Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y valoraciones

Valoraciones de Cigna

Título del empleo
Todo
Ubicación
Todo
Mostrando las 4290 valoraciones
Cultura laboral
Se dan facilidades para aprender y crecer aunque hay muchos procesos viciados y anticuados
Pros
Gran paquete de beneficios fuera de salario
Contras
Procesos lentos y excesiva burocracia.
Cultura laboral
Calls are not too bad just some calls really get to you but the company as a whole is amazing to work for! Management really cares for the staff. You dont get that feeling that they think your being dishonest they value us.
3,0
Cultura laboral
Overall, you are not fairly paid for the amount of rules/regulations that they expect you to follow for every given task. I enjoyed working there, but in no way does anyone there see themselves being there for longer than a year or two tops. It's a transition job until you find something more suited to your background.
Pros
Team Environment, Same Schduke/Routine
Annoying Customers, Lack of Advancement
Cultura laboral
Experience mostly good. Job was eliminated after 2 years due to revamping. Disappointed they couldn't find a place to transfer me too. I would be cautious taking another offer from them.
Pros
Benefits and salary comparable
Contras
Can't count on long term enployment
Cultura laboral
the benefits are from the first day you start. The benefits are extremely generous, with significant employer contributions. There are many opportunities for advancement fadvancement
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?
Valora una empresa en la que hayas trabajado recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
The hardest part of the job was taking calls from family members to inform us that the Insured had passed away, this needed to be dealt with in a very sensitive manner. The job us busy but very interesting helping people through Travel Insurance renewals and then Health care policies. Keeping professional and building a rapport with customers I find very enjoyable.
Pros
Excellent pay, occasional lunches brought and team nights out
Cultura laboral
I made a change from a steady job to Cigna and it was a huge mistake, not because of the company, but my manager never gave me support and lie constantly. I had hopes to work and continue for this wonderful company but unfortunately never received the support that I needed from my manager or the necessary material to succeed. I was set up for failure from day one, when it was my training but she went on a cruise for two weeks, and sent me to work with wolves. Really wished I had a good manager, because Cigna is a good company to work for.
Pros
remote work
not having manager support
3,0
Cultura laboral
It’s an alright place to work, nothing special. Pay is one of the lowest in Inverclyde. You meet some great people however the job can get stressful and sometime you are expected to just get on with it. They advise you it’s not a call centre, but it is.
Cultura laboral
I love my position at Cigna, a lot of hard work and dedication, great benefits, great management in my department, we are a team, would highly recommend working for this company
Pros
Flexible schedule, Great benefits, management is wonderful, peers are great
Cultura laboral
Cigna is a very culturally conscious company. Leadership is very visible and transparent (as they can be) with the organization as a whole. Must be ok with working in an ambiguous environment and welcome change. The company is continuously evolving.
Cultura laboral
Working as a call service advocate at Cigna is stressful. It’s a thankless job that makes you feel trapped. The benefits and pay are amazing but it’s not worth the micromanaging and holding up a company for higher ups who walk around and do nothing all day. Good luck.
Pros
PTO, benefits
Contras
The job, the management, stress
Cultura laboral
Cigna has consistently been a great place to work and make a difference. Leadership is exemplary in demonstrating inclusion, ethics, and morality when it comes to employees and members.
Cultura laboral
I’ve been working with Cigna for the better half of 3 years. Starting out they hype the position and company to be so amazing, inclusive and resourceful. However anyone who’s made it past 6 months know everything was a complete lie. Staff are highly under trained, management is either too laid back or micromanage you to the point you develop anxiety. Policies constantly change and you’re expected to be on top of it at all times because if you’re not you get constant error messages. A typical work day is back to back calls working mainly with healthcare professionals. You get two 15 minute breaks and a 30 minute lunch however there is another team that decides your daily schedule so breaks and lunch are never consistent. Expectations about how long your calls should be as well as all the work that needs to be done during calls is highly unrealistic however BEWARE because if you don’t hit your metrics you will NOT get a decent raise or ever have room for advancement. The hardest part of this job is being belittled and micromanaged by management who only care about their metrics. I’ve actually had a manager tell us HIS job was to make sure we make HIM look good (with the promise of reward.) Overall expect to be on the phone 8 hours the day and adhere to an extremely strict schedule.
Pros
PTO, Paid Holidays + Cafe on site
Contras
No room for growth, little to no raises, micromanaged.
1,0
Cultura laboral
Nothing special but a typical call center environment where you had to get there on time. You learn based on what is on the job what you are doing but management will leave you alone but will put you back on QUEUE if you are away from the phones and will watch your time very carefully. The hardest part of the job is sitting at the work station through out the day listening to customers complain and fuss about their insurance policy. Nothing enjoyable about this job except the free lunches.
Pros
Free lunch, plenty of parking spaces, nice people
Contras
Terrible management, micro-managed time watchers, turn-over rate, low pay
Cultura laboral
Not a place to bet your career on. Lots of politics and cliques around and health benefits are surprisingly low.

More improvement cab happen in communications and managerial honesty
Cultura laboral
Be on time! Pay attention to what you are doing at all times! Great bunch of people to work with! Always trying to do out their way to show us how much the appreciate us!
Cultura laboral
A typical work day consisted of inbound calls on average of 70 with an average handle time ranging from 3-10 minutes from pharmacies and doctor's offices nationwide. The calls from the pharmacy staff were for overrides such as a "refill to soon" red flag or for "vacation override" The overrides are only to be release with the approval of the Pharmacist on duty. The inbound calls from the staff of doctor's offices were for Prior Authorizations and the information necessary was then entered into the system and the form sent .
Pros
great employees and management
Contras
The call center does not have windows.
Cultura laboral
I started as a phone rep and left as a sales agent. I grew and learned so much there , I recommend to anyone who needs structure and information on the company. Every dept works towards the same goal.
Pros
Great communication
Parking
Cultura laboral
The pay is great but there is no teamwork among staff members. They give adequate training but the work can be overwhelming for one person. The employee portion for healthcare premium costs is expensive for a family.
Pros
pay
healthcare costs
Cultura laboral
I enjoyed my time at Cigna. Learned many things about insurance business and marketing research. My team worked well together and advanced Marketing throughout Cigna.
Cultura laboral
Great company that takes care of their employees with great benefits. However the management team doesnt know much about how to do the actual job and during a global pandemic and nationwide issue, they are not working with employees beyond what they have set out.
Pros
cafeteria
Everything is expensive
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?
Este perfil ya ha sido reclamado
¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?
Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en Cigna. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.
Puntuación general