Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y valoraciones

Valoraciones de Cigna

Título del empleo
Todo
Ubicación
Todo
Mostrando las 4333 valoraciones
Cultura laboral
Se dan facilidades para aprender y crecer aunque hay muchos procesos viciados y anticuados
Ventajas
Gran paquete de beneficios fuera de salario
Desventajas
Procesos lentos y excesiva burocracia.
1,0
Cultura laboral
They could care less about you. It’s not worth the stress. This place is pure garbage. I worked here for 3 years. I originally worked for Express Scripts which was already bad then the merge with Cigna made it even worse. It’s literally just a job of desperation or to pay the bills. Run!!!
Too many
Cultura laboral
The company seems to be pretty good except for my department. My leadership has favorites and typically are unavailable or offer very little support. The pay is decent and working remote is nice but its not permanent. Its a place I dread logging on to work.
Remote (temporary)
Desventajas
Favoritism, very little support from direct leadership.
Cultura laboral
Very flexible remote work schedule within the appeals department, but is slowing way down with the amount of work demands, and causing most of us to look for alternative jobs.
Ventajas
Benefits
Desventajas
Productivity Demands
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?
Valora una empresa en la que hayas trabajado recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
we get screwed at Express Scripts since the merger with Cigna, they took vacation days away from us, they took raises away from us. We are at the bottom of the barrel and won't be surprised if one day we go to log in and our systems don't work now that we are work at home
Ventajas
no Pros about this company anymore
to many to list
Cultura laboral
This is one of the great place to start the work . I enjoyed working as SDET engineer . There are many learning opportunities. Manager is very easy to work with
Cultura laboral
Ever since merging with evicore, Cigna has adopted a negative and hostile work environment. It used to be a company that valued its employees and human capital however with mass layoffs the company has sold out its own. Management is supportive on its face but not when push comes to shove. Bonuses are always smoke in mirrors with odd and unattractive terms if they are awarded at all. Leaving company when its culture was no longer compatible with my values.
Work flexibility for some
Negative work environment
Cultura laboral
I enjoyed working here but got laid off due to COVID-19, they didn’t even tell me or informed about the layoff. Training was sucky I felt like it could have been longer
Cultura laboral
Sorry, I wanted to see the reviews so I had to type something and had a minimum of a hundred and fifty characters in order to see them. They should let you see all reviews without getting creative.
1,0
Cultura laboral
Management is a joke . They claim they care about the employees but they don’t. If it doesn’t benefit them they could careless. Metrics are a complete joke.
Pay good
Desventajas
Metrics, management are a joke.
Cultura laboral
Very good job always things to do. Work life balanced. Great pay . Easy to move up in the company. I worked as claim manager in the short term disability department.
Work-life balance
Work-life balance at Cigna was good

Pay & benefits

My pay and benefits at Cigna were good

Job security and advancement

In terms of job security at Cigna, I’m not sure. I was laid off. Would have liked to continue working there.

In general, my manager was nice

Collaboration with my colleagues at Cigna was easy

Overall

My experience working at Cigna was good overall. I enjoyed the work I did.
Cultura laboral
I loved this company and the team I was blessed to work with! All very loving and helpful. I appreciate the experiences learned from working at this company.
Cultura laboral
I enjoy working with the team that I was on. The hardest part of the job is not having clear direction. There needs to be more in depth training and follow up training. Job would be great if that happened.
Ventajas
Great pay and opportunity for advancement.
Desventajas
Not enough direction or protocols put in place.
Cultura laboral
Great way to support my family while my kids grew up. Amazing work at home opportunity. Growth within the company is available if you work for it. I was ready to move away from corporate life.
Cultura laboral
Wouldn’t let me read reviews unless i made one, i have not worked for this company. I currently work as a pharmacy technician at Walgreens and no longer want to do retail pharmacy.
Cultura laboral
Overall a good company, but it varies widely by team. Some have no sense of work-life balance and some teams have little to no direction, but it is a fun place to work overall and if you end up on a good team it is wonderful.
Flexibility, Work from home, Benefits
Quality varies by team
Cultura laboral
20 weeks of training and then thrown on the phones with little support. Asked for help mutiple times and met resistance. Supervivor was not a hire from within, so had no idea what his employees were doing, or how they did it. Felt isolated at home and didn't have great communication. Can be a good job for some people, but not right for everyone. Also if your a healthcare company you should give better insurance to your employees.
Ventajas
work from home, oppertunites for advancement
Desventajas
micro manage, lack of feedback
Cultura laboral
Cigna is a awesome employer but just like everyplace there are good and bad. You must be able to work within their rules and if you can adapt you will succeed. Great benefits and more than fair time off policy.
Great benefits
Desventajas
possibly working holidays and weekends
Cultura laboral
Great opportunity to service my community. Great place to work. They promote healthy lifestyle choices for staff. They give staff room to work the nursing process for our members.
Ventajas
Great opportunity to service my community.
Lots of driving.
Cultura laboral
My dept changed managers shortly after I arrived and its been downhill since. They micromanage, introduce ridiculous systems that interfere with getting work done efficiently, and show favoritism. The work itself is not hard but management is awful and when reported to HR, the employee winds up suffering.
Flexibility, work life balance