David Lloyd Leisure
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y valoraciones

Valoraciones de David Lloyd Leisure

Título del empleo
Todo
Ubicación
Todo
Mostrando las 400 valoraciones
Cultura laboral
Sitio estupendo con gente buena, buen trato y condiciones sin duda encantado de trabajar con un equipo asi.
Pros
Salario, horas.
Lejania a mi casa
Cultura laboral
Clicky groups slag you out behind your back then have the cheek to start drama within staff he said she said rubbish Very childish management
You can do a good job above and beyond and it’s not going to be noticed Worse part is they try getting you to do their jobs saying it’s what you need to be doing when it’s in fact not

Back stabbing and
Pros
Free gym membership
Contras
You have to work with snakes
Cultura laboral
Business culture in DL is great they take care of their employees. Job is usually not stressful but the money is not enough for a living. Everything else is fine you have all the benefits of using all the services that they provide, you have a food discount, you can bring one member for free,...
Management is there to help you, everything except the salary is great.
Cultura laboral
Such a shame . D.L. put so much money into facilities busy senior Mgment are solely career driven and forget how important staff and general honesty matters . Great team spirit among staff , but not appreciated by hierarchy who Lie to further their own ambitions
2,0
Cultura laboral
When I 1st started it was very good. As ever, change of management resulted in a stressful and depressing place of work. Severely underpaid for what they expect.
Pros
Free gym membership
Underpaid
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?
Valora una empresa en la que hayas trabajado recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
Friendly and professional customers, quiet during the winter time, kind management group. Learnt team work, organisational environment and health and safety issues.
Cultura laboral
They claim to be amongst the top 20 employers in the UK, don't let that fool you. Management is a joke, they will not help and your co workers are only out for themselves. During the group interview, the two women were so unprofessional as you could hear them belittling other staff members. The job itself is a waste of time, you're expected to learn everything in 2 weeks and if you make a mistake it's your problem. STAY AWAY!!!
Cultura laboral
Amazing place to work just lack of progression, really do love working for David Lloyld great atmosphere, good team of staff, good vibes, just not sure about the place after the pandemic
Pros
Great people
Lack of progression
Cultura laboral
I applied for David Lloyd Leisure on a whim and didn't know much about the company but after a number of months in the role I can't Recommend them any higher to any of my friends or family.

I came to David Lloyd lesuire after a terrible experience of a sales environment Job but after joining David llyod I was trained and taught to push myself as well as helping me improve within my job with support from both my colleagues and management.

I am happy to say I work for David Lloyd and enjoy my daily work life as everyday is different.
Pros
Supportive, Competitive, Friendly, Commission scheme
Cultura laboral
With change in management when I was there, it had 2 sides some where I learnt a lot and progressed massively to somewhere I was made to feel unwelcome and truth is they will only ever care about how much money they make David Lloyd and not you
2,0
Cultura laboral
awful can not have a break if you do you are looked down on management do not care about you at all you are expected to have no life on the outside rota is always last min so you cant make plans simply awful.
Cultura laboral
fun place to work very fast pace always short staff but very good people to work with. all depend on how good your manager I experienced 3 different managers couple were lazy
Cultura laboral
I used to work at this out standing club , people think that getting job there is really lucky , however there were discriminations (at least for me) . I had few clients as the club was a quiet club with very few members , I was told that I had to work 8 hours for free in order to get private lessons .
new members were recommended to get lesson not with new coaches thus the club was fames of keep getting new tennis coaches as they constantly come to club and after while left due to lack of clients.
Cultura laboral
On se fait payer des mois plus tard, et il faut courir derrière nos payes sinon elle n'arrive jamais. Par exemple, je ne suis toujours pas payé pour une prestation début 2020, ainsi que pour Mars et ce malgré de nombreux rappels.
Cultura laboral
Friendly staff, management are always available to help. Good friendly atmosphere, keen to encourage you to gain more experience and quailifications.
Cultura laboral
As a tennis coach it was a flexible work environment with friendly staff and a good work to life balance. if any tennis coaches are looking to work there I would recommend it
Cultura laboral
I worked for DL for 17 years in the beginning when it was owned by Whitbread it was exceptionally joyful to work there but then they sold it and it became a place where only keeping shareholders happy.
Cultura laboral
good company to work for just need a change very fast paced and interesting with good training. General processing of memberships and continuing on the job training to deliver insights and sales techniques .
Cultura laboral
David Lloyd is a great place to work if you are interested in the leisure centre environment. With the best facilities to offer, it really stands out.
Cultura laboral
One vet's lied to all the way, and experience and dedication is not valued here, management puts a mask of caring but behind the scenes only care about bonuses at cost of minimum wage staff and their own salary.
Started by the job being advertised as kitchen assistant and you end up as chef so not the same level of work nor responsability but I suppose it hides being underpaid as a chef.

Been here over a while yet continue to receive minimum wage...I mean like 9p above minimum wage, but dropped at deep end trained in job by colleagues who left and now I train others yet pay unchanged...always lacking stuff from pans, cleaning stuff, PPE and much more...well I won't list all...but yeah not worthy one can get paid same or more pushing trolleys at supermarket...peace
Cultura laboral
Amazing company friends for life like an extended family full of fun yet great learning opportunity the company help you with lots of courses and really learn so much in little time .
You would miss it if didnt have it
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?
Este perfil ya ha sido reclamado
¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?
Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en David Lloyd Leisure. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.
Puntuación general