think how can I solve new problems I believe is a great job Work mates were very kind with me
Cultura laboral
I used to work in these big shopping centre in my country,i work as a salesman face to face with the customer ,in the second year i work as a manager of a group of 4 members ,firstly at football section and lately at mountain section. I really love to work as part of a team,to hel each other and the most enjoyable part of the job was that all days i learn something new,not only from the workmates but also from the customers. On the other hand the hardest part of the job were that time in which the store is really quiet .
Cultura laboral
I did really enjoy working at Decathlon. The atmosphere was very nice, the most of the people were young and sporty. My duties were not very difficult and I got used to speaking to the custormers and enjoy doing it.
very good atmosphere