Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y valoraciones

Valoraciones de Bupa

Título del empleo
Todo
Ubicación
Todo
Mostrando las 2087 valoraciones
Cultura laboral
Buena, pero como uno representa a la empresa en que trabaja suele saberse que los servicios d hotelerias no son buenos ya que así cuentan los pacientes y eso se ve igual y da pena
No reemplazan las vacaciones
Desventajas
No tienen sala d estar para los funcionarios
Cultura laboral
I was welcome into the home by all of the staff. Everyone is very friendly and helpful especially when you are new and still asking lots of questions.
Having never worked in a home environment before I found the facilities here for the residents fantastic and the care that is received is outstanding.

What a lovely place to work . I would recommend working here to friend.
Cultura laboral
not enough hours, but a great boss ,who works around you and your lifestyle.cares that you have kids and a life. staff are friendly.the only problem is we closed down.
great boss
Cultura laboral
Residents are very lovely and the management is supportive. Shifts are not provided enough however personal growth is a plus point working there. Overall it's a good company
Trainings
Reduced hours
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?
Valora una empresa en la que hayas trabajado recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
I enjoyed my time at Bupa. The work was interesting and varied and I feel that I was able to make a real difference as well learning new skills which helped me develop into a more senior project managment position.
Supportive environment
Desventajas
Multi site working was sometimes difficult
Respuesta oficial de Bupa
23 octubre 2020
Thank you for your review about your time at Bupa. It's lovely to hear your journey and how you developed whilst with us. We wish you all the best for your future career!
Cultura laboral
The job is stressful and being new some staff members were quite rude and hostile towards me. You are constantly in a rush and if you are not and you try to provide care adequately you will certainly get moaned at by other staff members. Long hours and understaffed. Initial training was good but nothing like the job itself.
Free lunches
Desventajas
Rushed, inadequate care for residents, rude colleagues
Cultura laboral
Working at Bupa was a miserable experience not given the time to complete NVQ despite signing a learning contract to say I would have time. Used as a scapegoat no management structure high turnover of home managers staff used to fill the void then blamed when not producing results
The team you work with
Oppressive management
Cultura laboral
I work as a medical physicist and before coming to Bupa I have worked in various other hospitals in the NHS and abroad. I can say with certainty that Bupa offers a friendly, collaborative working environment where you can be part of a team that delivers outstanding therapy and imaging services which cannot easily be found anywhere else
Ventajas
massage, fixed working hours (no out of hours work)
Respuesta oficial de Bupa
23 octubre 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we're proud to offer a friendly and supportive environment which allows our colleagues to deliver high standards of care for our patients and are glad you feel the same. We'd like to thank you for your contribution to Bupa so far and wish you all the best for the future.
Cultura laboral
Great place to work been here 4 months, started doing days which is 8am til 8 pm with half days starting at 8am and 2pm, nights 8pm til 8am. Management/seniors are lovely and supportive i started doing my nursing degree and they fixed my contracted hours around it, colleagues are lovely and enjoyable to be around, benefits are good and pay is ok could be better. Would recommend the company.
Ventajas
free lunch for day staff on 12hr shifts, wagestream is useful, free flu jab and great work life balance
12hr shifts, pay could be better
Cultura laboral
I'm only speaking for Bupa Global Latin America (BGLA) in Miami, FL. Salaries and benefits were good while they lasted, but the job security was not there. People were being laid off every month before the COVID-19 pandemic. Now things are even worse. Not sure what's going to happen to the remainder of the company. Executives don't really understand the insurance business.
Free snacks, 7% matching 401k
Layoffs
Cultura laboral
To be made redundant during COVID is nothing short of amoral and utterly disgraceful. Bupa’s mantra of making peoples lives happier / healthier certainly does not hold any water. They spruik the message about being caring and inclusive but nothing can be further from the truth. Managers with such insignificant people skills who are a part of meetings and do not how to interact nor acknowledge peoples efforts.
Working from home
Desventajas
No training, no acknowledgement of effort, no care of well-being
Cultura laboral
Home manager has zero interest in residents and less interest in staff. Bullying tactics used all the time. Management has no experience in direct care work so no idea of demands of care work. BUPA as a company have no morals and only interested in the amount of money they can get from residents and how much they can save being short staffed all the time. I've never worked anywhere so bad.
Bullying home manager
Cultura laboral
Bupa is a great company to work for. Always room for improvement and great training prospects. Great team and management are always ready to listen and lend a helping hand. Excellent caring team and very friendly and calm environment. Great career prospect and always room for improvement and going up the ladder. Great company to work for.
Free meals 12 hour shift
Plenty of overtime
Cultura laboral
I have worked for bupa for 3 years, I got promoted to senior begining of my second year whilst only half way through my NVQ 3. During this time I have been able to be expand my knowledge and have had training on venepuncture and other aspects of care. Management are kind and caring and easy to talk to if there is a problem. The hardest part of the job is the long hours and some staff do not have a caring side to the residents. The most enjoyable part of my job is to see the residents everyday and providing them with a high standard of care making sure that they are happy, comfortable and loved. And working for a care home which has an outstanding CQC rating.
Ventajas
Maintaining a high quality of care for residents on a daily basis
Cultura laboral
A girl tried to kill herself st work due to the awful management capabilities plus the minimum wage when they expect you to go above and beyond. The management loves to intimidate and belittle you with little to no regard to mental health that they say they support. Overall please reconsider working here. Especially in the Melbourne office.
Health insurance discount
Everything else.
Cultura laboral
I would never work there again, all the manager cares about is money and numbers, she never had your back and never stick up for her team, I had been working there for six years and I did something wrong and there was a miss understanding and she didn't even fight for me, or try to save my job for me, I'm so angry with bupa.
Long
Cultura laboral
I started working at this Bupa care home a few months ago. Like any care home during these times (covid), there are new challenges and things that can be improved upon. I thrive in challenging situations and I feel I have an opportunity to help with making improvements. I cannot fault any of the hard working and friendly staff and management are equally as hard working and approachable.
I am enjoying working here and see myself staying here for a long time as there is so much potential to develop my skills and the residents are amazing to engage with.
Ventajas
Staff, residents and personal development
Paperwork - Bupa needs to invest in technology
Cultura laboral
Busy, fast paced atmosphere, residents are lovely, the home is cosy and nicely decorated. A few staff members were not so pleasant to work with and of course it only takes one bad apple to contaminate the whole bunch.
Overall, the training is good, I gained really good skills and experience and made good friends which I still in touch with.
Free lunches
Cultura laboral
Inestabilidad laboral con muchos cambios frecuentemente por decisiones inadecuadas por parte de la gerencia dental
Inestabilidad laboral
Cultura laboral
Working at Bupa you need to have impeccable time management as the pace is fast and consistent, extremely busy. Is good for someone who wants to learn
Cultura laboral
A practice who wont work together yet form an alliance against you. AVOID THEM. Many practice managers in the space it got took over. More emphasis on P and L then on customer care
Non achievable budgets