Century 21
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y valoraciones

Valoraciones de Century 21

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Mostrando las 11 valoraciones
Cultura laboral
Buen ambiente de trabajo y motivación al equipo. Mi trabajo fue dentro de Century 21 pero no dependiendo directamente de ellos. Sino de una consecionaria de alteraciones.
Cultura laboral
Real Estate is easily the most stressful job I've ever had. It's Volatile in every way. It's also exciting to get the opportunity to help dreams come true.
Ventajas
Helping people with home ownership
Desventajas
Long hours, no guarantee of pay
Cultura laboral
Century 21, the Hills Realty is one of the best places I’ve ever worked. Everyone who works there is kind, encouraging and supportive. You couldn’t ask for a better place to work!
Cultura laboral
Great company with great people. The turn over with the management team was very high and the lack of communication from location to location made the culture much different at each office and therefore difficult to navigate.
The agents.
Desventajas
Lack of communication from top down.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?
Valora una empresa en la que hayas trabajado recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
The work was flexible. However, it was very difficult to get in contact with the boss and to top it off, also very difficult to get your paycheck on time.
Flexible work
Lack of communication
Cultura laboral
Excellent work environment, supportive an friendly management, good salary, received a new information about digital photo and video editing, improved my skills
Free lunches
Cultura laboral
N/A way too much Im running a business. All of the above need to and will be done. Now Only thing have to do is continu to apply the necessary tactics to ensure all my t's and i's are taken care of.
Cultura laboral
Worst place I’ve ever worked for. They underpay you and expect you to move mountains. Doesn’t help that the added pressure was purely the company’s fault. They switched over to a system that messed up all aspects of the business. I can’t tell you how many temps came and went while I was there.
No pros
Cultura laboral
Loved the owners and felt loyalty from them. You were your own boss most of the time. Flexibly was awesome. The pay was up to you how hard or less you wanted to work.
Own schedule
Desventajas
The buyers were difficult a lot of times
Cultura laboral
Working with the Real Estate Agents each day provided me with many situations that needed to be addressed quickly. This gave me great satisfaction in finalizing each requirement so their paperwork could be completed within the time frame specified. Emphasis had to be placed with both the buyer and seller in providing the appropriate documentation needed during each phase of the process.
Excellent working enviorement
Getting the Realtors to use the Internet more
Cultura laboral
My name is anyelina hilario I know Spanish and English now computer skill and frendly with people , I try to do my best in work , good in atendece , and coming at time work
  1. Valoraciones de empleados